Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti (30222 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by DOD88: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Selfish politician of South West origin....
'Of conquest and control'...insatiable lust for power shocked
Political extremist cry
That is simply why the region is undeveloped and cant grow beyond the use of propaganda and deceit.
Please leave Tinubu alone. He is the political leader in the south west, which I believe you don't understand about, perhaps your pains and envy. Try to understand Yoruba politics in which we move together under a political leader like the days of Awolowo, Abiola, Ige, etc. Tinubu rightly fits in in this present political dispensation. Any rebel in the west like Amosu, Akeredolu, Ambode that fail to align to this Yoruba political direction, as Awolowo instituted, will be upstaged. Amosu and Akeredolu's days are numbered. So my friend, hate him or like him, Tinubu is our Awolowo of today. Watch out, with him in the national politics, Yorubas will be blessed for it. He is playing the game well. We love him, and may God spare his life.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by DOD88: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Political extremist cry
That is simply why the region is undeveloped and cant grow beyond the use of propaganda and deceit.
Please leave Tinubu alone. He is the political leader in the south west, which I believe you don't understand about, perhaps your pains and envy. Try to understand Yoruba politics in which we move together under a political leader like the days of Awolowo, Abiola, Ige, etc. Tinubu rightly fits in in this present political dispensation. Any rebel in the west like Amosu, Akeredolu, Ambode that fail to align to this Yoruba political direction, as Awolowo instituted, will be upstaged. Amosu and Akeredolu's days are numbered. So my friend, hate him or like him, Tinubu is our Awolowo of today. Watch out, with him in the national politics, Yorubas will be blessed for it. He is playing the game well. We love him, and may God spare his life.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by sogodihno: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Political extremist cry

shut up, the region is 5 times better than ur own. your brother In the yeast will rather stay in that undeveloped region than ur developed region in the yeast. yeye!
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by sogodihno: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Head to head Igbos are more prosperous than your region. Will you also dispute this?

shut up! proof?
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by sogodihno: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2018
sekundosekundo:

You think that Tinubu can defeat a northern candidate, even Buhari and his Northern brothers will work against him on that day.

na lie! northerner don't hate Yorubas as u think, they voted Abiola against Tofa their son, they voted for OBJ, so wat's ur point. we will support Buhari in 2019,as we did in 2015 and we in turn support us in 2023.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Cholison(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Did I hear somebody mention Kogi? He must be day dreaming......Kogi is already lost to another party.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Peacecore: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I don't know of Kogi. But Saraki will rather die than surrender his territory to that modern day Afonja. The same way Tinubu will die than surrender Lagos
but Saturday by election has spoke volume of it
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by hisexcellency34: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2018
I will rather prefer handing over to Osinbajo than Tinubu

sogodihno:

na lie! northerner don't hate Yorubas as u think, they voted Abiola against Tofa their son, they voted for OBJ, so wat's ur point. we will support Buhari in 2019,as we did in 2015 and we in turn support us in 2023.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Peacecore: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2018
DOD88:

Amen
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by spin101: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Peacecore:
but Saturday by election has spoke volume of it

The more reason why he will be better prepared....but with 3k votes margin in less Saraki popular environ.If we have to be honest, APC have much work to do. As for Tinubu i doubt if he can ever rule Naija.The North will want a rather flexible Southerner besides i thought PMB promised the IGBO Presidency in 2023?
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by sogodihno: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2018
hisexcellency34:

same here, I think Tinubu should continue being God father, he is
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by DOD88: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Yorubas are doomed until tinubu dies.
Please mind your language, this is too much for you to say. How could you wish a whole ethnic nation to be doomed because they are led by a leader you don't like. As if that is not enough, you also wished the leader death in order to be separated from his people. This is hate speech, and bitterness, envy and resentment against Yoruba nation. Please refrain from such sensitive comments, and keep your heart aright towards your your fellow compatriot. The irony of your negative standpoint against Yorubas and Tinubu is that majority of Yorubas are enjoying the political games of Tinubu. Tinubu's political sagacity is a blessing to Yorubas in national politics. Unlike Obasanjo and Shonekan eras, Yorubas have never had good in national politiking and cake sharing like now courtesy of Tinubu. Besides, majority of Yorubas are behind Tinubu in his efforts of reenacting and reinstituting the political culture of operating under a political leader like the days of Awolowo and other past leaders. So it is a tragic idea and a misplaced thought for you to wish an emerging Yoruba Political leader death now that he's lifting Yorubas to a favoured political landscape. Please retrace your steps on your ill feeling against Tinubu.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
DOD88:

Please mind your language, this is too much for you to say. How could you wish a whole ethnic nation to be doomed because they are led by a leader you don't like. As if that is not enough, you also wished the leader death in order to be separated from his people. This is hate speech, and bitterness, envy and resentment against Yoruba nation. Please refrain from such sensitive comments, and keep your heart aright towards your your fellow compatriot. The irony of your negative standpoint against Yorubas and Tinubu is that majority of Yorubas are enjoying the political games of Tinubu. Tinubu's political sagacity is a blessing to Yorubas in national politics. Unlike Obasanjo and Shonekan eras, Yorubas have never had good in national politiking and cake sharing like now courtesy of Tinubu. Besides, majority of Yorubas are behind Tinubu in his efforts of reenacting and reinstituting the political culture of operating under a political leader like the days of Awolowo and other past leaders. So it is a tragic idea and a misplaced thought for you to wish an emerging Yoruba Political leader death now that he's lifting Yorubas to a favoured political landscape. Please retrace your steps on your ill feeling against Tinubu.

