Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) (25172 Views)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by cherechukwunwoba(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2018
see them how they normal starts,OBINZE boys

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2018
Demented woman i guess...She just need a baby of her own
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by mjabdulk: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Emmzy201:
Sometimes I don't blame people for indulging in jungle justice though it's wrong
Op that is not imo bcus you can never see them wearing hijab

it seems you are religiously selfish thinking that it is only your religion living in imo state nothing else.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by mjabdulk: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Emmzy201:
Sometimes I don't blame people for indulging in jungle justice though it's wrong

it seems you are religiously selfish thinking that it is only your religion living in imo state nothing else. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2018
I love women so much that I hate to see them commit crimes. As a matter of fact the love na respect. Why do such evil and allow people beat you up as a woman. Nobody go shout domestic violence now but one woman will use mouth and finish her husband and receive punch that time story go change.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by Pat4321: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Emmzy201:
I wonder the Hijab wearing women
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by Mrmighty01: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2018
It;s always Imo state.

100% sure bookings available. Cast your doubts away and win big with us!

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by PenileFitness: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2018
She is lucky they didn't kill her.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by joenor(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Na wah ooo, na joblessness nine dey cause all this?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by mumisco4real(f): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2018
Chiscomax:
Who should we blame for this?
I trust you guys.you will blame Buhari for this .

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by justifyme(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Emmzy201:
there's a military base in obinze! Probably they have muslim soldiers there
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by Olugbenga1234: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
She could be mentally unstable
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
drchuks1234:
That bad act nah

But mind you op nothing like this happen here in imo, that my domot, nairaland should stop this fake news of a thing, stop tanishing igbos image, if true then give me the particular location it happen, am in imo

Ipobians pigs love crimes
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by EternalTruth: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Emmzy201:
they are Igbo Muslims
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by EternalTruth: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
if na man
dem for don strip am quick quick
the question now is
why wasnt she stripped at least to raise more page views for dis fuckd up nairaland
lol perverts everywhere. this thread for don full
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by SoNature(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Emmzy201:

The question here is, do you even know Imo State?

FYI, Obinze has a military barracks and a large Muslim community
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
internationalman:

Selfish woman ..why didn't she wait a little bit till she gives birth so she could use her own daughter..

If the mother of the baby were a celebrity or a wife of a celebrity, the adoption would have been successful..

She was never pregnant.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Have never had this news. Am in OWERRI NOW . WHICH PLACE IN IMO DID IT HAPPEN ?
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by drchuks1234(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Ipobians pigs love crimes
Get lost, never u quote me again
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by frozen70(f): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
internationalman:

Selfish woman ..why didn't she wait a little bit till she gives birth so she could use her own daughter..

If the mother of the baby were a celebrity or a wife of a celebrity, the adoption would have been successful..

That her pregnancy wasn't real

She wants to steal the baby and the fake pregnancy will be removed and she will be displaying that stolen child as her new born baby

It's because of the too much value of children and when a woman doesn't have a child of hers they blame it on her

Whereas the fault might be on her husband or even her

If adoption is cheap all this issue's won't come up

Make child are adopted for 500k upwards

While female child is 300k upwards

Now tell me, who have such money
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by frozen70(f): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
internationalman:

That her pregnancy wasn't real

She wants to steal the baby and the fake pregnancy will be removed and she will be displaying that stolen child as her new born baby

It's because of the too much value placed on child birth in many homes and when a woman doesn't have a child of hers they blame it on her

Whereas the fault might be on her husband or even her

If adoption is cheap all this issue's won't come up

Make child are adopted for 500k upwards

While female child is 300k upwards

Now tell me, how many people have such money
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
FAKE! FAKE!! FAKE!!!
This is not Owerri. Those women there are notherners with their Muslim dressing
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Imo After Stealing 2-Month-Old Baby (Photos) by lovely2012: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Chai! We should learn to do the right thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Repel Bandits’ Attack, Neutralise Many On Kaduna-Zaria Highway / Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.