Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused (29279 Views)

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Ondo Wife Fought And Locked Husband For Maltreating Her In Uk / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2020
My step dad is maltreating my mom. cry What should I do?

He comes back home very late and drunk and beats my mom almost everyday. I have told my mom to leave him but she is adamant, I even rented a house for her at a point so that she can leave him but my mom only spent about a week in the house before going back to my step father's house after my step dad called her and was crying on the phone that he will change.

Yesterday I went to meet her and I saw her face swollen. When I asked her what happened she dismissed it saying it's nothing, I knew my step dad has done it again. I have reported the case to the police several times but all to no avail. I don't know if my mom and my step father made a covenant reason why they can't leave themselves.

Why are men like this? cry I am confused and heart broken cry

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2020
I really love my mother and I don't want no harm for her. She is just too weak cry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Nicoswit(m): 12:33am On Dec 07, 2020
I feel sorry for your mom...try to talk to her in private to ask her why she chooses to stay with the him with his bad behaviour because i think there is more to it...by the way not all men are like that

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:33am On Dec 07, 2020
I just hope it won't be late before she realises that my step dad has nothing to offer her. She seems bewitched by him angry

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Nicoswit:
I feel sorry for your mom...try to talk to her in private to ask her why she chooses to stay with the him with his bad behaviour because i think there is more to it...by the way not all men are like that
.I have done that several times. I have even called and informed her pastor but she just won't listen. Tired of her weakness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:35am On Dec 07, 2020
My mom loves him yet he keeps treating her like this? cry

2 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by talktrue1234: 12:36am On Dec 07, 2020
When police fails, settle guys for him, there are guys thay are always ready once you buy weed for them, let them threaten him small

But advise is to sue the man to court though.

Sorry I understand your pain

If you live in the south, except Lagos, there is customary court that handle issues like this, report him to the elders around

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Nicoswit(m): 12:37am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

.I have done that several times. I have even called and informed her pastor but she just won't listen. Tired of her weakness
She dldn't give you any reason why she refused to leave?

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2020
talktrue1234:
When police fails, settle guys for him, there are guys thay are always ready once you buy weed for them, let them threaten him small

But advise is to sue the man to court though.

Sorry I understand your pain

I wish I could send thugs to him but the issue is that if I send thugs after him, that won't stop my mom from seeing him, she is obsessed with him. And my mom won't allow me to sue him.

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Dreyton36: 12:38am On Dec 07, 2020
Next time arrange area boys to also beat up ur step father
Or arrange boys to go beat him in the beer parlour where he drinks and ensure they strip him naked
They won't tell him it had anything to do with you, they'll just tell him to ensure he never hits a woman never again

What he gets thoroughly beaten up to four times he'll change by force, in fact if you don't know how to go about it send me a mail, what's your location?

Any man who raises his hand to hit a lady is a buffoon

Lights up my kpoli in peace

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Nicoswit:

She dldn't give you any reason why she refused to leave?

She told me that she love him and he loves her too and that with time he will change and that all marriage has to be endured all those bullshit sha

13 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by talktrue1234: 12:41am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I wish I could send thugs to him but the issue is that if I send thugs after him, that won't stop my mom from seeing him, she is obsessed with him. And my mom won't allow me to sue him.

If he receives beating from guys that stay around his place, he will be the one to stop your mum from coming to him

5 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Nicoswit(m): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

She told me that she love him and he loves her too and that with time he will change and that all marriage has to be endured all those bullshit sha
Hopefully he changes shaa
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by talktrue1234: 12:44am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Report him to the customary court in his town, that is what customary court is for

3 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Kobicove(m): 12:44am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
I really love my mother and I don't want no harm for her. She is just too weak cry

If you're old enough to rent an apartment then it means your parents must be an elderly couple...how can they still be fighting at their age?!

