Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ex-us President Plotted My Defeat In 2015 - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-us President Plotted My Defeat In 2015 - Goodluck Jonathan (293 Views)

Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly / Binta Garba: Usman Plotted My Removal From NPA Because I Demanded Transparency / Atiku: Wrong Computation Of Election Results In 11 States Caused My Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-us President Plotted My Defeat In 2015 - Goodluck Jonathan by InforOrbit: 5:12am On Nov 21, 2018
While his book launch is still ongoing, it has been gathered that former President Goodluck Jonathan accused former US President, Barack Obama of interfering in 2015 elections in his book titled ‘My Transition Hours’.

According to Goodluck Jonathan, Obama sent his secretary of state, John Kerry, and made a video broadcast to Nigerians in ways designed to influence the outcome of the election against him.

The former Nigerian President who described this as ‘humiliating’, eventually lost the election to President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and conceded while the final results were yet to be announced — a step unprecedented in Nigeria’s history.

The Former President also addressed the controversy, caused by the postponement of the election from February 14 to March 28.

Jonathan who tried to justify the rescheduling of the elections but dismissed claims that he was trying to elongate his tenure, added that it was because of the security situation caused by the Boko Haram insurgency in the north-east.
Here is an excerpt from the book

Read in the link Below:
https://www.informationorbit.com/ex-us-president-plotted-my-defeat-in-2015-goodluck-jonathan-accuses-barack-obama-in-his-new-book/

Re: Ex-us President Plotted My Defeat In 2015 - Goodluck Jonathan by iammo(m): 5:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Why not just keep quite and peacefully enjoy your hero status. Writing a book revealing the fact that US already had war ship stationed on Nigerians water incase you didn't want to do the right thing election lossers do only diminishes the new hero status

1 Like

Re: Ex-us President Plotted My Defeat In 2015 - Goodluck Jonathan by allthingsgood: 5:29am On Nov 21, 2018
If there is one thing Mr clueless ineffectual buffoon is good at, its blaming everyone but himself. Jonathan is a disgrace to human sanity. How can anyone be so daft

Choi

1 Like

Re: Ex-us President Plotted My Defeat In 2015 - Goodluck Jonathan by servercodes001: 5:39am On Nov 21, 2018
I wonder what nonsense he wrote there

(1) (Reply)

Politic / Buhari Appoints Kabiru Bala As New High Commissioner To South Africa / Kidnappings, Abductions And Terrorism Are Hallmarks Of Bloodthirsty Wahhabism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.