Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent (769 Views)

Tinubu’s Body Language Shows He’s Not Interested In Security – Northern Elders / Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by netpro(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2018
So yesterday former President Goodluck Jonathan launched his book ‘My Transition Hours’.

As expected, the book has turned to a long list of tales of excuses and blame game. For everything that happened in his administration, Jonathan always find someone to blame it on. From Obama to APC, Governors, aides and many others.

It is also funny how he tiptoes around OBJ, who invariably was a major headache to him just because Atiku and the PDP and counting on his support and that of the South West.

We all also noticed that all those who hailed Jonathan at the Book Launch were only talking about his last minute bowing out peaceful after he was kicked out. (Yes I salute him for that as well). We all can simply for get the looting, insecurities, long queues at filling stations, etc.

With the slideshows of blames all through 'My Transition Hours’, Jonathan has shown he was incompetent, weak, wasn't in full control of his administration and still has not accepted responsibility for the failures he supervised.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by highqueen(f): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2018
Oh shut it.
Bring the one your cow master has ever written.

Mtcheww, don't be a shameless cow follower. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by eph12(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2018
Maybe that's a curse on our leaders or something. Same is happening in present administration, maybe worse

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by netpro(m): 7:05am On Nov 21, 2018
Blamed everyone but himself. What type of a leader is that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by Firefire(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2018
A plagiarist typing rubbish.

Show us your degree final project. Cows!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by bedspread: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2018
[s]
netpro:
So yesterday former President Goodluck Jonathan launched his book ‘My Transition Hours’.

As expected, the book has turned to a long list of tales of excuses and blame game. For everything that happened in his administration, Jonathan always find someone to blame it on. From Obama to APC, Governors, aides and many others.

It is also funny how he tiptoes around OBJ, who invariably was a major headache to him just because Atiku and the PDP and counting on his support and that of the South West.

We all also noticed that all those who hailed Jonathan at the Book Launch were only talking about his last minute bowing out peaceful after he was kicked out. (Yes I salute him for that as well). We all can simply for get the looting, insecurities, long queues at filling stations, etc.

With the slideshows of blames all through 'My Transition Hours’, Jonathan has shown he was incompetent, weak, wasn't in full control of his administration and still has not accepted responsibility for the failures he supervised.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by hisgrace090: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2018
eph12:
Maybe that's a curse on our leaders or something. Same is happening in present administration, maybe worse

I pray that this curse must stop.

Obasanjo picks yaradua and goodluck Jonathan to take over from him because they'll be obedient to him.

Peter odili former gov of river state who fought to have this post was rejected because he knows his left from right.

Now we have another opportunity to vote wisly by voting for atiku abubaka.
Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by netpro(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Funny how PDP supporters think that being foul-mouthed like pit toilet will get them victory grin grin grin

It is Buhari all the way.

We are just waiting for this to be completed so they can return to their Biafii or death. grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by monkautos(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2018
netpro:
Funny how PDP supporters think that being foul-mouthed like pit toilet will get them victory grin grin grin

It is Buhari all the way.

We are just waiting for this to be completed so they can return to their Biafii or death. grin
Oga can you please shut up.. It is too early abeg

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by CharleyBright(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2018
netpro:

Irony is when someone down below tries to insult or ridicule another whp is up there and better than him.
1. GEJ's name will forever be written in Nigeria's history. Can / will your name or any of your family name be written anywhere close? A capital NO.

It takes competence to attain that.

2. GEJ book launch almost shut down the entire abuja yesterday with Presidents, and many international dignitaries in attendance. What function can you or any member of your family do that can close down a small corner of your street?
You need competence and recognition of such competence to achieve that.

3. By virtue of his achievement and recognition of that, GEJ can freely enter any country of the world as a Diplomat. Can u or any of your family apply for visa without being turned down 20 times?
It is only competence that grants you that.

4. GEJ is a Doctorate Degree holder, what qualification can u boast of?
Thats competence that gave GEJ the doctorate degree.

And you open your mouth to call someone far above and ahead of you Incompetence??
I think you need to have your head examined and fixed.

Am not a fan of GEJ, but then I respect the Man.
He saved this country from Power hungry blood sucking demons.
He let down his personal ambition so you and your family and many Nigerians can live.
At least admit that much that he was competence enough to give you the benefit of not witnessing a violent National Crisis.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by speedyGonzales: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2018
On the contrary, it showed he was a thinking president that faced numerous challenges as is expected of president's job, and took decisions based on facts and circumstance he encountered and what lead to his final decision against the advice of some of his contemplates to accept election defeat. He doesn't absorb himself of mistakes as we are all humans but gives great insight to future leaders of Nigeria and Africa, especially when dealing with America and the west.
Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by respect80(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2018
CharleyBright:

Irony is when someone down below tries to insult or ridicule another whp is up there and better than him.
1. GEJ's name will forever be written in Nigeria's history. Can / will your name or any of your family name be written anywhere close? A capital NO.

It takes competence to attain that.

2. GEJ book launch almost shut down the entire abuja yesterday with Presidents, and many international dignitaries in attendance. What function can you or any member of your family do that can close down a small corner of your street?
You need competence and recognition of such competence to achieve that.

3. By virtue of his achievement and recognition of that, GEJ can freely enter any country of the world as a Diplomat. Can u or any of your family apply for visa without being turned down 20 times?
It is only competence that grants you that.

4. GEJ is a Doctorate Degree holder, what qualification can u boast of?
Thats competence that gave GEJ the doctorate degree.

And you open your mouth to call someone far above and ahead of you Incompetence??
I think you need to have your head examined and fixed.

Am not a fan of GEJ, but then I respect the Man.
He saved this country from Power hungry blood sucking demons.
He let down his personal ambition so you and your family and many Nigerians can live.
At least admit that much that he was competence enough to give you the benefit of not witnessing a violent National Crisis .

Which he might got nothing to lose in the end
Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by Afamed: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Otuoke fisherman has never disappointed those of us who know him closely. He exonerated himself all through in his book, but blame every one for his downfall including Obama far away in America. Typical of a PhD holder without a thesis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by k2kay(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2018
netpro:

Have you even read the book
Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by MalcoImX: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2018
k2kay:

Have you even read the book
Have you heard anything from Jonathan and all his lickers but excuses after the book launch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Book Shows He Was Incompetent by Bizibi(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2018
Hahahahaha,this is Jonathan week.....

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Releases 475 Boko Haram Suspects For Rehabilitation / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq: Responsible leader who values lives! / REVEALED!!! APC Appeal To President Buhari Not To Attend Debate [REASON]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.