Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly (1616 Views)

Shettima Reacts As Supporters Die In Auto Crash After Paying Him Congrats Visit / Binta Garba: Usman Plotted My Removal From NPA Because I Demanded Transparency / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by phemy36(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2022
*2023: Tinubu plotted my removal in 2019 for not paying him N50b, $5m monthly, says Ambode, asks Nigerians to vote wisely*

*He said, "I was removed as a governor because this same Tinubu wanted me to be paying him N50b in Naira and 5$m each month from Lagos revenue, I asked him where will I get the money from, I told him I have Lagos to fix and not his family to feed, he told me I will hear from him in the next election, that was how my removal started.*

National Pivot |
Monday, August 8, 2022

https://www.nationalpivot.com/2022/08/2023-tinubu-plotted-my-removal-in-2019.html?m=1

Former Governor of Lagos State, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, has allegedly accused the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu of being a chronic liar, saying that he left a rotten Lagos for him to repair. He said all that people see booming in Lagos today was his handwork.

In a viral leaked statement credited to the former Lagos State Governor, Ambode challenged Tinubu to come out on National TV and tell Nigerians about Projects initiated and completed by him during his time as Governor of Lagos State.

He also alleged that Tinubu plotted his removal as Governor because he refused to pay him N50bn and $5m monthly as requested.

He said, "I was removed as a governor because this same Tinubu wanted me to be paying him N50b in Naira and 5$m each month from Lagos revenue, I asked him where will I get the money from, I told him I have Lagos to fix and not his family to feed, he told me I will hear from him in the next election, that was how my removal started.

"I closed down many Tinubu “Toll Gate” so that Lagosians can be free from paying too much Toll gate fee because everywhere was full of Tinubu Toll Gates. Coming in, you pay, going out you pay, it was much. I was fighting for Lagos people on a low key while trying not to let the public know what was going on.

He called on Nigerians to make their choices wisely in the upcoming general elections in 2023.

"For the record, Tinubu never started a single project in Lagos, not even half, if he said am lying, let him call me out on National TV and I will answer with my full self, I wanted to keep mute with all his lying going on, but I think Nigerians needs to hear the truth and vote wisely this time.

"Dear Nigerians, Oshodi of Lagos was built by me, completed by me, and commissioned by me. They have nothing to lie about rather than my projects. APC government that failed Lagos state will also fail Nigerians if voted in again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by Iniemi: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2022
Ambode is a card carrying APC member, so I will be shocked if this is coming from him
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by TechW: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2022
shocked shocked angry
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by Nijablast: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2022
phemy36:
*2023: Tinubu plotted my removal in 2019 for not paying him N50b, $5m monthly, says Ambode, asks Nigerians to vote wisely*

*He said, "I was removed as a governor because this same Tinubu wanted me to be paying him N50b in Naira and 5$m each month from Lagos revenue, I asked him where will I get the money from, I told him I have Lagos to fix and not his family to feed, he told me I will hear from him in the next election, that was how my removal started.*

National Pivot |
Monday, August 8, 2022

https://www.nationalpivot.com/2022/08/2023-tinubu-plotted-my-removal-in-2019.html?m=1

Former Governor of Lagos State, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, has allegedly accused the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu of being a chronic liar, saying that he left a rotten Lagos for him to repair. He said all that people see booming in Lagos today was his handwork.

In a viral leaked statement credited to the former Lagos State Governor, Ambode challenged Tinubu to come out on National TV and tell Nigerians about Projects initiated and completed by him during his time as Governor of Lagos State.

He also alleged that Tinubu plotted his removal as Governor because he refused to pay him N50bn and $5m monthly as requested.

He said, "I was removed as a governor because this same Tinubu wanted me to be paying him N50b in Naira and 5$m each month from Lagos revenue, I asked him where will I get the money from, I told him I have Lagos to fix and not his family to feed, he told me I will hear from him in the next election, that was how my removal started.

"I closed down many Tinubu “Toll Gate” so that Lagosians can be free from paying too much Toll gate fee because everywhere was full of Tinubu Toll Gates. Coming in, you pay, going out you pay, it was much. I was fighting for Lagos people on a low key while trying not to let the public know what was going on.

