Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic (2892 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri / Thousands Decamp From PDP To APC In Jada LGA Adamawa Plus Former Deputy Governor / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by conductor121: 12:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Lol. Zombies will never cease to amuse us since their grandfather Jubrin died of old age. cheesy cheesy

1 Share

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by madridguy(m): 5:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Pardon me bros, my email is acting silly and till now am unable to access it.

somehow:
Show us
Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by femi4: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2018
Articulated lies....I m unto the next level

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Ovamboland(m): 6:03am On Nov 21, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
So when he was aleeady in custom was when he started out, idiots are too much on this forum.

A graduate who already has a job is not just starting out biko , he had secondary and university school days.

nysc days and job hunting days. Those are when a person is starting out in my opinion

He started selling firewood as an orphan after graduating abi or after he got his custom job?

You better keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by shukuokukobambi: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2018
asuustrike1:
The twitter user didn't tell me if he was related to Atiku or he grew up together with him. This is a fault in his assertion hence his allegations shouldn't be taken serious

Atiku by himself wrote a book and said his mother died in 1984 when he was a 39 year old customs officer in Lagos so was that when he started selling the firewood? Or you need me to explain who an orphan is?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by seanfer(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
So when he was aleeady in custom was when he started out, idiots are too much on this forum.

A graduate who already has a job is not just starting out biko , he had secondary and university school days.

nysc days and job hunting days. Those are when a person is starting out in my opinion

Go back to the schools you attended and ask for refund, If possible demand for Interest....

2 Likes

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by zlantanfan: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=73157305][/quote]Mr patriot, what sayeth thou on this bursted lie?
Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2018
Atiku and Obi are damaged goods already: Atiku for lying, stealing and blundering; Obi for ethnic and religious bigotry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by revolt(m): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2018
I don't get his this is a fib. If he didn't grow with his mum or she abandoned him to go with a new husband isn't he an orphan? Why cant APC face reality issues like a good economic plan.
Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Yyeske(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2018
revolt:
I don't get his this is a fib. If he didn't grow with his mum or she abandoned him to go with a new husband isn't he an orphan? Why cant APC face reality issues like a good economic plan.
We all know the definition of an orphan, stop displaying your ...ish and making real orphans feel bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Victorygold(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2018
MrAJQ:
"We met at Seme border.I refused to pay duty on two bales of fabric...He paid the duty and gave me the receipt to go...He released my goods and I married him for that integrity"

Titi Atiku Abubakar

Looks like a story of a corrupt Customs Officer and an attractive Smuggler.

He released her goods because of his selfish reason as rightly mentioned by OBJ in his book, my watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by revolt(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Yyeske:
We all know the definition of an orphan, stop displaying your ...ish and making real orphans feel bad.
oga if both parents aren't around of abandoned the child what's that called. The kids in motherless baby homes are called what.
Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by AnyoneButAtiku: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2018
It is good to see that I am influencing the Twitterati under this handle as well grin

Bare-faced liar! grin

If his father died in 1957 when he was 11, and Mother in 1984 when he was 38; how can he describe himself as an orphan in his early years?

Oxford Dictionary
---------------------------
Orphan

A child whose parents are dead.

‘he was left an orphan as a small boy’
as modifier ‘an orphan girl’
‘orphan chimps’
Source: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/orphan

Even more, why am I hearing about this fictional tale involving firewood for the first time? angry

Is it the case that we are now going to be regaled with tales of indigent living, which clearly contradict many of the hagiographies written about him before now?

When I was 15, I spent my school holiday at home, working as a clerk in Ganye Native Authority. My boss was Adamu Ciroma, the then District Officer. From my holiday job earnings, I bought a house for my mother in Ganye, the headquarters of the local government council. The thatched mud bungalow had two rooms plus a kitchen and bathroom. It cost me about nine Pounds Sterling. My mother was very happy and proud of me. I had saved her from homelessness after her older brother sold the family house in Jada without her knowledge.
Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/story-struggle-life-atiku-abubakar.

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats

2 Likes

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Officialpdpnig: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2018
revolt:
oga if both parents aren't around of abandoned the child what's that called. The kids in motherless baby homes are called what.

He was not abandoned and his mother was around. He was no orphan until 1984.

Was it in 1984 he was carrying firewood in Jada when he was already a customs officer in Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by PeaceGord: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
A Twitter user who happens to have read a book Atiku released about himself in 2013 called MY LIFE has pointed out the lie Atiku told about selling forewood as an orphan in Jada Adamawa.

Apparently Atiku was not an orphan when in Jada according to his book MY LIFE. His mother was very much alive and she died when he was a custom officer in Lagos.

See tweet attached.

Mynd44, oam4j

Plus don't multiply ignorance...
Take a look https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/orphan.
Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Officialpdpnig: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2018
PeaceGord:

Plus don't multiply ignorance...
Take a look https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/orphan.

That definition is for one who is

1) raised by a single parent then loses that parent

2) one who is raised by both parents then loses both.

Atiku had both parents. Mother and father and lost only father at an early age but his mother was alive until 1984.

He was no orphan in that context.

Stop distributing illiteracy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by PeaceGord: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

That definition is for one who is

1) raised by a single parent then loses that parent

2) one who is raised by both parents then loses both.

Atiku had both parents. Mother and father and lost only father at an early age but his mother was alive until 1984.

He was no orphan in that context.

Stop distributing illiteracy

OK, I'll agree with your stupid
' explanation ' if you direct me to/ furnish me with your authority as against this insane/ inane fabrication.

Morning.
Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Officialpdpnig: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2018
PeaceGord:

OK, I'll agree with your stupid
' explanation ' if you direct me to/ furnish me with your authority as against this insane/ inane fabrication.

Morning.

You used google before to get me your definition. Use it again

2 Likes

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Atiku by himself wrote a book and said his mother died in 1984 when he was a 39 year old customs officer in Lagos so was that when he started selling the firewood? Or you need me to explain who an orphan is?
Even your explanation isn't clear enough.
Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Xfemt(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2018
Alepa:
Atiku is a bastard .
Everyone supporting him is a pig

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by waledeji(m): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2018
naijaking1:

Akin Olatubosun?
Is that Yoruba muslims again?
Afonja members of BMC really need to earn their allowance even by bending the truth and trying to confuse everyone.
When did Atiku's father die?

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by MalcoImX: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

The Twitter user is saying Atiku can't be orphaned/wasn't a child when he (Atiku himself) said his mother died while he was a Customs officer in Lagos.
Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Bizibi(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2018
The person behind this monicker claiming to be a hardcore PDP supporter should do us a favour and stop deceiving himself and open another monicker to promote his party candidate.
Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by MalcoImX: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2018
revolt:
Not in Africa. You can't be called orphaned when one of your parents is alive.
Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by PeaceGord: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You used google before to get me your definition. Use it again

Fake are nigga!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugo Ugokwe Is Not A Fake Pastor, Nairaland Should Be Wary Of Fake News / How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* / Video of Armed Suspected Fulani's Rooming About the Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.