Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos (23463 Views)

2022 WCQ: Ahmed Musa Gifts Super Eagles Teammates ₦5 Million / Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style / Nigeria Vs Seychelles: AFCON Qualification - 3 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by verycheese: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2018
Why if I may ask? So no indigent citizens that deserve empowerment? Misplaced priorities a notch higher.
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by otokx(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2018
donogaga:
And to think that this is a Governor that can't pay salaries to hard working Delta State civil servants.

He's owing backlogs of salaries...

What a shame.

The same Delta people will vote him in again so don't bother yourself, that is the mentality of the average Nigerian.
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Rockyrascal(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2018
The players or Nff should kindly use the money for charity?
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by TrumpDonald2: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Born2Breed:
Funny... These footballers are all billionaires and this amount is less than some weekly take home pay.

Why the jubilation?
The jubilation will be coming mainly from the home based players. But truth is, everyone wants more money smiley

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by austink1(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2018
Skyfornia:
Misplaced priorities....Asaba is the worst state capital in Nigeria with bad roads, erosions and poor electricity supply.

[color=#006600][/color]

Very true..misplaced priority yet they complain they can't pay minimum wage of #30,000 to those who truly manage the country's work force.. What a shame.
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by babepink(f): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2018
I see..while owing civil servants salary

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2018
wizzyrich:
I don't understand why these governors find it difficult to agree on the 30k minimum wage. Is it not money they are splashing everywhere ?

Correct
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Emmzy201:
They deserve it sha
Yes they deserved it, and how that be governor's obligation?
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Adakintroy: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Giddyprance:
This is from a governor who says the State can't pay workers N30,000 minimum wage. Can you see how reckless these animals are? To think he's my name sake Well, I take solace in the other Ifeanyi in Enugu. That one head dey there

Just what I was about to say. Me think they do it from showoff. Typical wealthy people at times. Their heart never with the people..this particular Governor is owing primary school teachers close to three months to which my mother is part. Yet he is ditching out this ridiculous amount to people who can eat and take care of themselve. Later he will say government is broke.

Now that election is here, they will start to frying aKara and fratenizing with the people. Shamefull!

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by tgmservice: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
The mistake leaders make in Africa is, they consider state funds as personal funds. So they do want ever they like with it.

I pity anyone who think we are going make progress with this kind of mentality. I have lost hope in this country

A state that has huge infrastructural deficit, a state with no welfare scheme for its indigenes, a state owing huge salaries should have better use for every available resources.

For crying out loud, NFF has already been allocated money to adequately cater for the Super Eagles.
you are very right a governor will donates gifts to random people and celebrities and he will be applauded like its his own money

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Mycoin(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Just #15mill is not too much for the Victory attained by the boys
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by mclorenzo(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2018
Is this not the same slow poke that said his government cannot pay a paltry 30k minimum wage throwing state funds around anyhow?
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Kingsuo: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2018
Deltatoto:
hes not owing any salary bros I’m a salary earner pls.he even cleared backlogs of uduaghans mess.

Thunder fire you there, what of teachers when e dey owe,i have a close person as a teacher in delta, just dey talk anyhow
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Biggers82(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2018
Yet they refused to pay #30,000 Minimum wage Thunder will fire all this Governors that refused to pay workers starting from IMO state
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Born2Breed(f): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Kenzico:

As in eeh! $50K na beta change for those guys oooo!!

Remember the coaching crew go share for the money. Last last Na maximum of $2,000 go reach one person hand.
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by osemmie: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Him don implement 30k for him state
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Deltatoto: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2018
Kingsuo:

Thunder fire you there, what of teachers when e dey owe,i have a close person as a teacher in delta, just dey talk anyhow
guy which teachers why u Dey tro insults I said I’m not been owed.is it primary or secondary sch teachers?ask ur person again he cleared backlog of salaries owed by uduaghan to local govt workers.if u are d type that begs money just like I have noticed it person will not tell u when he or she gets paid.okowa is not owing salary pls
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Mysselff2: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Skyfornia:
[s]Misplaced priorities....Asaba is the worst state capital in Nigeria with bad roads, erosions and poor electricity supply.[/s]

APC lying hater spotted
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by pafisayo(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2018
Emmzy201:
They deserve it sha

You mean Millionaires supposedly playing for the country’s pride Deserves to share an extra 18million Naira shaa after all the entitlement they get for supposedly playing football all in the name of flying Nigeria color?
I think using 50k$ to set up 50 market women with proper documentation and supervision will go among way SHA ... Not that am saying the Governor is not doing enough in that aspect but then it’s not going to be ever enough SHA
He can always do more SHA
After more he can again put Government money to good use SHA
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Onlyonebuhari: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Misplaced priority......spending state fund on those useless players. Super eagle died since year 2002.....what we HV today are players that find their way cos of bribery. Come to Lagos state and see little Okocha, KANU, Babangida, Amokachi but corruption in NFF won't let them get there.
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Skyfornia:
Misplaced priorities....Asaba is the worst state capital in Nigeria with bad roads, erosions and poor electricity supply.

oga in the last four years asaba has had commendable changes
dont be so full of hate
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by JAWBONE(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2018
Skyfornia:

Shut up...do you know the road to Asaba. Commenting on what you know nothing of
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by sammie99: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2018
2maro this useless governor will say he can't be able 2 pay 30k as minimum wage. This misappropriation of public fund

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by mechanics(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2018
Wow, and he said he can't pay minimum wage.
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by naturefellow(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2018
Skyfornia:
to make matters worse, I hope he's not one of those that is protesting against payment of the new minimum wage.
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Petitol(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Wastage of funds
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by desoul2004(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Giving out $50,000 to already made guys and you can't pay #30,000 minimum wage. Why is our leaders so wicked?
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by LadyJasper: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2018
But who did Delta State offend that God has sworn to keep punishing it with bad and wasteful leaders continuously?
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2018
Skyfornia:
Say what you know. How many states have you visited in Nigeria ?
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Belleful: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
this pokmo lip governor is a disgrace to we deltans. he says delta St of all state can't afford to pay 30k minimum wage. A whole oil state, but can afford to pay Kenneth gbagi a former minister and mercy aloi-mena esi a former house of rep member as SA. they keep making the rich getting richer and the poor masses look like fools
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Kingsuo: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Deltatoto:
guy which teachers why u Dey tro insults I said I’m not been owed.is it primary or secondary sch teachers?ask ur person again he cleared backlog of salaries owed by uduaghan to local govt workers.if u are d type that begs money just like I have noticed it person will not tell u when he or she gets paid.okowa is not owing salary pls

Okowa owes primary school teachers 3 months, and I boldly say I earn my own money, thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. / Liverpool Agree £25m Thiago Alcantara Deal / Andy Ruiz Jr. Is Anthony Joshua Opponent For New York Bout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.