Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) (36401 Views)

55-Year-Old Woman Arrested For Buying Twins In Imo After Faking Pregnancy / Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo) / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Metrix147: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
No fewer than three suspected arm robbers in the early hours of Tuesday escaped jungle justice by an angry mob after allegedly looting Onuimo market Obowo, Imo State.

A source who spoke with ABN TV on the condition of anonymity said the suspects numbering about six had invaded the market at midnight of Monday where they looted bags of rice, electronic appliances including LED television, and other valuables.

Luck however ran out of them when they attempted boarding vehicles to Aba, their destination, and were intercepted by men of vigilante service at Umuokpara.

They allegedly packaged the looted items into a Ghana-must-go bag to disguise its content.

When interrogated, they confessed to have thrown their arms into the forest following a hot pursuit by the vigilante officers.

About three suspects were said to have escaped.

ABN TV reports that they have been handed over to the police for further investigation.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/suspected-robbers-escape-lynching-after-looting-popular-market-in-imo-photos/

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Legendrysailor(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hell no!

I have no empathy for criminals

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Iyiataata92: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Since calmness returned to imo State, the gunmen are now known.
Days of unknown gunmen are over.
By the way, the way the policeman is dragging that guy in the second picture is already jungle justice.

BTW, how those 3 guys managed to escape all the people and security should be studied as a subject in criminology

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Kandeed: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
No Force in the world abuse the word "Special force" than Nigerian securities. imagine special force with Palm slippers and mere Polo shirt, Special force my foot. Nonsense

That was how one skeleton like that was wearing a special force shirt na pity i get for am if not i suppose use mouth blow am breeze make the baggar fall down sad

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by ZUKKYY(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Too Bad
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Iyiataata92: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell no!

I have no empathy for criminals
Sympathy bro, not empathy.
Know the slight difference

13 Likes

Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Iyiataata92: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:
No Force in the world abuse the word "Special force" than Nigerian securities. imagine special force with Palm slippers and mere Polo shirt. Special force my foot sad

Because they specialize in humiliating and intimidating unarmed citizens.

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
it's a good thing the vigilante handed them over to the police.. if they were caught be ordinary people.. nah pictures of roasted criminals we go see..
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hmmm, lucky them, say no to crime
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Dereneseun: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by elmessiahs(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jungle justice everywhere
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by phygo89(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Grace is all I see.
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by InsideLove(f): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
tongue
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by ecolime(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hmm
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Hungarriman: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Shuzzi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:
No Force in the world abuse the word "Special force" than Nigerian securities. imagine special force with Palm slippers and mere Polo shirt, Special force my foot. Nonsense

That was how one skeleton like that was wearing a special force shirt na pity i get for am if not i suppose use mouth blow am breeze make the baggar fall down sad
It's no abuse that's Indeed Nigeria's 'Special force' for you sad
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Passionate888: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Those armed robbers are heartless
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by chukwuibuipob: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
sad grin grin cheesy grin see how they use cow rope drag the Useless fl@theads Robbers grin sad. CRIMINALS sad
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Amotekun777: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
undecided
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Queenserah26(f): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
The streets are not smiling. The best you can do is to embrace legit hustle, don't inflict more pains on people who are struggling to survive in the name of robbery.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by alizma: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lazy youths, watin dey inside village market wey them dey loot?
Instead of them to go and learn trade, they are looking for what to steal from village market.
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by ablejesus26(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
This are the people the devil is using to bring problems into peaceful IMO State�.
God will punish and shame them all.
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
See ad dem tie dem legs together the opposite way and pulling dem like goats.
Na for where people dey learn all these way torture people sef?
Na dis one mothers head save dem from lynching and jungle justice.

Assuming they were lynched and roasted, [b][/b] will be the one to post the news,
Dem no dey like all dis escape kinda news for NaijaCoverBlog.
Na die die, perish, bomb, accidents, stab, poison, behead, shoot, massacre been dem type of news.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
alizma:
Lazy youths, watin dey inside village market wey them dey loot?
Instead of them to go and learn trade, they are looking for what to steal from village market.
Don't mind those Idiotic criminals.
Dem plenty online also, looking to whom to defraud.
Dem mofos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by esosuo2: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:

You are evil to want to use breeze of the mouth blow the guy away lol

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by seyz91(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
cheesy
Kandeed:

Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by Ejonibart: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) by chukwuibuipob: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
grin dey wan DEVELOPED like Cubana by force grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums / Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student / Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.