37 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:46am On Dec 07, 2020
Nicoswit:

Hopefully he changes shaa

That is if he hasn't killed her before then

11 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:46am On Dec 07, 2020
talktrue1234:

Report him to the customary court in his town, that is what customary court is for

I will see to this. The only problem is that hope they won't ask for my mom's consent because if they do, my mom will deny that my step dad beats her. She has done that couple of times when I called the police in

3 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Kobicove:

If you're old enough to rent an apartment then it means your parents must be an elderly couple...how can they still be fighting at their age?!

It is the fault of the man

1 Like

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Nicoswit(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

That is if he hasn't killed her before then
Since you don't want your mom to be with him...you can take the rist of what the guy up their said about threatening him with thugs...he might be forced to send your mom away so she wont have any reason to go back since he sent her packing

4 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Nicoswit(m): 12:51am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I will see to this. The only problem is that hope they won't ask for my mom's consent because if they do, my mom will deny that my step dad beats her. She has done that couple of times when I called the police in
Plant a spy camera in their house to capture the action so as to serve as an evidence....just send the man to jail

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by ednut1(m): 12:54am On Dec 07, 2020
She has chosen her path. Let her be. She should be ready to get beaten to death soon since she no get sense

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by talktrue1234: 12:58am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

No they should understand better still try and look for an evidence
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Kobicove(m): 1:13am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I don't think your mum actually loves him, I think the issue here is that she's completely dependent on him financially that's why she's so afraid of the unknown

5 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 1:16am On Dec 07, 2020
Nicoswit:

Plant a spy camera in their house to capture the action so as to serve as an evidence....just send the man to jail

Lol This is almost impossible. There is no way I would plant a hidden camera in the house without him knowing.
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 1:16am On Dec 07, 2020
ednut1:
She has chosen her path. Let her be. She should be ready to get beaten to death soon since she no get sense

I hope it doesn't get to that stage
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by tobechi74: 1:17am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
My step dad is maltreating my mom. cry What should I do. He comes back home very late and drunk and beats my mom almost everyday. I have told my mom to leave him but she is adamant, I even rented a house for her at a point so that she can leave him but my mom only spent about a week in the house before going back to my step father's house after my step dad called her and was crying on the phone that he will change.
Yesterday I went to meet her and I saw her face swollen. When I asked her what happened she dismissed it saying it's nothing, I knew my step dad has done it again. I have reported the case to the police several times but all to no avail. I don't know if my mom and my step father made a covenant reason why they can't leave themselves.
Why are men like this? cry I am confused and heart broken cryh

In freeing people from their oppressor, the most difficult task is your mum. She will never leave him. He knows that is why he continues

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 1:18am On Dec 07, 2020
Kobicove:

I don't think your mum actually loves him, I think the issue here is that she's completely dependent on him financially that's why she's so afraid of the unknown

I got her a two bedroom apartment with weekly allowance too but she refused, she prefers to live with him. She truly loves him but her husband is an idiot.

6 Likes

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Kobicove(m): 1:23am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

I got her a two bedroom apartment with weekly allowance too but she refused, she prefers to live with him. She truly loves him but her husband is an idiot.

I'm sorry to sound harsh but in the prevailing circumstances your mother is the idiot here!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by Nicoswit(m): 1:30am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Lol This is almost impossible. There is no way I would plant a hidden camera in the house without him knowing.
You can try your luck sha
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 1:32am On Dec 07, 2020
Dreyton36:
Next time arrange area boys to also beat up ur step father
Or arrange boys to go beat him in the beer parlour where he drinks and ensure they strip him naked
They won't tell him it had anything to do with you, they'll just tell him to ensure he never hits a woman never again

What he gets thoroughly beaten up to four times he'll change by force, in fact if you don't know how to go about it send me a mail, what's your location?

Any man who raises his hand to hit a lady is a buffoon

Lights up my kpoli in peace

I am currently in Lekki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 1:34am On Dec 07, 2020
tobechi74:

In freeing people from their oppressor, the most difficult task is your mum. She will never leave him. He knows that is why he continues
Sighs cry
Re: My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused by BaddieFreak(f): 1:35am On Dec 07, 2020
Nicoswit:

You can try your luck sha
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.