Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (98729 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by AnanseK(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
They fervently prayed for his death, they paid enormous sums of money to swindlers- so called men of God, Babalawos, Cultists and other charlatans to ensure that Buhari dies.
They collected the money and announced that Buhari was dead.

After the Party to celebrate Buhari’s death,
Now there is no other way of escape than to tell this brainless people a fairy tale - that Buhari has been replaced by Jubril.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by vroy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dem fly person outta d country for treatment n he came back healthy that one na offence?
Besides Shebi dem talk say Nigeria army don arrest n kill Kanu nhi? definitely d one is Israel is an imposer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
oilPUSSY:
The news is everywhere not only in the churches or radio Biafra ...

Why has Buhari refused to address this sensitive issue?
During Obasanjo's controversial death rumour, he came out and addressed the public because he understands the power of social media.
Why is Buhari shying away from this issue.?
He's quick to lie to Nigerians that Radio Biafra has been blocked whereas the station is still on.

Why is Buhari busy chasing shadow while he left a lot of sensitive issues are unattended ?
you only showed a headline... Show us the full article.
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by NSK4U(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Why do you guys always talk about war once biafra is mentioned. And you hate Igbo

they know the worth of Igbos
it's simply the fear of what would become of Nigeria if the most powerful tribe leave, their ancestors fought to make Igbos remain with them and they too are still ready to fight for the same course. I just can't imagine the irony behind all the troubles for unity with tribe they claim to hate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Smile4daddy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mumu ipob. Instead he should tell his congregation to get ready their PVC and get set to move to the next level, he's here talking trash.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by EternalTruths: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
NessaBoo:
OMG!!! undecided

This Jubril shenanigans is actually gaining traction, the delusions of believing this fiction is next to none.

Who believes such sci-fi

If Nigerians like you are not educated illiterates, they would have demanded for DNA proof.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Kirinwa: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Its true. There's a death certificate by a London hospital and FCT Abuja that certified Buhari dead of cardiac arrest. He is indeed dead.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by EternalTruths: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
johnad3:
Human cloaning is possible in this 21st century, if thats true that Bu'ari has been cloaned, that means Nigeria has a nation has joined the countries in the world of cloaning their presidents, U.S usually cloaned her past and present president, such as Obama, Bush even so called trump.

It is not cloning but plastic surgery that perfected the Buhari look alike.
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by TruthisOut: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is the thread where you see all sorts of tribal bigots.!!! The pastor was expressing his personal opinions and views on the state of the Nation. Please don't bring Ibos or Biafra to the matter.

Stop hating.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by VULCAN(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Somebody sounds scared grin

Corrinthians:
That pastor right down to his nth generation are bastards. His mom a whôre. His wife a sloppy nympho and his father a deranged one testicled bullfrog.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
The way this table is shaking, it go soon scatter Nigeria o

My kogi girlfriend caught me with another girl yesterday only for me to hear that she went to her village this morning. I think my life is one minute remaining

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by EternalTruths: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
042rebel:
Hatred for Buhari', even if justified shouldn't turn us to fools. You can not clone someone into adulthood all of a sudden. It is scientifically impossible. Besides, we made jest of the same Buhari when he came back from treatment looking sick and frail. We watched him recovering all these while.

Do you know that Hitler and Saddam had doubles.

Even Trump has someone in Spain that looks like him but unfortunately, the person is a female.

Even fyno has a look alike from IMO State.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by princesweetman2(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
famosh:
If person say IPIGs mumu die now, some people go think say person just wan talk! As in how a people go just collectively mumu at the same time? Nawa o!

Funke

Jesus is L&rd
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by ipobarethieves: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
sad Even dis pig of a Pastor is confused.This one like the hunch back terrorist kingpin cownu dey use his sule pipu head play ludo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Toks2008(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Do you believe all the pastor said?

Watch video HERE and say what you think about all he exposed?

There is no way I can believe all that.

Many are mad but only few are roaming.

So person can not get well again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by EternalTruths: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
famosh:
If person say IPIGs mumu die now, some people go think say person just wan talk! As in how a people go just collectively mumu at the same time? Nawa o!

Funke, ask for DNA proof if you aren't an educated illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by EternalTruths: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Toks2008:

Many are mad but only few are roaming.

So person can not get well again.

Why didn't your grandparents look healthy, younger, taller or shorter as they grew older.?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by VULCAN(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
You are speaking to people who do not read.

Body doubles of Presidents have existed at least since world war 2.

Both Churchill and Hitler had body doubles.

Sometimes I wish Seun can create a paid for section of Nairaland so that one can find intelligent people to converse with. All these kids and BMC's dey tire person

EternalTruths:

Do you know that Hitler and Saddam had doubles.

Even Trump has someone in Spain that looks like him but unfortunately, the person is a female.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Toks2008(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
EternalTruths:

Why didn't your grandparents look healthy, younger, taller or shorter as they grew older.?

Prove it with facts and not the beer parlour talks.

You must be a first class mumu If You believe this trash. Buhari has too many enemies to have survived the deciet this far if any.

Please try to reason like a human.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by lanryoung: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Titto93:
Buhari is dead, believe it or not won't change d fact.
na you kill him abi?...ELERI ELERIBU

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by maasoap(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
oilPUSSY:
The news is everywhere not only in the churches or radio Biafra ...

Why has Buhari refused to address this sensitive issue?
During Obasanjo's controversial death rumour, he came out and addressed the public because he understands the power of social media.
Why is Buhari shying away from this issue.?
He's quick to lie to Nigerians that Radio Biafra has been blocked whereas the station is still on.

Why is Buhari busy chasing shadow while he left a lot of sensitive issues are unattended ?

You get sense ba? How is the two cases similar? Buhari should address Nigerians like: "I'm still the same Mohammadu Buhari"?
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by AnalQueenluci: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
buhari is dead ,y he is in sit is because igbos no plenty much 4 apc! yoruba osinbanjo is a disgrace 2 men, Yorubas in apc so long 4 nnamdi kanu 2 speak up, So dat north wl see dem as gud n igbos bad! hausa ar wiser ,u think dey dnt knw u hypocrites! Is all over north dat yorubas ar pretending 2 like buhari jubrin

Recently tinubu is wishing 2 pay his last card 2 nnamdi 2 spill d beans dat he is nt man enough 2 spill...

i av never seen a group of coward lyk dis, i wish i was a man! mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww niyeke afonja

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by BrownRoofRep: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Corrinthians:
Foolish idiotic goat. Look at the hate the bastard is spewing. Then someone would want me to lick the ass of a pig like this to prove I'm a Christian.

Spits on his ugly monkey face. angry
Lol
Another Afonja skull slamming fake moozelm claiming Christian, na una way shaa.
Lying frustrated losers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by kareemkamil(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oloriburuku Omoale Pastor
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by DopeTech(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Do you believe all the pastor said?

Watch video HERE and say what you think about all he exposed?

There is no way I can believe all that.

I don't believe this And i will never believe it

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Ihsan6(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
And why has it bn difficult for the opposition like the pdp governors to spot these differences during meetings...so u all v suddenly forgotten how buhari looked so sick at kaduna Airport d day he returned from med trip? So he has suddenly become jibrin because he has fully recovered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by maasoap(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
EternalTruths:

If Nigerians like you are not educated illiterates, they would have demanded for DNA proof.

Who is in doubt? You. Who should be demanding for DNA proof? Him. Your sense is failing you sha.
There is a popular say that goes like this: "when a lie is repeated constantly, people will begin to believe it". Fools everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by nokatakata: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
senseless ipod cursed, fraudulent pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.