Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Photos From Goodluck Jonathan’s 61st Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Goodluck Jonathan’s 61st Birthday (19487 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration / Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan’s 61st Birthday by Daboomb: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=sexiestharam post=73167057]Leave the stage when the ovation is loudest. In the end, the truth shall prevail. Nigerians were deceived that you GEJ were the worst President ever. Now, they can see clearly the great deception and won't make the same mistake twice! We can see clearly who the real clueless President is. It is definitely not YOU! 2019 is our year of liberation![/qute]

Forget abeg, Cluelessness get levels.

Jonathan is still a "Gold medalist" when it comes to clueless governance.

A PhD holder, a young/middle aged man that we all thought is going to be the new face of Nigeria, turned out to be another "Clueless, Lazy Yoot" in his fiffties! Even the road to his village, he could not tar! The PDP headquarters, he could not complete in 7years in power!

He is free to contest again, infact the PDP should make him their Presidential candidate now that they can still subsitute aAspirants....
I wont predict the outcome but l am sure all of you know what will happen.
Imagine the clueless runt still blaming his loss on Obama, UK and Borno Governor? An incumbent?

Its like if Buhari should lose, he then turns around to blame Donald Trump, Theresa May and Agfhanistan!. shocked shocked shocked
This Jonathan is still clueless, even after almost four years! Im better go back to NOUN School like OBJ

1 Like

Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan’s 61st Birthday by papiwyte(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hbd Jona d incompetent presido grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan’s 61st Birthday by Stephenivoke: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
Congratulations Dr. Goodluck, Wish You Long Life And Prosperity.
Please kindly like this video to enable me win in the FG Social Intervention Program, Impact Series Competition.
It's a 1minute Video post... In the video I showed the Impact of the program to my life as a beneficiary & also my impact to my community through the program.
The criteria of winning in the competition is the highest liked video of a beneficiary in each states of the federation.
Below is the link to my video, please help me like & share the video.... Thanks! God Bless You.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1642236212543081&id=100002701548523&ref=bookmarks

Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan’s 61st Birthday by yarimo(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
openmine:

bro this is not politics...its his birthday nah!
Learn to know the difference!
shaataap
Re: Photos From Goodluck Jonathan’s 61st Birthday by openmine(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
yarimo:
shaataap
Ohh is that all you have to say? grin Grow up kid! You seriously have a lot to learn!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hunters Arrest Five-Man Kidnap Gang In Kogi (Photos) / Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.