Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (67398 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot / Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2018
She quickly remembered the past...

Nigerian politicians are selfish and wicked.

There will be no major development if the current system persists
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by sofat(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Adaowerri111:
What is the meaning of Ebora Owu
It means the demon of owu kingdom.
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2018
nkwuocha1:

You poverty stricken yo.ruba is funny.When you have made kpanla and sawa fish a household name in your family house,why won't your mother look like the skeletal anatomy of a wall gecko?

you're an orphan to drag his parent to your incoherence and childish post

very mannerless Igbo

3 Likes

Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by GRACEGLORY: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2018
adeadeyera:
What could be agitating former First Lady Dame Patience Jonathan's mind as Senator Dino Melaye squats to pay homage to President Olusegun Obasanjo during the book launch of President Goodluck Jonathan?
Who can hazard a guess?

Don't be mistaken, sometimes the looks happen while switching expressions unconsciously and caught Midway in camera

Now, look at the expression and affection with which she held his hand below. Try and talk about that too, take your light of her face.
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Floryangel8: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2018
But she exchanged pleasantry in the next picture. Maybe she was just looking sideways. Are you in her mind.
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Unik3030: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2018
nkwuocha1:

You poverty stricken yo.ruba is funny.When you have made kpanla and sawa fish a household name in your family house,why won't your mother look like the skeletal anatomy of a wall gecko?
i know fully well that this will b coming from an igbo. always hate filled, what's d big deal about saying she full ground. even south south person no comment. Na d ever bittered igbo go talk

4 Likes

Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2018
KingKingKing:
Hope Atiku is taking notes, cuz by next year we all will be at Transcorp Hilton hotel for his book launch titled "How i never got to Asorock"

Pickaninnys everywhere.

Let me explain to you since you evidently do not understand : this book launch is only cover for the power brokers in Nigeria to meet and conclude plans for the removal of Buhari. If IBB, Obj, Abdulsallam, Danjuma, Ike Nwachukwu, Atiku, Saraki, Belgore and so on are against Buhari, where is the hope that he can win election ?

Did you read the part where it said members of the diplomatic corps were in attendance ? Do you think that is another message ?

Atiku is winning in February. You can place a bet on that.

1 Like

Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2018
KingKingKing:
Hope Atiku is taking notes, cuz by next year we all will be at Transcorp Hilton hotel for his book launch titled "How i never got to Asorock"
jeez grin..king of savagery..
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by efighter: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2018
Adaowerri111:

The Evil Spirit of Owu Kingdom.
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Adaowerri111:
The Demon of Owu.
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Lomprico2: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2018
Adaowerri111:

Goat blood! grin
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Firgemachar: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2018
Adaowerri111:

Must you know everything
Igbos don't reciprocate such gesture. They will tell you they don't know...
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2018
KingKingKing:

I rebuke your evil wish
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2018
Adaowerri111:

The witch of Owu Kingdom, or Devil of Owu Kingdom....something like that!
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2018
OBJ is a traitor and shouldn't be celebrating with GEJ.
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Elizzybethwithu: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2018
Women don't forget things that easily ooo if you offend them hhmmm.....they will never forget till heaven comes this is why I fear them and when they made up their mind to ruin you oh boy you are in big sh*t.

Mama patient no vex pls forgive them I know it's so painful but today you are free human living your life than being send to jail or even being kill.
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Roadto2019: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2018
grin
nkwuocha1:

grin
nkwuocha1:

2 Likes

Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Roadto2019: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2018
nkwuocha1:

1 Like

Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2018
If u noticed that Jonathan wore black dress hit like ASAP
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2018
Obasanjo : Dino kare jare I dey enjoy ur Mumu music oo keep it up my

Dino :, hahaha baba that's how we roll, another one is out sef, wan try launch am with gej book launch. Make mama p sef twerk small

Mama p: will u kip kwaet?you Snake To use you do Rituals just dey hungry me...
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2018
KingKingKing:
hahahaha bruv you're mad. You got me Rolling on the floor

Seriously though I'm not not a fan of Buhari but I rather vote for him than to vote for atiku
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Haywize93(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2018
She be like wetin did man dey look for
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by exalted007: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2018
owk oooo
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by GenFunction: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2018
for her mind she go dey say,how i wish i fit konk dat him big head
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Suko110(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2018
For her mind if say nah private meeting now i for .....

Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by sammyj: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2018
Mind your language young lady cool
computergeek:
She's like: Fvcking backstabber. Money-loving parrot. Eze nlacha Ikegrin
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Olorunnim: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Ebora means diety, owu is a town
Re: The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) by Olorunnim: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2018
bankyblue:

If am not wrong.....evil spirit of owu kingdom
Ebora means a diety

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin Is Engaged (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse / Throwback Photo Of General Buhari In A Heated Discussion With Gen. IBB c.1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.