He called on Nigerians to make their choices wisely in the upcoming general elections in 2023.

"For the record, Tinubu never started a single project in Lagos, not even half, if he said am lying, let him call me out on National TV and I will answer with my full self, I wanted to keep mute with all his lying going on, but I think Nigerians needs to hear the truth and vote wisely this time.

"Dear Nigerians, Oshodi of Lagos was built by me, completed by me, and commissioned by me. They have nothing to lie about rather than my projects. APC government that failed Lagos state will also fail Nigerians if voted in again
This Op na Eran oo grin grin
Market to market manager
You better go Nassarawa, your Oga country

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2022
Is this authentic? Or another fake news? undecided
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by VeryWickedMan: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Oooooooooo!
Una wan make Papa Agbado piss for body again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by Tetrahedron: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2022
In saner climes, Yekini Amoda should be either in jail or be on exile for
Extortion
Election rigging
Killing political opponents
Festering agberos in Lagos
Alpha Beta illegal 10% deduction
Oct 2020 massacre
And other crimes…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2022
Wow,am amused
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2022
So its now that ambode is waking up from slumber. one of the dullest human being that ive ever seen. he allowed tinubu dethrone him without a fiight. god forbid bat-ing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by TinubuThief: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2022
E no go better for Tulunbu
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by duro4chang(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
We had heard enough of this crap!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by Oxfordgrade: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu daily news is sweet
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by jerk: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
This is coming from a former governor. So he's not far from the truth.
Tinubu is a cancer that should be stopped before he wrecks more havoc. These are the signs for those that are still hoping that he will solve Nigeria problems to have a rethink and vote a credible candidate. Let's put tribalism aside and do what is right Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by mymadam(m): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Are you serious? I mean, as in seriously serious? tongue
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by waldigit: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Iniemi:
Ambode is a card carrying APC member, so I will be shocked if this is coming from him
So in Nigeria if you carry card of a political party you don't have mind of your own again. This your definition of politics? Little wonder!
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by Britishpea: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
jerk:
This is coming from a former governor. So he's not far from the truth.
Tinubu is a cancer that should be stopped before he wrecks more havoc. These are the signs for those that are still hoping that he will solve Nigeria problems to have a rethink and vote a credible candidate. Let's put tribalism aside and do what is right Nigerians.

You are dumber than a sheep if you think Ambode wrote those incoherences . How much is Lagos making monthly that they will pay one person 50 billion and $5M monthly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by loosecanon50(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
The Tinubu we know is capable of doing that, and then some.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by Canyona1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu nawa.
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by jerk: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Britishpea:

You are dumber than a sheep if you think Ambode wrote those incoherences . How much is Lagos making monthly that they will pay one person 50 billion and $5M monthly.
Urchins like you need to be castrated for the country to move forward.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by Opinedecandid(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
I believe the removal part, the 50 million part sounds ridiculous.
Too small.
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by jerk: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Opinedecandid:
I believe the removal part, the 50 million part sounds ridiculous.
Too small.
Do you the amount of IGR generated in Lagos on daily basis. It's possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by slimfit1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
I don't even know who to believe.
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by Koralords: 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Are you people not tired of this stale fake news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by Macphenson: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
okooi
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by PeterObi4LP: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Watch how the useless urchins will start attacking OBIdient for a post that does not concern them.

All Abode said is true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by TrumpDonald2: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2023
It's funny how this didn't make front page. Mynd44
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by Exclusive101: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2023
How far as it made frontpage yet or e still de Backpage.

TrumpDonald2:
It's funny how this didn't make front page. Mynd44
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by BATified2023: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2023
phemy36:

National Pivot |
Monday, August 8, 2022

another Igbo madness

The day igbos decide to b original is d day d world will end
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by BATified2023: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Is this authentic? Or another fake news? undecided
can an Igbo ever b original?
Re: Tinubu Plotted My Removal In 2019 For Not Paying Him #50m,$5m Monthly by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2023
Lol... Obi supporters are comedians.

They frame anything that flashes pass their brains

They'll have a mansion in hell

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops / Why The Supreme Courts Ruling On Old Naira Notes May Not Stand / Which LGA/ Ethnic Group Is Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo Fro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.