Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Herein Lies The Real Change! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herein Lies The Real Change! (264 Views)

Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures / Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. / Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herein Lies The Real Change! by teemanbastos(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
The Deep rooted Change!

Change is constant, theoretically we all know that every object continues in a straight line until subject to an external force, but naturally we are all averse to change. For one who is used to brushing once a day, it would be tough for him to follow the dentist's advice of brushing twice daily, he has gotten used to it and a change is gonna be hard even though the info is literally in his senses(sic), and because change is hard to effect on the human being, emotions of fear have been introduced to produce results, but do the emotion of fear really produce results of change ?
As Humans, change is inevitable but while we wish and desire change, we are not eager to experience such and find it tasking go through the rigors of change because we are averse to paying the price of pain momentarily, We wish to have a fit body but we find it hard to wake up by 5am to take jogging sessions and to consistently do so, we wish to have more success , but forfeiting the joys of minimizing a lengthy night sleep is hard to come by, we wish to make good wealth but are weary of the pain of hard-work and diligence, wish to have sound health but find it hard controlling eating habits, we wish to have a better Nigeria but find it difficult doing the right things personally, prominently, we eventually pay the prices in a much harder way, why? Pain and pleasure are twins, endure the pain now and enjoy the pleasure afterward or indulge in the pleasure now and take the pain later, nothing goes for nothing.

We make our habits and our habits in return make us.
The older we grow, we mature in all mindsets and all personal beliefs we have inculcated in during the childhood phases, even if we have gathered information in the brain but it wouldn't still be enough to change the already ingrained habits and mindsets that have been imbibed in us.

But the real true change can only be achieved in regeneration or salvation, the mind is divided into the conscious and subconscious, the conscious is what we deal in everyday in all our daily activities, our actions of eating, talking, thinking when active are done in our conscious which springs from mindsets situated in the subconscious, that's why when we see a new thing, or experience something, immediately our senses tries to locate something similar to that occurrence we might have experienced earlier in our lives , so our subconscious has in it stored mindsets which could be poverty mindset, wealth mindset, success mindset, failure mindset, hearty mindset, cruel mindset, angry mindset, 'bullying to get respect' mindset, 'showing off is fame' mindset, 'get money to impress' mindset etc.. And every interaction we experience comes with an emotion which is energy(life itself), the reason we never forget how every person we've met, every situation we've gone through has made us feel, for example my earlier emotions on dogs were emotions of fear so as i grew, anytime I saw a dog i ran away and detested dogs because of the emotion i felt when I first met one at a pretty young age, also for emotions concerning criticism, as a boy while I tried innovating something new(maybe touching an electrical appliance and my parents shouted on me to leave those things because they felt it would electrically shock me, i then instantly and unconsciously record an emotion of fear for touching electrical appliances in my subconscious, as I grew older and went to school and wanted to take physics practicals in electricity, on sighting the apparatus, that emotion came alive automatically and this time consciously and i am scared because my brain remembered that earlier childhood episode and the fear of electrical shock held me back from that practical), the way my first mathematics teacher made me feel like a dummy on missing a small sum made me dislike mathematics, it took extra efforts to remove this emotion of hate from my subconscious, the way I felt when I met my first secondary school friend made me instantly love secondary school, the way I felt when I ate jollof rice made me like jollof rice etc, all these scenarios are just exemplifying my point.
so we never forget how people make us feel because we are beings of emotions i.e we have souls , similarly for a child who has heard phrases that he can't succeed in life from childhood, that only some set of people are meant to be wealthy, that only rich people can enjoy life, the aftermath later at an advanced stage results in emotions of anger as well as distrust mindset is created alongside other negative limiting mindsets and he grows with that mindset, goes through life with the fundamental belief that he is a victim on earth, either resigns to fate and continues living frustrated and goes into the painful realms of depression with suicide as an end or turns his anger to intimidating others, becoming a societal nuisance and becoming more and more frustrated as the days roll by, alot of emotions and mindsets have been instilled in us from birth and they all shape how we view our world and by extension the world at large, some primarily believe they are destined to rule and again grow up infringing on the rights of others creating disharmony and sowing discords, many believe life owes them and go on trying to reap where they have not sown, all emanate from the first seven years of life where the mindsets of parents, guardians and everyone that interacted with us contributed to how we act today.

The summary of it all is that if we are currently not happy with our current individual levels then there is more to us that we need to see and make us more happy and fulfilled, all the times when emotions that come with thoughts of dissatisfaction comes, we think success, more money, a spouse, children, external bliss will change that unhappy state? Maybe not? Why? Even the wealthiest still seek happiness, the wealth they have acquired through diligence, foresight, risk taking, hard-work have not proved a final destination, attimes we might have such reactions to life experiences that leaves us deflated and frustration and begin to ask questions? why? why is this happening?
Only regeneration, regeneration, regeneration can again restore every man to his default childhood state and then is reprogrammed in the subconscious and the conscious by God Almighty himself and thena new world of bliss, happiness and life starts! We are regenerated into a world of excellent attitudes to life, seeing every challenge as a means of moving up and every conquest as a means of giving thanks, we are regenerated into a world of an excellent personal character, we are regenerated into contentment, peace and love.
The deep change transforms and lo we have the new soul connected to the spirit and an enlightened mind- The New Heaven and The New Earth.

Adetolu Timothy Olufemi
20/11/2018.
Re: Herein Lies The Real Change! by Jonra(m): 12:18am On Nov 21, 2018
In Summary:

The holy spirit is given to man. And by God's grace, a man's soul will be saved. For they that truly believe, conforming to the way of God becomes a lifestyle.

And as we know God, Love God and Serve God.
The powers of our soul - Reason and Will and Intellect- are enlightened.

In short, there's such a thing as being so heavenly conscious that we are earthly incredible - as we serve our neighbours in love.

PS: It is not enough to feel and to say, it is more important to act on the word of God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks To Southeast Governors After A Closed-door Meeting In Aso Rock / Vacate Premises Of Akha, Senate Tells Police / Goodluck Jonathan blames everyone but himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.