Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Itching And Painless Sore On The Tip Of A Male Genital. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching And Painless Sore On The Tip Of A Male Genital. (679 Views)

Itching And Rashes In My Scrotum / Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. / Solution To Itching And Some Other Skin Problems Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itching And Painless Sore On The Tip Of A Male Genital. by isaacsegun(m): 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
please nairalanders come to my aid! I have rashes on my scrotal sack and the itching i feel around there is something else. whenever I scratched the affected area I enjoy it so much but the rashes will equally increases. the other symptom I'm having is sore on the tip of my male genital. i have been taken different drugs but no improvement. please, anyone that have knowledge on this type of infection should come to my aid with the approximate drug/injection that I can take.

lalastica
Re: Itching And Painless Sore On The Tip Of A Male Genital. by babythug(f): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2019
Read up on herpes!
Re: Itching And Painless Sore On The Tip Of A Male Genital. by AngryParrot1: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2019
isaacsegun:
please nairalanders come to my aid! I have rashes on my scrotal sack and the itching i feel around there is something else. whenever I scratched the affected area I enjoy it so much but the rashes will equally increases. the other symptom I'm having is sore on the tip of my male genital. i have been taken different drugs but no improvement. please, anyone that have knowledge on this type of infection should come to my aid with the approximate drug/injection that I can take.

lalastica
Do u still suffer from it?
Re: Itching And Painless Sore On The Tip Of A Male Genital. by lomprico(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2019
Syphilis.
Oga to to hospital and do test!
Re: Itching And Painless Sore On The Tip Of A Male Genital. by MissionRestore: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
isaacsegun:
please nairalanders come to my aid! I have rashes on my scrotal sack and the itching i feel around there is something else.
i have been taken different drugs but no improvement. please, anyone that have knowledge on this type of infection should come to my aid with the approximate drug/injection that I can take.

What is the Lab diagnosis?
If you haven't been to the Lab, please do that immediately to avoid blind treatment and waste of funds plus other associated negative consequence.
God bless you.
Re: Itching And Painless Sore On The Tip Of A Male Genital. by isaacsegun(m): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2019
MissionRestore:

What is the Lab diagnosis?
If you haven't been to the Lab, please do that immediately to avoid blind treatment and waste of funds plus other associated negative consequence.
God bless you.
I have not been to the lab but some number of people I met concerning that recently told me is syphilis. I think the best thing for me to do now is to entre lab as u have said. thanks.
Re: Itching And Painless Sore On The Tip Of A Male Genital. by isaacsegun(m): 12:30am On Jun 14, 2019
lomprico:
Syphilis. Oga to to hospital and do test!
oryt... thanks
Re: Itching And Painless Sore On The Tip Of A Male Genital. by MissionRestore: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2019
isaacsegun:

I have not been to the lab but some number of people I met concerning that recently told me is syphilis. I think the best thing for me to do now is to entre lab as u have said. thanks.

Better.
It is well with you.
As soon as the result is out, lets know for further guidance.
Re: Itching And Painless Sore On The Tip Of A Male Genital. by AngryParrot1: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
Infections have become drug resistant, because they also adapt. the best approach to tackle it is through natural therapy. through natural therapy, the favorable condition for their existence is removed, then they cant multiply, and then your immune will gain an advantage and kick them out. but what do i know? i am just a natural health therapist. i didnt study western medicine for 6 or more years.
Re: Itching And Painless Sore On The Tip Of A Male Genital. by emmako234: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2019
You need to get rid of Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Candida infection, Premature ejaculation, Syphilis, Urinary tract infection, Erectile dysfunction, Asthma, Arthritis, infertility in men and women, Stroke, Fibroid, Cancer, Hypertitis, High blood pressure, Fallopian tube blockages, Diabetes, E.t.c. Order for the possible solution to your health challenges through this link and join people that are sharing testimonies.

https:///DYJaV4Xj1SpBVFKJfq1h2s

Or Call/Whatsapp +2348104441416

Your health is our priority

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Releases Statement; Approved 10 Billion Grants To Lagos State / Covid 19: Is Nigeria Naked ? / China Blasts US Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.