Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Sorted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sorted (394 Views)

The problem has been sorted out / Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. / How Second Hand Clothes (Okirika) Are Sorted And Put In Bales In Togo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorted by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 21, 2018
Thanks
Re: Sorted by invincible4(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2018
Are you still hiring?
And what kind of writers do you need?

I write articles and short stories, would you need my service?
Re: Sorted by invincible4(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2018
BrisbaneQueen:
Hi there,

Don't let the scanty posts put you off. I am one of you here. I need writers for ongoing work. My rate is 2 naira per word for writing.

I have urgent jobs that I need help with.

If you are applying for re-writing, please rewrite the first 150 words on this website: https://www.birthandbeyondmagazine.com/lifestyle-news-blog/how-to-get-prepared-for-your-kids-studying-abroad

Send me an email on

Let me see a sample of your best work, and prove to me in the body of your email that you are capable of articulating and penning down flawless English.

There's opportunity for long term collaboration for the right candidate.

Regards.
BrisbaneQueen:
Hi there,

Don't let the scanty posts put you off. I am one of you here. I need writers for ongoing work. My rate is 2 naira per word for writing.

If you are applying for re-writing, please rewrite the first 150 words on this website: https://www.birthandbeyondmagazine.com/lifestyle-news-blog/how-to-get-prepared-for-your-kids-studying-abroad

Send me an email on

Let me see a sample of your best work, and prove to me in the body of your email that you are capable of articulating and penning down flawless English.

Regards.
Re: Sorted by Skinnienigga(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kindly check your mail.

BrisbaneQueen:
Hi there,

Send me an email on

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Grossbyte? / Would You Like To Make Money Today? You Need Profitable Business Ideas? Come In! / An Ordinary Student From Nigeria Earns $200 A Day While Staying At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.