Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme (11648 Views)

Tinubu: I Did Not Urge FG To Print New Naira Notes (March 2020) / Shutdown Institutions To Enable Students Vote During Elections, Reps Urge Fg / The Permutations To Return Jonathan To Power In 2023 And His Continued Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by aolawale025: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2018
This government just applied vindictiveness to all GEJ initiatives
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by Reyhzor(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2018
olagbola55:

Swear to your life N-power is a failed scheme?
Yes it's a scam, a program which doesn't have exit from the portal, showing your details but you ain't receiving sh*t.
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by loomer: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2018
the problem with naija govt na to dey change acronyms rather than improve on the purpose what the acronyms was meant for
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by ashjay001(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Stanweezy:

Bro Npower is a failed program, 2016 they integrated 200,000 into the scheme, 2017 it was 300,000 and 2018 nothing rather using the initial beneficiaries to play politics

They mentioned, 500k beneficiaries, not an annual program!

No worry, they promised to resume next year, I believe with a million beneficiaries or sotongue
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by bilulu(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2018
legenddimex:
embarassed

instead of them to dey Jejely enjoy their husband preek, them dey open mouth yarn rubbish. scheme wey Uncle Jonah take loot our treasury. Aboki Preek fall on them..

BUHARI till 2023

so hearing d truth from d source pains u like dis. I guess u would ve prefer to hear it from Lai Mohammed or Audu Ogbeh
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by bilulu(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2018
kidman96:
All those schemes GEJ and his cronnies used in looting the country's treasury had to be scrapped....

Buhari has zero tolerance to looting.

Even Jonathan knows.
he has zero tolerance for looting yet everybody around him is opting even his VP isn't left out.... even himself isn't left out tru NNPC dealings
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by ridbell01(m): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2018
The thieves disgusting and farmers.. I didn't even know about anything GES and YOUWIN they use the scheme to loot
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Mace0lane:

What about Jonathan minister that head OPEC where is she today ?

I will give it to GEJ and OBJ for having the best cabinet in this Democratic dispensation.. technocrats were chosen far ahead of politicians... I can say the likes of Frank Nweke Jr ,Ezekwesili, Adesina, NOI etc performed more better than this govt in terms of portfolios...

1 Like

Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by jamezman(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2018
legenddimex:
embarassed

instead of them to dey Jejely enjoy their husband preek, them dey open mouth yarn rubbish. scheme wey Uncle Jonah take loot our treasury. Aboki Preek fall on them..

BUHARI till 2023

You ah given 7days 2 make use of your sense.....
Or remain senseless 4 de rest of your life....
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by ridbell01(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2018
Reyhzor:

Yes it's a scam, a program which doesn't have exit from the portal, showing your details but you ain't receiving sh*t.
you may not receive anything cuz hatred always affect fortune change your ways, have a pure heart do spiritual cleansing,channel your complain to appropriate channels that is your solution ..someone wasnot paid for 6 months but the day he received the alert it was like a jackpot
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by Carlyscales: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2018
nams77:
Jonathan's government wasn't perfect..Heck! Which government is perfect? But you can see there was a fair sincerity of purpose and focus.
This present regime is a case study of how cluelessness can hijack a government.smh

All their economic policies n interventions are geared towards their re-election in 2019.
They have become so predictable n clueless!

1 Like

Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2018
IamJames:

Even the Graduate Internship Scheme worked perfectly well before they scrapped it and introduced this failed N-Power embezzling scheme.
Say the truth for once, Npower scheme is better off
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by Carlyscales: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2018
ridbell01:
The thieves disgusting and farmers.. I didn't even know about anything GES and YOUWIN they use the scheme to loot

So this is all u can deduce from d write up. Or rather did u actually read it

U do really need help and it's disgusting that u are not even aware it.

Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by OlujobaSamuel: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2018
Jidibia:

Shut up there u born liar. Which graduate internship Scheme? That God forsaken SURE-P?
sure-p wey Kolade resign because everything turned politics
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by Duru009(m): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2018
legenddimex:
embarassed

BUHARI till 2023

Keep deceiving yourself. Come 2019, Nigeria will certainly speak with one voice !.
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by delpee(f): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2018
yinkus6750:
Every project in that regime had a highly corrupt backing behind it.
Where is the so much flouted cassava bread, which never saw the light of the day during Hus tenure?

More of a demand and supply issue i think. I used to see cassava bread in some supermarkets. Probably, production was discontinued due to lack of patronage. People are used to the taste of wheat flour bread.
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by seunlly(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2018
ViralBOY:
Why oh why!! Did we let you go.
Nigeria's only true Democrat. The Great Jonathan.
you were blindfolded by bubu's promise and you couldn't see the real ma for the Job.
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2018
ridbell01:
See them..you had access to the Internet but you never knew about youwin? While farmers in the rural villages of delta state got access to it..I served in otegbo village in ughelli south of delta state, I witnessed and gained from the youwin program that the government brought to the only farm in that community..if such a farm could access youwin then what was your reason for not knowing about it talk more of keying into the program? You were busy wasting your time on nairaland and instagram abi?
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by 49cents(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2018
kidman96:
All those schemes GEJ and his cronnies used in looting the country's treasury had to be scrapped....

Buhari has zero tolerance to looting.

Even Jonathan knows.

Even your fellow buharist know you made a dumb post
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by banio: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Our institutions aren't working, if not schemes like this will be rolled over from one government to another
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by legenddimex(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
jamezman:

You ah given 7days 2 make use of your sense..... Or remain senseless 4 de rest of your life....

just like ur Cownu
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by legenddimex(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

omo, your own version of ZOMBIE just weak me

The same way ur Wailing dey disturb my hearing
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by legenddimex(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Duru009:

Keep deceiving yourself. Come 2019, Nigeria will certainly speak with one voice !.

Happy Dreaming Bro. hope you wake up from slumber to face the reality soon.
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by legenddimex(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
bilulu:

so hearing d truth from d source pains u like dis. I guess u would ve prefer to hear it from Lai Mohammed or Audu Ogbeh

FEBUHARI is almost here, don't commit suicide after BUHARI is declared winner please
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by Jidibia(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

sure-p wey Kolade resign because everything turned politics
You dey mind am? Sure p wey be say na for church and mosque dem share forms and PDP political leaders hijacked every every. Npower is the only transparent youth empowerment programme in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by bilulu(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
legenddimex:

FEBUHARI is almost here, don't commit suicide after BUHARI is declared winner please
Who cares wether failbuhari is here or not..... What i no is who ever win the election the rain will fall on everybody. I guess everybody is buying fuel at 145, rice above 15k so we will all be in it together
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by Duru009(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
legenddimex:

Happy Dreaming Bro. hope you wake up from slumber to face the reality soon.

Mark this page !

Its Just three months away !
Re: Women Farmers Urge FG To Return Jonathan’s GES Scheme by Reyhzor(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2018
ridbell01:
you may not receive anything cuz hatred always affect fortune change your ways, have a pure heart do spiritual cleansing,channel your complain to appropriate channels that is your solution ..someone wasnot paid for 6 months but the day he received the alert it was like a jackpot
npower is now a fortune?
people growing wild everyday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IDPs Camps Get Mobile Classrooms (Photos) / 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers / Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.