Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Muscle Spasms In My Shoulder And Forearm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Muscle Spasms In My Shoulder And Forearm (667 Views)

Pain In Shoulder And Chest: Anything To Be Worried About? / Buy Diazepam 10mg For Sale: Used To Treat Muscle Spasms / Help. White Patches On My Forearm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muscle Spasms In My Shoulder And Forearm by IsiahRashad(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
I had a domestic accident around the middle of April, where I fell and landed badly, twisting my arm at an odd angle. Since then I've been having serious pains that comes and goes. At first it was very serious, if I move my hand a certain way, there'd be a cracking sound in my shoulder and the pain would be so much that I'd stop whatever I'm doing and squat down until the spasms pass. Other times while sleeping, if I change my position, the pain from the shoulder would wake me up and I'd quickly sit up, holding my shoulder till the pain would pass. It got better after a while and I didn't experience it for almost three months although I was doing a lot of push ups during that period. But the pain is back with a vengeance and most times when I'm walking on the street, I feel the vibration in my shoulder region. I could just raise my hand to do something and the pain would seize me again. Even as I type this I'm under a lot of discomfort because it seized my arm earlier and it hasn't fully subsided. Please is there anyone here that has gone through something similar? And how did you go about it
Re: Muscle Spasms In My Shoulder And Forearm by thetrailseeker: 7:12am On Nov 23, 2018
IsiahRashad:
I had a domestic accident around the middle of April, where I fell and landed badly, twisting my arm at an odd angle. Since then I've been having serious pains that comes and goes. At first it was very serious, if I move my hand a certain way, there'd be a cracking sound in my shoulder and the pain would be so much that I'd stop whatever I'm doing and squat down until the spasms pass. Other times while sleeping, if I change my position, the pain from the shoulder would wake me up and I'd quickly sit up, holding my shoulder till the pain would pass. It got better after a while and I didn't experience it for almost three months although I was doing a lot of push ups during that period. But the pain is back with a vengeance and most times when I'm walking on the street, I feel the vibration in my shoulder region. I could just raise my hand to do something and the pain would seize me again. Even as I type this I'm under a lot of discomfort because it seized my arm earlier and it hasn't fully subsided. Please is there anyone here that has gone through something similar? And how did you go about it

GO TO A FRIGGING HOSPITAL!!!
Re: Muscle Spasms In My Shoulder And Forearm by Boxer007(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
IsiahRashad:

Hi super man. Brother please can i watch you wear a red bra. It's for a friend birthday. Please sir?
Re: Muscle Spasms In My Shoulder And Forearm by Jimbadly: 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Boxer007:

Hi super man. Brother please can i watch you wear a red bra. It's for a friend birthday. Please sir?

Re: Muscle Spasms In My Shoulder And Forearm by oxypress: 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
IsiahRashad:

hbot and sports injuries:
The injuries you have is common in sports and can be treated as such.

The great sportsmen and women utilise hyperbaric oxygen to enable them heal and recover very fast and permanently for them to return to active sports. HBOT is exactly what you need to enable your injuries to heal permanently and quickly (from inside out) and not just an on-and-off recovery.
We have hbot on demand and are ready to help.

See what others are saying: https://www.omstc.org/ocsi/
Re: Muscle Spasms In My Shoulder And Forearm by IsiahRashad(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Cc

dokyoloye

Can I send you a pm sir?
Re: Muscle Spasms In My Shoulder And Forearm by dokyOloye: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
IsiahRashad:
Cc

dokyoloye

Can I send you a pm sir?
ok

(1) (Reply)

Treat Your Pid Today / #savekorede / Breast Cancer Surgery In Mumbai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.