Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,789 members, 7,956,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning (16265 Views)

Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by AlphaStyles(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2018
hustla:

How come I always get first hand economy reports of when it booms from CNN?
Thats bkus u watch only cnn for my business news i prefer bloomberg they are free and fair them and fox business are the best rated business news in the world and in the usa
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by tevinsolt: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2018
chronique:
I watched the exchange between both and can categorically state that Acosta is a disgrace to journalism. He was intentionally trying to upset the president. He asked questions and was answered and he kept going on and on and the president asked him to put the mic down and allow someone else ask questions but he refused and kept on going at the president... Freedom of speech doesn't imply that one should be very disrespectful and totally stupid.

If Dump's reaction is what you'd consider an answer, you my friend needs to a little bit of self esteem cause it seems to me that you require the barest minimum from yourself and those that should be accountable.

Sounds awful a lot like what a lot of citizens of shithole countries think like. Embracing mediocrity

1 Like

Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by akiOYIBO: 7:40am On Nov 21, 2018
azraeljaheel:
finally

can a good Samaritan kindly explain to me what really went down between trump and cnn like the inception of their beef ,,,,

i see cnn almost erday and they are always trying to paint trump the bad guy and trump too painting them the fake news

what really happened between both of em?
thanks
Obama and Democrats happened between them

2 Likes

Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Warning For fake or biased journalism, CNN be professional
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by AlphaStyles(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2018
alwayspositive8:
I partially disagree with you on this.. Did you watch the part when even after dropping the mic Trump gets going back at the guy and his organization despite when another journalist was asking him questions... The way Trump attacks them constantly actually make those guys not to respect him that much...Remember respect is earned and reciprocal... I can't remember this happening under Obama or even Bush regime...
even obama has banned a news reporter if u dnt know
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by EchezonaI(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2018
AMERICA FIRST!

1 Like

Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by ogbonti: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2018
ViralBOY:
Trump dislike the news media saying it's fake but he loves social media, now make I ask? Between CNN news and Twitter posts which one is faker..

Dont get it twisted, he dislikes FAKE NEWS MEDIA not the media as a whole.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC.... when a newscaster says

Reliable sources told them you are a thief, and they can't mention the source, and you know that you are not a thief, I guess you will be happy and say that is good news, and very authentic. .....?

Aproko + Amebor + Olofofo (on tv) = FAKENEWS CNN
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by hustla(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2018
AlphaStyles:
Thats bkus u watch only cnn for my business news i prefer bloomberg they are free and fair them and fox business are the best rated business news in the world and in the usa

I watch Bloomberg and Al Jazeera too
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2018
ViralBOY:
Trump dislike the news media saying it's fake but he loves social media, now make I ask? Between CNN news and Twitter posts which one is faker..

CNN
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by Dayoara: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2018
Just like an episode in season 2 of designated survival when the wife of the president Alex and her mother was alleged for a corruption ..the news agent that leaked the classified information was dealt with.
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by chronique(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2018
tevinsolt:

If Dump's reaction is what you'd consider an answer, you my friend needs to a little bit of self esteem cause it seems to me that you require the barest minimum from yourself and those that should be accountable.

Sounds awful a lot like what a lot of citizens of shithole countries think like. Embracing mediocrity

You can hate Trump as much as you like but you need to accord the office he occupies with some respect irrespective of how you feel of the occupant. Trump was speaking in the capacity of the POTUS and when Acosta was asked to put the mic down and allow someone else speak, he should have just followed instructions. His actions doesn't portray bravery but indiscipline.

1 Like

Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by Afonja007: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2018
ViralBOY:
face your country first angry angry angry
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by Dannieln1: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2018
ViralBOY:

So he should post what he like even if what he posts may not be true or it comes from his own sentiments. Please try to use your brain, fake news and rumors fill the social media sites, but it's rare in CNN news because their reports are first confirmed to be true from reliable sources.
his own sentiment" I think it comes from how he understand the situation ...
I love trump bro
Freedom before speech is guaranteed but freedom after that one is not guaranteed...