I didn't read beyond the 1st line.

Anyone who agrees that what tinubu is doing is actually leadership needs to be permanently shipped to am asylum
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by GetCofOProperty: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Lolv grin

If interested in acquiring genuine land or property in your choice location with Peace of Mind, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
sekundosekundo:

You think that Tinubu can defeat a northern candidate, even Buhari and his Northern brothers will work against him on that day.
Only sensible post I have read so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by bedspread: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Olajah81:

Is like u have coconut head..

Which GNI

[s]Dapo is d next Governor is an associate of Tinubu...
[/s]
Mark my Words!
Dapo will not smell Ogun state In2019!

If you Know Ogun state politics and how The present Governor came to power u'l understand!

The Whole Scnerio is playing out Again!!

PDP is neither here nor der in the state!
The Governor is unhappy with the Party because they refused his candidate!!

GNI being the Neutral one Will take the state!

GNI was once a victim of what dapo and the Governor's Choice are acting now
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by sekundosekundo: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
sogodihno:

They don't hate you, yet they chased you out of Kwara state. Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by sekundosekundo: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
sogodihno:

shut up! proof?
Your condition is the number one proof.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by buhariguy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Princedapace:

Those ones are same thing as u are.. Asslicking politicians who no send them.

Spend one week in a developed country, u may curse the day u were born in nigeria..
who told you I like to stay in Nigeria.?
Is that not the same reason I so much hate PDP?
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Princedapace(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
buhariguy:
who told you I like to stay in Nigeria.?
Is that not the same reason I so much hate PDP?

So hate both pdp and apc..

Or best, we keep changing them, each for one term until they get sense..

After all, Egypt built over 17000 MW of electricity in two years.. Any serious govt can do that too

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by buhariguy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Princedapace:

So hate both pdp and apc..

Or best, we keep changing them, each for one term until they get sense..

After all, Egypt built over 17000 MW of electricity in two years.. Any serious govt can do that too
you are right,
But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs will not understand that 4yrs is not enough to right the wrong of 16yrs .
That is why US always give room for second chance,
Democrat will rule for 8yrs, Republican for 8yrs, in other words, pig Trump will win reelection, whether he performed or not.
That is what work against Hilary Clinton, even as Obama performed, against all odds, pig Trump won

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Princedapace(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
buhariguy:
you are right,
But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs will not understand that 4yrs is not enough to right the wrong of 16yrs .
That is why US always give room for second chance,
Democrat will rule for 8yrs, Republican for 8yrs, in other words, pig Trump will win reelection, whether he performed or not.
That is what work against Hilary Clinton, even as Obama performed, against all odds, pig Trump won

No we can't continue to dash them 8 years. After all, Jonathan only ruled for one term.. So we must keep changing them one, one term each until the politician begin to have sense..

If Egyptian president can build three power stations in two years, generate over 17000MW of electricity in two years, dredged the river nile in one year which attracted global news broadcast, nothing stopped Buhari and GEJ from doing same in one term in office..
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by buhariguy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Princedapace:

No we can't continue to dash them 8 years. After all, Jonathan only ruled for one term.. So we must keep changing them one, one term each until the politician begin to have sense..

If Egyptian president can build three power stations in two years, generate over 17000MW of electricity in two years, dredged the river nile in one year which attracted global news broadcast, nothing stopped Buhari and GEJ from doing same in one term in office..

the same thief atiku you want is planning for 6yrs, after all, your ineffectual buffoon also fail for 6yrs,
And buhari will complete his projects within 6yrs, which will elapse by 2021, like all the railways from Lagos through Benin,Onitsha,portharcourt to Kaduna to kano,
2nd Niger bridge and mambila power,
All the federal roads will be completed by 2020.
We prefer 2020 to thief atiku 2025
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by sogodihno: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
sekundosekundo:

They don't hate you, yet they chased you out of Kwara state. Keep dreaming.

u are just spewing nonsense, Yoruba is the majority in Kwara for your Information. no need arguing with ipob pig like u sef. 5%
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by sogodihno: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Your condition is the number one proof.
Chai! u will b free last last.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by sekundosekundo: 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
sogodihno:

u are just spewing nonsense, Yoruba is the majority in Kwara for your Information. no need arguing with ipob pig like u sef. 5%

Lol...see consolation.

How many states do you have in SW biko?
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by omoakin87(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2018
buhariguy:
it doesn't matter, 60-40% winning is regarded as 100% or equivalent to 100%
Hummmmmm
I reserve my comment tongue
buhariguy:
Hummmmmm
I reserve my comment
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by omoakin87(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2018
buhariguy:
Hummmmmm
I reserve my comment tongue
buhariguy:
Hummmmmm
I reserve my comment.
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Olajah81: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
bedspread:
[/s]
Mark my Words!

If you Know Ogun state politics and how The present Governor came to power u'l understand!

U re a fool

Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by Olajah81: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
bedspread:
[/s]
Mark my Words!

U re a fool
Re: APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti by nwanyionitsha: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
buhariguy:
I have always said that osho never collected bribe from aspirants, he only work for tinubu, which is good for tinubu 2023.
Because 2019 election has be concluded,
2023 politics is already on and SE are making the previous mistake.
Even if 100% of SE atikulated, is to their own detriment, but if they are wise, they should give buhari the same 100% SW is giving buhari, in order to get to their promise presidency 2023.
THAT IS MY JUDGEMENT
We dash you.
Atiku has it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Shocks Pensioners, Increase Benefits From ₦3,000 To ₦30,000 Per Month / Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu / Amaechi, His Wife And Children In Family Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.