Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu (19479 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by sharpden: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Governor Nyesom Wike says the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) cannot suspend him over the continued crisis bedeviling the opposition.

Mr Wike and his allies are demanding the resignation of Iyorchia Ayu, national chairman of the party, for unprofessional conducts which he said included campaigning for Atiku Abubakar, a former vice president who eventually won the presidential primary in May.

They are also hinging their demand on the vow of Mr Ayu to step down should the Northern region where he hails from produce the presidential candidate of the PDP and the perceived lopsidedness where the presidential candidate, national chairman and director-general of campaign council are all from the same region.

The resignation of Walid Jibrin as chairman of the party’s Board of Trustees (BoT) has not assuage the aggrieved camp who said the position is that of an advisory than that of decision-making which the afro-mentioned trio are instrumental to.

The national chairman has remained defiant, refusing to fulfill the promise he made while seeking the position he now occupies.

When asked if the crisis will not lead to his suspension during a media chat on Friday, Mr Wike who acknowledged no being bigger than the party said those who caused the defeat of the then ruling party in 2015 and ran away, cannot stage a comeback and suspend him who have been therein thick and thin.

“Who will suspend me?” the governor queried. “What do you think is my job here?

“I’m not saying I’m bigger than the party but those who ran away from the party cannot suspend me from the party. I beg them, today, today, they should come and suspend me. Anything they see, they will take,” he dared.

The Rivers State helmsman said Mr Ayu and his henchmen all have vested interest and have already allotted positions they intend to occupy to themselves if the PDP returns to power.

“Ayu wants to be in power so that when PDP wins he can be a secretary to the federation. The same thing for Saraki. They have already shared the positions.”

While claiming that Mr Abubakar surrounded himself with politicians without electoral value including those from Edo State, he said the arrogance of the party indicates it is not trustworthy and not out to wrestle power from the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC).

“We have not won election we are too arrogant, we have not won election and we are telling Nigerians look you cannot trust us, we say one thing and we do a different thing,” Wike asserted. “No party that is ready to take power from APC can be arrogant like this.

“PDP must show Nigeria that we have integrity, [and we’re] trustworthy and the only way Nigeria can take this is if Ayu resigns and the position goes to the south,” he added.

He also revealed why candidates of the APC and Labour Party (LP) Bola Tinubu and Peter Obi are respectively wooing him to their side, despite his resolution not to leave the PDP.

“Who does not want to win in Rivers? That’s why so many parties are speaking with me. If you’re an asset, everybody wants to speak with you.”

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/pdp-crisis-suspend-me-and-take-whatever-you-see-wike-dares-ayu/

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Outspoken

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
Governor Wike carry on, we are with you, Senator Iyorchia Ayu must go.
sharpden:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/pdp-crisis-suspend-me-and-take-whatever-you-see-wike-dares-ayu/

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Righthussle: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ayu should go abeg

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Bobloco: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
It is a make or mar

What a bombshell

But on the flip side, Wike got everything to loose

PDP should dare him

PDP can do without wike, this is not like the case of jonathan's 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by weezydee(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wahala wear face cap

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Originalwafi: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
One of the major problems confronting human race is unequal treatment.

Don't miss out on this opportunity.
An Estate located at Epe, Lagos, Nigeria, "Dukia Africa".
Set to be the most sourcing Estate for Investment opportunities for both home base and foreign Investors.

Structure to be the tourist attraction from across the globe where artists and entertainers will be inviting for live performance.

Special Features:
- HELIPAD for Helicopters landing
- ZOO to house different and all kinds of animals
- STADIUM for both football and other sport activities
- BUSINESS DISTRICT
- Eco friendly and lot more.

Early Birds Price:
500sqm - 15m
300sqm - 10m
200sqm - 6.5m

Dukia Africa Estate, where people will be going, get there now and buy the land.
Africa's Biggest Resort Estate that mixes nature with technology.

For physical Inspection, enquiry and payment details:

13 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Nathphil(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nonsense, nothing would happen Sha. You worked against southern zoning and you are complaining now. Selfish interest is all I see.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by yamunla(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
WIKE GEE DEM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by NaijaSumi: 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
These politicians again... They are all brainless.

To them, this is the best governance they can give... APC governed, PDP governed, almost all these useless parties have governed, yet nothing meaningful achieved.

Just noise up and down looting the Country and yet disturbing the peace of the masses... Foolish adult grown men who's brains are filled with surdust

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Boyooosa(m): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wow
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by akwesenana: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Area scatter.
PDP no see second.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Throwback: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike na serious fish bone for throat.

35 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Femiwilli: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is like Samson in the book of God.
Very strong & nobody can 4k around with him.

The religion of peace followers should ask those who read the book of God about Samson

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by samwillyco1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wicked Wike grin grin grin grin

Such mistake will never be made now
Infact PDP needs the oil money for there campaign

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by KEVIND: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
I remember when APC used to boast that PDP is dead & buried after the 2015 election.
Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki etc defected & helped APC defeat PDP.
But Wike stood & singlehandedly rescued & positioned the party to what it is today.
Wike is saying consider the South in the chairmanship position since the presidential candidate is from the North.
I don't think its too much a thing to ask from the party he laboured to stabilize

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by MichaelUweh(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Dchampion65: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
He may be loud but I think he is reasonable

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Irupetepete: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike should play this thing with sense so he doesn't become irrelevant like oshiomole in the future

I am obedient and yusful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Freksy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
sharpden:

The current situation in PDP is irredeemable. They keep fooling themselves it will soon be resolved. In life, you reap what you sow, be it as an individual, a group, a party, an organization, or a country such as ours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by MorataFC: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
PDP Nightmare has spoken grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Dialpad: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wicked Wike.... what are you cooking?

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Kewtt: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sipping coffee with GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by saintkel(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sad but true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Efuaye(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
They wouldn't dare

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Kizzygentle: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike no send anybody papa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
A large chunk of Nigerian politicians are super greedy and unreliable.

Imagine Ayu reneging on a vow made without compulsion and Atiku, being the big dunce he is, is supporting the chairman. This is the same man who is riding on the farewell train of being a unifier, yet he cannot keep to internal party agreements.

Thank God for politicians like Wike because these Northerners don see us finish! Even if Wike eventually goes politically extinct, man has enough money to last his four generations ahead. But let it be on record that his thick-headedness gave the South some semblance of guts.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by gassbee: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Chai dat primary loss pain dis guy enter bone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu by quiverfull(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Let's see how this matter pans out.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Drops Murder Charges Against The 15yr-old Child-bride Who Killed Her Hubby / Naval Officer Steals Tompolo’s Transformer, Gets Arrested / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.