Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

The problem has been sorted out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The problem has been sorted out (802 Views)

Thanks To Nairaland My Money Was Sorted. / My Restricted Account Has Been Sorted Out / Verified Nigerians Phone Numbers Sorted Out In Local Government Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The problem has been sorted out by Goalnaldo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29
Sorted out 😊
Re: The problem has been sorted out by LOVEGINO(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29
Abeg return am back as a patriotic Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: The problem has been sorted out by Goalnaldo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29
LOVEGINO:
Abeg return am back as a patriotic Nigerian.
I'll do that by god's grace on Monday.

1 Like

Re: The problem has been sorted out by garriAndsugar: 7:33pm On Mar 29
Tell the bank to take it by themselves.

So you want to waste transport to the bank?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The problem has been sorted out by VeryWickedGoat: 7:41pm On Mar 29
Confam mugun.

3 Likes

Re: The problem has been sorted out by opera1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29
So you no 1at get ₦1 on the account before,?

Return it to the owner pls if it's not for you

1 Like

Re: The problem has been sorted out by Onyeka90210(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29
Ahh, so you’re the one that received the 300k I mistakenly sent.
I will forward you the account to send 290k back to, you can keep the rest as a nice guy
Wow, so There are still good Nigerians grin

4 Likes

Re: The problem has been sorted out by Binspector: 8:52pm On Mar 29
31-3-2024?
Are you in the future already?

5 Likes

Re: The problem has been sorted out by Truths9ja: 9:02pm On Mar 29
Binspector:
31-3-2024?
I guess he’s in the future already 🀩🀩🀩🀩

2 Likes

Re: The problem has been sorted out by Goalnaldo(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29
Binspector:
31-3-2024?
I'm just seeing the date now but the email alert is today's date.
Re: The problem has been sorted out by Goalnaldo(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29
@Greatvocalist how did you go about yours?
Re: The problem has been sorted out by GreatVocalist: 9:48pm On Mar 29
Goalnaldo:
@Greatvocalist how did you go about yours?
I eventually discovered that mine wasn't a wrong transaction. The transfer was made by a colleague at work, as a payment for an extra service rendered. I confirmed from other colleagues the following week, and they all got paid by the same source.

Just a bit of an advice I got from someone who's had a second-hand experience; don't go to the bank yet, and don't touch the money. Wait for your bank to contact you first before you make a move. When they contact you, visit the nearest branch and follow their prompts. Don't do anything online if they contact you, make sure you're physically present at the bank.

Again, don't go to the bank first and don't touch the money yet. It might be a wrong transfer, and it's possible that it's not. I would have lost my money to the bank if I had gone to them first that Monday morning. Please take caution.

3 Likes

Re: The problem has been sorted out by Goalnaldo(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29
GreatVocalist:

I eventually discovered that mine wasn't a wrong transaction. The transfer was made by a colleague at work, as a payment for an extra service rendered. I confirmed from other colleagues the following week, and they all got paid by the following source.

Just a bit of an advice I got from someone who's had a second-hand experience; don't go to the bank yet, and don't touch the money. Wait for your bank to contact you first before you make a move. When they contact you, visit the nearest branch and follow their prompts. Don't do anything online if they contact you, make sure you're physically present at the bank.

Again, don't go to the bank first and don't touch the money yet. It might be a wrong transfer, and it's possible that it's not. I would have lost my money to the bank if I had gone to them first that Monday morning. Please take caution.
Okay thanks πŸ‘
Re: The problem has been sorted out by bola4dprec(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29
Goalnaldo:
I have been hearing or reading about people receiving huge amount of money but today it happened to me. I just got a credit alert of 300k and I don't know who sent it. To be honest this is the exact amount I need at the moment to sort my rent and pay some debts. On Monday I'll head to my bank to lay a complaint. I need money but I will not eat what's not meant for me πŸ™
Today's date is 29/3/2024

1 Like

Re: The problem has been sorted out by bola4dprec(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29
Binspector:
31-3-2024?
very good observation

2 Likes

Re: The problem has been sorted out by MMempire(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29
Binspector:
31-3-2024?
Very stupid stunt by OP to gain cheap popularity.

