Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos (23567 Views)

2022 WCQ: Ahmed Musa Gifts Super Eagles Teammates ₦5 Million / Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style / Nigeria Vs Seychelles: AFCON Qualification - 3 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by AsapKen(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jakpa junction, airport junction, enerhen junction, roundabout, ekpan junction all of them D road Don spoil finish... Warri has never been like this. This Okowa is worse... The only good road now in warri is the express road... Dem go still vote this same guy next year cry
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by GetCofOProperty: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
desoul2004:
Giving out $50,000 to already made guys and you can't pay #30,000 minimum wage. Why is our leaders so wicked?
If interested in acquiring genuine land or property in your choice location with Peace of Mind, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us [Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046].
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Deltatoto: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Kingsuo:

Okowa owes primary school teachers 3 months, and I boldly say I earn my own money, thank you
thats weird o but it’s noted I tot they cleared them with lg workers but when he cane in I think they were owed over theee months why didn’t u blame uduaghan
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by RTSC: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
The fact that a governor has the right to donate state funds without the approval of the state assembly is already proof that Nigeria is a corrupt hell hole.

You cannot keep the yam with the goat.

Such nonsense does not happen in any civilised nation.
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by kernniejay(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
$50,000! And his state is among those that say they can't pay just N30k minimum wage to civil servants?

Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by writeprof(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
hes not owing any salary bros I’m a salary earner pls.he even cleared backlogs of uduaghans mess.

If this is true for all civil servants in the state, good. What about the terrible state of roads in Asaba. Has he been fixing them?
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by Deltatoto: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2018
writeprof:

If this is true for all civil servants in the state, good. What about the terrible state of roads in Asaba. Has he been fixing them?
he is trying in terms of roads before they started calling him road master u should understand look at airport that was built by urhobo ppl wasn’t functional it was downgraded despite uduaghan claim that he spent 55b to build it okowa came and did massive renovations today it has become busy again and international airlines can land look at the stadium that was abandoned by ibori today we now host international competitions.lets call a spade a spade d problem we have in delta is the urhobo they are naturally thiefs
Re: Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos by writeprof(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2018
Deltatoto:
he is trying in terms of roads before they started calling him road master u should understand look at airport that was built by urhobo ppl wasn’t functional it was downgraded despite uduaghan claim that he spent 55b to build it okowa came and did massive renovations today it has become busy again and international airlines can land look at the stadium that was abandoned by ibori today we now host international competitions.lets call a spade a spade d problem we have in delta is the urhobo they are naturally thiefs

You're stereotyping an entire race as thieves, that's wrong. I know Uduaghan is not an Urhobo and he didn't do much on infrastructures in Asaba. My thought is that since Okowa is from that district, he should fix things like the roads in the capital.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Under Investigation For Wearing Russian Army Symbol / PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France / Usman Yinka Salihu: Most Talented Footballers In Nigeria Are In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.