Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

$1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi (12904 Views)

See The Letter From Amaechi That Led To The Sack Of The NPA Boss Hadiza Ahmed / Nigeria's $1.5bn Loan Request Approved By World Bank / Choose From Amaechi, Obi, Onu And Umahi For President- Igbo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by Blue3k2: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Lol people are shocked a government project is over budget. Even the reporters saw this coming. You cant add sudden changes without increasing cost.
Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by seguno2: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2018
GrandMufti:
Mono-rail loading

embarassed

Any avenue for Amaechi to steal money, he will use it.
He is a confirmed rogue from his mother’s womb.

2 Likes

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by Corrinthians(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Alepa:
grin
Bro it isn't funny o.
Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by seguno2: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2018
iammo:
smiley if they keep asking what will the Yoruba's benefit from having a VP from our region I gladly point to this tongue

Why not point to the completed Lagos-Ibadan express road?
Haha, that one is not finished by the president who completed two railway projects in the north?
Can you see the bigot in Buhari
Continue to gladly point out the foolishness of Yorubas in supporting the bigot.

1 Like

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by Henjor48(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Biggest scam & fraud in the name of Railway projects considering that the various federal roads across the nation which have direct impact on lives of Nigerians are in sorry conditions.

Amaechi & Buhari I hail Una

2 Likes

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by israelmao(m): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Overshooting budget again over variation..?

1 Like

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by Omeokachie: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2018
From padding budgets to padding contract costs.

A party of rogues and robbers.

2 Likes

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by seguno2: 7:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Don't you guys think that price is a bit too steep for that project? undecided

I can’t believe this?
Are your eyes finally opening to the massive looting and stealing by your APC gods
Sorry oh for being taken for a ride for too long by the rogues.
$1.5 billion ADDITIONAL costs for a railway that is less than 200kms! Too sad to cry. grin
Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by seguno2: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2018
israelmao:
Overshooting budget again over variation..?

What kind of overshooting is that?
That is how they used underpricing to cover up their payment of petrol subsidies.
Please call it what it is- contract inflation, contract padding.
All equal to stealing our money. Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by NairaMaster1(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2018
Brunosamel:
This APC drama am getting tired of it everyday....

I thought I am the only one watching the sycophants movie.
Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by forgiveness: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2018
Good one. Sai Buhari! grin

1 Like

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by dalongjnr: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Fraud

"Apart from the cost of relocating some facilities, especially the Nigerian Army 81 Ordinance Corps in Yaba which is estimated at over N5 billion, there is also the relocation of oil and gas pipelines within the Lagos axis."

- N5bln shocked

To relocate old artilleries, operational vehicles and bungalows?
is that all? what about new land to relocates the barrack and pipelines!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by sukerefakere(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2018
I am so sure ameachi will get almost $400m as kickbacks.
Ganduje is still a learner.

1 Like

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by contigiency(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2018
Massive Projects going on in south West and somebody is telling me that the region will abandon it just for Atikulating visionless jingle and possibly for the post of SGF. Even if madness runs in their veins they will keep it aside vote buhari massively come next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by forgiveness: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2018
seguno2:

I can’t believe this?
Are your eyes finally opening to the massive looting and stealing by your APC gods
$1.5 billion ADDITIONAL costs for a railway that is less than 200kms! Too sad to cry. grin

Where did you see $1.5 billion additional cost?

That was the initial cost to execute the project.

Besides, how much did Kenya use to construct 120km railway? The same account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by DaV8King(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Fraud

"Apart from the cost of relocating some facilities, especially the Nigerian Army 81 Ordinance Corps in Yaba which is estimated at over N5 billion, there is also the relocation of oil and gas pipelines within the Lagos axis."

- N5bln shocked

To relocate old artilleries, operational vehicles and bungalows?

And who pays for the Army to acquire new land to relocate those things and buildings?
Probably paying for the new construction as well

Compensation has always and will always be a huge cost component in developing infrastructure in a mega city like Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by Vicrotica(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Funny shit grin grin grin

Uglymind:
Even though I comment and insult Buhari it will not change anything so let me just stay mute lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by seguno2: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2018
forgiveness:
Where did you see $1.5 billion additional cost?

That was the initial cost to execute the project.

Besides, how much did Kenya use to construct 120km railway? The same account.

Thanks for the correction.
Is Kenya a benchmark because they are not corrupt?
Cheers
Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by forgiveness: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
seguno2:

Thanks for the correction.
Is Kenya a benchmark because they are not corrupt?
Cheers

It showed that Kenya is corrupt and CCEC is an accomplice.

However, I think the Chinese government is milking Africans through these projects.

We should invest in our own indigenous engineers. That will save us lots of money. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by iammo(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2018
seguno2:

Why not point to the completed Lagos-Ibadan express road?
Haha, that one is not finished by the president who completed two railway projects in the north?
Can you see the bigot in Buhari
Continue to gladly point out the foolishness of Yorubas in supporting the bigot.

We know saraki and theifs at the national Assembly where cutting budget for this project for selfish reasons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by contigiency(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Brunosamel:
This APC drama am getting tired of it everyday....

It's expected for people like you to get tired for the expectation that the president is suppasing in the area of development. You rushed to read and jubilate over a negative news, but Unfortunately for you, it's rather a good one, hence the reason for you to be tired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by akintunde63: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2018
iamprofralph:
How much more will APC continue to spend on a project they won't finish before the expiration of their tenure

Government is a continuum
Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by govomotors: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2018
Nigeria we hail thee!

Why is Nigeria the over invoice capital of the world?

The Chinese build the same railway in:

Kenya at $6.5M per kilometers (knowing very well that Kenya is our brother in corruption).

Ethiopia at $3.8M per kilometer

Yet Nigeria is paying $9.6M per kilometer. As if that is not enough, they are padding the contract with extra billion.

I though the Abuja-Kaduna is longer Length 186km and it cost $4.7M per kilometer.

Even the devil is speechless and afraid of Nigeria politician and officials.
Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by 9jaArea: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2018
Read the post again, this time slowly

seguno2:

I can’t believe this?
Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by iswallker(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2018
OMEGA009:
Febuhari 2019 loading

you look sweet. check my sigi...
Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by efighter: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2018
Imustreturn:
Scammers

Scammers that are completing PDP's abandoned projects. Scammers that are building rail lines. Scammers that have completed Lagos-Ibadan expressway to 70% which PDP left abandoned for 16 years.
Re: $1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Fast Rail: FEC Gets Cost Overrun Request From Amaechi by Imustreturn(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2018
efighter:

Scammers that are completing PDP's abandoned projects. Scammers that are building rail lines. Scammers that have completed Lagos-Ibadan expressway to 70% which PDP left abandoned for 16 years.
only 16 yrs we apc they help l

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Media Circulating Fake Video About Me ― Atiku / Yul Edochie: I Supported Atiku's Presidential Campaign, I Hope He Supports Mine / Tinubu's U-Turn On Niger Sanctions Received With Relief In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.