3 Likes

Re: The problem has been sorted out by THISLIFE01: 1:48am On Mar 30
Binspector:
31-3-2024?

I guess he came from the future, grin grin grin to inform us about the excess bank alert we may likely receive. lolllll.......
Re: The problem has been sorted out by Goalnaldo(m): 3:30am On Mar 30
MMempire:

Very stupid stunt by OP to gain cheap popularity.
I guess it's a mistake on their part. I don't chase clout. The alert is Real. The date on the email notification is 29/3 which is yesterday.
Re: The problem has been sorted out by Bankowner: 4:01am On Mar 30
Je*wess*grat*itud*3 has rubbed you with good fortune. Be sure it's yours before you touch it.
Re: The problem has been sorted out by Lastpharoah33: 4:57am On Mar 30
Double that money before Monday with some sure winning games,

1.50x 300,000= N450k
Re: The problem has been sorted out by ForensikOrder: 5:13am On Mar 30
Bros Goalnaldo, na real surprise package you get so! E dey rare to just dey your own jeje and then boom, 300k land for your account like that. E fit feel like say the universe don align to answer your need for this exact moment.

But you get sense wella as you decide to carry the matter go meet your bank. E good to dey careful because this kind world we dey so, plenty things fit happen. You fit never know, e fit be say na mistake from bank or na someone wey dey try do good thing but no wan show face.

Your decision to make sure say the money dey legit before you spend am show say you be person wey get integrity and you no wan get yourself inside wahala wey fit follow if the money no be from clean source. E no easy to make this kind choice especially when the money na exact amount wey you need badly.

As you dey plan go bank on Monday, just dey hopeful say everything go clear and say if the money legitly be for you, you fit use am sort out your pressing needs without fear. And if e be say na mistake, hopefully, you go still find way to settle your rent and debt issues.

E just show say sometimes, unexpected blessings fit come, but e always good make we dey do the right thing, even when e tough. Na that kind character dey build trust and respect for person.

1 Share

Re: The problem has been sorted out by Goalnaldo(m): 5:19am On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:

Bros Goalnaldo, na real surprise package you get so! E dey rare to just dey your own jeje and then boom, 300k land for your account like that. E fit feel like say the universe don align to answer your need for this exact moment.

But you get sense wella as you decide to carry the matter go meet your bank. E good to dey careful because this kind world we dey so, plenty things fit happen. You fit never know, e fit be say na mistake from bank or na someone wey dey try do good thing but no wan show face.

Your decision to make sure say the money dey legit before you spend am show say you be person wey get integrity and you no wan get yourself inside wahala wey fit follow if the money no be from clean source. E no easy to make this kind choice especially when the money na exact amount wey you need badly.

As you dey plan go bank on Monday, just dey hopeful say everything go clear and say if the money legitly be for you, you fit use am sort out your pressing needs without fear. And if e be say na mistake, hopefully, you go still find way to settle your rent and debt issues.

E just show say sometimes, unexpected blessings fit come, but e always good make we dey do the right thing, even when e tough. Na that kind character dey build trust and respect for person.
Thank you egbon. I enjoy your pidgin no be small.

1 Like

Re: The problem has been sorted out by ForensikOrder: 5:23am On Mar 30
Goalnaldo:
Thank you egbon. I enjoy your pidgin no be small.
Omo, I appreciate your kind words o! E dey sweet me say you dey enjoy the pidgin yarn. If you get any more mata or anything else you wan discuss, just holla. I dey here for you, anytime, any day. Make we keep the conversation dey go!

Re: The problem has been sorted out by Goalnaldo(m): 5:26am On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:

Omo, I appreciate your kind words o! E dey sweet me say you dey enjoy the pidgin yarn. If you get any more mata or anything else you wan discuss, just holla. I dey here for you, anytime, any day. Make we keep the conversation dey go!
Okay boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The problem has been sorted out by DesChyko: 5:59am On Mar 30
The graph shows a reduction, not an increase as you move from February to March.
Re: The problem has been sorted out by AcadaWriter: 6:15am On Mar 30
31-3-2024? Are you in the future already?

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Coming Soon / Hurry Now! Invest In A Restaurant In Port Harcourt / Add Colour To You Event (pyrotechnics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.