Media has done more harm than good..
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by jesmond3945: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2018
ViralBOY:

So he should post what he like even if what he posts may not be true or it comes from his own sentiments. Please try to use your brain, fake news and rumors fill the social media sites, but it's rare in CNN news because their reports are first confirmed to be true from reliable sources.
grin grin grin
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by Phoenix999: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2018
azraeljaheel:
finally

can a good Samaritan kindly explain to me what really went down between trump and cnn like the inception of their beef ,,,,

i see cnn almost erday and they are always trying to paint trump the bad guy and trump too painting them the fake news

what really happened between both of em?
thanks

The issue between them is that the folks at CNN are cry-baby terrible losers who has nothing else to do anymore but to antagonize President Trump and try to paint him bad.
Right from the GOP primaries, CNN gave Trump popularity by always trying to point out his flaws, the people voted Trump because of his straight forward, point black nature.
After he won the GOP ticket, they still continued to antagonize him, which turned out to making him more popular and earning him sympathy votes against the CNN preferred Democrat (Hilary) the man won the elections but CNN has refused to allow him to do his work.
They go about daily looking for what to attck him with and always twist their news with much propaganda against him.
President Trump on the other hand will not be bullied, so when the try to lash at him, he lashes out back... and the circadian continues

1 Like

Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by mechanics(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Nice one.
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by dm2019(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2018
Register for 3D Painting Training's.

3D painting, a spinoff of Microsoft Paint, is one of several applications introduced with the Windows 10 Creators Update and one of several 3D modeling applications introduced or improved with the Windows 10 Creators Update, along with View 3D, Windows Mixed Reality, Holograms, and 3D Builder.

You can use 3D paintings for your House, Hotel, Offices,Schools etc

Venue- Eko Hotels and Suites
Date- December 10th to 11th
Fee- N50,000,PS registration not allowed at training venue
Bonuses- Wallpaper training, Free Association enlistment. Social Media Advertisement,Free Breakfast and lunch
Telephone- 08`62504225

Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by introvertme: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2018
alwayspositive8:
I partially disagree with you on this.. Did you watch the part when even after dropping the mic Trump gets going back at the guy and his organization despite when another journalist was asking him questions... The way Trump attacks them constantly actually make those guys not to respect him that much...Remember respect is earned and reciprocal... I can't remember this happening under Obama or even Bush regime...

Jim Acosta has always been an idiot, a very rude one.

He doesn't know where to draw the line.

Check Mark Dice channel on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4qGtEiEh4A
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by tevinsolt: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
chronique:

You can hate Trump as much as you like but you need to accord the office he occupies with some respect irrespective of how you feel of the occupant. Trump was speaking in the capacity of the POTUS and when Acosta was asked to put the mic down and allow someone else speak, he should have just followed instructions. His actions doesn't portray bravery but indiscipline.

I don't hate that dolt, he's just incredibly bad. If you are a free thinker you'd know that. There's nothing wrong with the White House, but a lot is wrong with the present occupant. He is not the first to be there and he surely won't be the last either.
Respect is not giving, it is earned and he has certainly not shown himself to be a person worthy of such.

We've had many republican presidents why do you think they commanded respect that this one doesn't get?
Something you should Ponder on
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by ndubueze92(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
yjgm:
Trump is doing a good job trying to be despot and a tyrant. And they will claim to be the greatest democracy.
Senseless write up. They're everything they claim to be.
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by klarry79: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
iammo:
Its wonderful to be a citizen of a county that follows the rule of law, and have respect for everyone, imagine a reporter arguing with the president of an African country or Asian and middle east

I sorry for dat kind reporter oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by klarry79: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
tevinsolt:

I don't hate that dolt, he's just incredibly bad. If you are a free thinker you'd know that. There's nothing wrong with the White House, but a lot is wrong with the present occupant. He is not the first to be there and he surely won't be the last either.
Respect is not giving, it is earned and he has certainly not shown himself to be a person worthy of such.

We've had many republican presidents why do you think they commanded respect that this one doesn't get?
Something you should Ponder on

Acousta was simply rude and grossly unruly!! even when another reporter had the floor he was still interjecting.!!!! Gosh!!!! CNN should be embarrassed with his behaviour!!! even other reporters were shocked!!! angry
Re: White House Restores CNN Journalist’s Credentials, With Warning by Sermwell(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
efighter:

Have you ever heard that Buhari banned a journalist? That's a President who is not mentally unstable like Trump.
just look at this zomby comparing Trump with Bulgari!!! does buhari even grant press conference?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Mob Sets Police Station Ablaze Over Hike In Fuel Price In Zimbabwe / Ocampo/hague Kenya Case / Indian Navy Recaptures Ship From Somali Pirates And Rescues 17 Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.