Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk (24567 Views)

My Wife Fought My Mum / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused / My Next Flat Neighbo Always Maltreating Her House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by Praizeupdates: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2018
In a Multiple video share by Tunde Ednut, Nigerian couple fought outside publicly, the wife is from ondo from the dialect, and same with the husband.

The woman accuse the husband of maltreating her and also accuse her husband of bringing baby mama into their home.

In the video, the couple was cursing each other which later result into the man beating the woman mercilessly. Tho the man accused the woman of beating him first. See photos and Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ondo-wife-fought-and-lock-husband-for-maltreating-her-in-uk/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by Praizeupdates: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2018
Aswear relationship can be stressful especially when you are not with the right partner

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by bujebudanu1(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2018
Ondo dialet is sweet to the ear.

Ke n ti ri

O San

I laff wen I hear my aunties talk

Just look at this oldies.all the way from Nigeria , Africa to embarrass yourself in Europe.

9 Likes

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by HeWrites(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2018
angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by highqueen(f): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Why are most men abroad so senseless and heartless?
The way they treat their Nigerian wives over there baffles me.

Have heard so many abuse cases on how these animals abuse their wives. The funny thing is that they dare not try this on white women cos they know the full consequences. Bloody cowards!!!

As for the lady, she did well.
But try and leave that man at least for now, for your own life and safety.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by Kirinwa: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2018
highqueen:

Have heard so many abuse cases on how these animals abuse their wives. The funny thing is that they dare not try this on white women cos they know the full consequences. Bloody cowards!!!

I don't know the scumish woman that bore that animal.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2018
cheesy

The guy is a sissy, a woman in a man body, very weak to call himself a man, a disgrace to manhood.

Useless fella, I spit on his breast.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by soberdrunk(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2018
angry
Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by timijoseph01(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Got an Iphone X 64gb Box and Charger for Sale
at N250k
Lagos/Abk Only
Contact via Signature
Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by Firefire(m): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2018
These are part of those who give Nigerians bad names.

Nonsensical nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by Offpoint: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Dear Mr. Ahmadu James Yakubu, today's the last day I was asked to give you to redeem yourself. so, I'm going to do you the favour of reposting this:
Dear Mr. Ahmadu James Yakubu,
Hiding under these nairaland Moniker:
*patowa
*Konjimus
and many others which I'm not interested in listing.
I don't wanna believe you're a scammer hence i waited 2 days to do this, but if you are... then you just met the wrongest person on earth.
Remember I told you that woman is a lawyer base outside the country? you never knew her husband's a SARS officer base in Lagos.
By now you've already know yourself if you come across this comment. I'm going to paste this on every section of nairaland today & tomorrow and I'm doing it for your own good.
Here's is the thing, the money mean nothing... you're given the grace to do the job or refund the money between today and tomorrow
If you still don't know yourself, let me make it clearer:
This is you're scamming details
Ahmadu James Yakubu
First bank account
0903 714 7924 was your number
I'm not interested in your moniker cuz you have millions of them, but by now if you're reading this... you know yourself.
You're going to do the Adsense you collected N17,000 in total for between today and tomorrow or refund the money.... else you'll have yourself to blame. what happened to bitcoins scammer 4 months ago will be your fate.
You think you're smart, but dropping those account details was your biggest mistake.
I'll be on every section of nairaland for your own good.
I strike out "and tomorrow" on this post to let you know you only have today.

your time is fast approaching down

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by chicoMX(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Firstly it was a fraudster from the east

it's now two Afonjas disgracing themselves abroad

Next would be......
Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by bujebudanu1(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
cheesy

The guy is a sissy, a woman in a man body, very weak to call himself a man, a disgrace to manhood.

Useless fella, I spit on his breast.

How's the man a sissy?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by BruncleZuma: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2018
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Awon earrings on the nose....okay ooo.
Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by bitcoin215: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Hmmm
This is very heavy
Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by Willexmania(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2018
foolish woman.

she's harassing the poor innocent man.

Women Are scum.

*spits*

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2018
Lets be objective here... Its not right to beat the woman but lets not always make the woman the victim here.... A couple of days ago there was a story about how a woman stabbed and almost killed a man.... We didnt see NL feminists in the comments section. one person even said we should not do anytin to incure the wrath of a woman.... But now the reverse is the case and see them calling the man a scum and all sorts.... Sha i dont blame people... Not everyone is true to themselves

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by tstx(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Hehe
Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by Truthsbitter: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2018
Real man... Don't accept verbal or physical abuse from any sicko.
Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by Truthsbitter: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2018
thariodamaniac:
Lets be objective here... Its not right to beat the woman but lets not always make the woman the victim here.... A couple of days ago there was a story about how a woman stabbed and almost killed a man.... We didnt see NL feminists in the comments section. one person even said we should not do anytin to incure the wrath of a woman.... But now the reverse is the case and see them calling the man a scum and all sorts.... Sha i dont blame people... Not everyone is true to themselves
lol.... I always say it.
until women become sincere to themselves and stop this irritating hypocrisy of playing victims in every misunderstanding against the opposite gender, they will continue to suffer abuse and in the nearest future no man will say "never hit a woman" even the laws protecting their evil pretence will be adjusted to some extent against their favour.
This issue of verbal and physical abuse is no longer a one way thing, if anything, I believe men in recent times are more of a victim of abuse and this will certainly result into more abuse, men will also lose their gentleness .

it is something that is already on the go, otherwise feminists won't be as sentimental as they have become.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2018
[b]Breathing heavily----> Means he really went physical on her..Very stupid and foolish..He should be ashamed of himself..Respect is earned...I kind of realize that myself recently..
Recording the whole scene----> Thats an irresponsible childish immature man that shouldnt be called a man..
Locking his cloth----> Thats a stubborn daring woman that thinks she must always have her way even WHEN RIGHT! irresponsible meets stubborn what do you think will be the outcome? Y'all shouldnt judge a particular state based on some senseless adults children that refuse to buy sense while growing up.
Relationship isnt difficult if you are with the best fair partner. And the reason for all these things is because some people or can I say pastors keep preaching that divorce is a sin. Stay with someome that will send you to hell(yes you get to the gate and you are being told before you left earth you didnt forgive that husband or wife that was beating you)
via beating or divorce that person and ask for forgiveness remember our God is full of compassion wink Now chose which one. See Africans and religion.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by chinonso47: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2018
chicoMX:
Firstly it was a fraudster from the east

it's now two Afonjas disgracing themselves abroad

Next would be......

Suicide bomber or a hijab campaigner from the north

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by IBIPHIL(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2018
I SAW THIS VIDEO FEW WEEKS BACK, THE LADY IS FROM HELL, SHE WANT TO MAKE SURE THINGS GO BAD FOR THE MAN, SHE LOCKED AND ST CURSED HIM, WE SHOULD BE AWARE THAT BRINGING VILLAGE GIRLS TO THE CITY WONT CHANGE THEIR REASONING.. A PIG IS A PIG WHERE EVER YOU GO.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by jetson06: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2018
This woman looks like someone with a borehole pvssy.
Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by victorazyvictor(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2018
highqueen:

This one is doing partial judgement. Come here see what some of our Nigerian women are doing because they think they are free like bird.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk by NoToPile: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2018
If this woman calls the police on him now, they will say shes 'abusing 'privileges'

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? / Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) / Checkout These Traditional Marriage Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.