Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (98700 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by McStoic(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Almaiga:

Biafra will never come, deal with it. grin grin
Who cares? Either way, you are worse off. Hohohoho

1 Like

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by GOZ4CHRIST(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Only God will help us.

Meanwhile, if you are living in Owerri. There is a job opportunity. Call or whatsapp 08165938656 for more details.
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Some people can stoop solo looooow sha
A pastor?
I will continue to say it
Igbo's will never be president of this country
Its not a curse,its not rocket science
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Billionaire09: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Almaiga:

They will never leave, if you have a problem with my statement, do your worst.

Sai Jubril a.k.a Buhari. grin

You will never enter Biafraland.

Until the date of Biafra referendum is giving........

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Almaiga: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
McStoic:

Who cares? Either way, you are worse off. Hohohoho

Trash again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by kunmiiii: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
johnad3:
Human cloaning is possible in this 21st century, if thats true that Bu'ari has been cloaned, that means Nigeria has a nation has joined the countries in the world of cloaning their presidents, U.S usually cloaned her past and present president, such as Obama, Bush even so called trump.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

O'boy your own imagination is out of this world oo!! Too much Hollywood movies dey worry you!

So America cloned all their past and present leaders, to what end na?? and where are the originals??

I laughed sooo hard reading your comment, I think I actually cracked a rib. The kind people on Nairaland ehn!!

Chaiii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Almaiga: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Billionaire09:

Tah!!!
There's no such thing as Biafra. Besides, I can reside in any part of the East and there's nothing you or any IPOB taut can do about it.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by CarGuide: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by IjebuWarrior: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
Billionaire09:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by mikolo4us: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
More wicked than the former one.....really got me lauging
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Patrioticman007(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
mikolo4us:
More wicked than the former one.....really got me lauging

Its amazing that, hatred has blinded some people, including their men of god. Ipobians pigs will never change.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by kettykin: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Gbemishile1:
Some people can stoop solo looooow sha
A pastor?
I will continue to say it
Igbo's will never be president of this country
Its not a curse,its not rocket science
You are so funny.
First this is a hate speech.
Secondly the same forces that will stop igbos will stop your tribe from entering aso rock.
If you think a Yoruba will take over from buhari then you need brain surgery.
1999 came because the whole South stood firmly on power shift and the north had no options than to hand over to obasanjo.
It smacks me how Yoruba forget easily

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by EternalTruths: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
NessaBoo:

I would have said the exact same thing about you, even call you unsavory names especially for being rude or believing such bull, but I won't because I was raised to respect people's opinions, beliefs and in your case also delusions...so pls kindly get out of my mentions and go trade inanities with your ilks.

It is so painful that you are a beauty that is not properly educated.

Educated illiterates are the ones dismissing Kanu's accusation without asking for a DNA test.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Billionaire09: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Almaiga:

Tah!!!
There's no such thing as Biafra. Besides, I can reside in any part of the East and there's nothing you or any IPOB taut can do about it.

You are drunk. Debate me when you recover from your zombiism.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by AlphaStyles(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Black man can believe anything this jubril saga has succeeded in tuning peoples head

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by victorypeace: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
If the Manifesto of PDP is that the man in Aso Rock is not BUhari. Then PDP has lost and fail. Is that what Nigeria want to hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Toluensdollars(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
All these people claiming to b men of God, are part of our major problem in these country. Just hear what is coming out of a man who claims to b a pastor.
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Youngtrice(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
I'm not even surprised, majority of the people in the east beelieve that.
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Antichristus: 12:13am On Nov 21, 2018

VOTE SOWORE AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2019
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 21, 2018
mcbreeze:
Nigerian blast him only people from the West.
But why the presidency keeping quiet on this?
Nigeria Journalist keeping quiet, no investigation.

Because it sounds ridiculously stupid, do you guys think this is "rise of the cobra" movie where presidents are cloned with nanites,

The presidency is keeping quiet because only people with half a brain would actually believe a whole president has being cloned & not a single person living in Aso rock, his family, friends, associates, leaders of the world & all governor's of Nigeria could figure out, but one man in UK & isreal could grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Toks2008(m): 12:33am On Nov 21, 2018
EternalTruths:

Queen Elizabeth is there as a proof.

If the British Doctors can make Buhari look younger, they would have done similar thing for their queen.

Do you know her age
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by lesbiconverter: 12:45am On Nov 21, 2018
Gozzzy:
Nigerians blast him indeed... from all I can see, na just Yoruba people and a few other non Igbos that are doing the blasting. ndi ofe mmanu a sef....
so it's true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:30am On Nov 21, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Pls let me cry 4 dis my mentor n role model, i am crying bitterly over here ,

Prof mu ,wen u preach against cowardice in unizik back den in 2011 i didnt knw wat u speak ,i was busy chating my useless boyfriend

Now i knw cowardice is a crime against humanity, i remembered u said u cowards wl never have peace alive or dead..
Ma give me power 2 teach cowards lesson...
Ur legacy lives in me My professor

asa, I feel your pain. be strong nne.
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by berrystunn(m): 1:33am On Nov 21, 2018
Titto93:
Buhari is dead, believe it or not won't change d fact.

Kanu is busy buying time with imposter .

he should tell you people how to get biafra.

Not making jubril popular for noting.

Ok, is not Buhari then what next ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by mistarsam(m): 3:00am On Nov 21, 2018
Kirinwa:
Its true. There's a death certificate by a London hospital and FCT Abuja that certified Buhari dead of cardiac arrest. He is indeed dead.
Name of the two hospitals please?
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by EternalTruths: 4:00am On Nov 21, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
This was how a sister took MMM to her church. The pastor is not in the spirit else he should have seen it spiritually that there are no two Buharis. May God forgive him.

Nigeria will never be great because of educated illiterates like you.

I expected you to ask for DNA test and not defend the obvious differences in look & height.
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Anaedo1: 4:21am On Nov 21, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

These people are simply irredeemable! smh!
What does your post say about you.
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by Oponel1962: 4:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Is that written in the Bible that he is called to preach.
He is not a pastor.
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by mildflame: 4:44am On Nov 21, 2018
lesbiconverter:
so it's true

Very very TRUE
Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by evansjeff(m): 4:48am On Nov 21, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Ok

Why has common sense deserted you? if not, you would have realised that in those two pictures posted, Aisha was closer to Buhari in one than the other hence the seeming height difference, you don't have to study physics or geography to know this.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by evansjeff(m): 4:53am On Nov 21, 2018
oilPUSSY:
The news is everywhere both in Nigeria and Diaspora...

Why has Buhari refused to address this sensitive issue?
During Obasanjo's controversial death rumour, he came out and addressed the public because he understands the power of social media.
Why is Buhari shying away from this issue.?
He's quick to lie to Nigerians that Radio Biafra has been blocked whereas the station is still on.

Why is Buhari busy chasing shadow while he left a lot of sensitive issues are unattended ?

Not everybody is as dumb as you are.

Buhari doesn't need to reply people who have become brain dead because of hate that will soon consume them. He's not like your dumb 'hero”. Infact I will be disappointed the day I hear any of his aids reply these fools.

I still wonder why a reasonable person will believe this trash, common sense has indeed deserted most of you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" by simplycarro: 5:11am On Nov 21, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up

Where is Buhari ?

Nigerians Biafrans deserve an Answer

Fixed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.