Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

"Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday (26013 Views)

Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (photos, Video) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by Gboyeboy(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2018
Okay
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by Hoodbilonia: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2018
smack a bich

Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
The Plan to dump Chioma Begins now grin

Another pained farming toolz
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by Ugosample(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2018
ovadozes:
Nigerian mentality, every successful person is older than his age, go and do the MRI naa.
No be only music age, that you re not sure successful at 26 does not mean there are no millionaire teenagers

true that

there are young boys making money in Nigeria

I have to say
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by wealthpreach(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2018
ahnie:
Dude z celebrating his music age!

MRI test should be conducted on davido...me think davido z 34 years.
even if he is, he is achieved. Hating never pays

2 Likes

Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by jrusky(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Davido you wan CHANGE too I sorry for you i guess you dont understand the meaning of the word *CHANGE* since Buhari came to power hope your career end has not come hhmmm....watch what you say boy *CHANGE* has become a cursed word since 2015. And the second cursed word is *NEXT LEVEL* it's loading.............
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by GetCofOProperty: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2018
emmyN:
Didn't know he was that young. Guess we've been having unrealistic expectations of him until now, considering his age. Happy birthday kiddo
If interested in acquiring genuine land or property in your choice location with Peace of Mind, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by Rozaytee: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2018
ovadozes:
Nigerian mentality, every successful person is older than his age, go and do the MRI naa.
No be only music age, that you re not sure successful at 26 does not mean there are no millionaire teenagers
but come to think of it... Davido looks way older Dan 26
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2018
Rozaytee:
I look older than my big brother who is 7 years older than I am
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by yeman1(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2018
he looks older than his age .. hmmm
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by ekestic1976(f): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2018
atikulated2019:
Telling your dad and uncle fk you
immature brat
Your Mumu Don do undecided
Jubril self

Davido is immature brat did you say?
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by wonlasewonimi: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2018
Bellend!
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by Charmingrascal(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2018
Someone is about to upgrade to another "Assurance".
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by taretoofine(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2018
u go change chioma too? grin
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2018
ahnie:
Dude z celebrating his music age!

MRI test should be conducted on davido...me think davido z 34 years.
hating just because he refused to make you one of his baby mamas

2 Likes

Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2018
Rozaytee:
dis your red lips reminds me of one oyinbo pussy for Russia
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by papiwyte(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hbd baddest grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by eliasjohn: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
From today onwards I am working for UNICEF fundraising. UNICEF concentrates to make a significant impact on the lives of children. They implement many immunization programmes to prevent childhood diseases. They are standing to prevent the spread of HIV or AIDS. They are funding mainly for welfare services like health services, educational facilities etc. They work for improving health and welfare conditions. You will get an overall idea on UNICEF programmes from the leading DHA coaching center Kerala
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
planetx13:
Happy birthday ......

A rich kid that hustles more than a street kid..... Much respect cool

Ciao
when the fame is there...its no more hustling like that but attending to invites and coordination
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by blackright007(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
I had a heartfelt talk with David today in quilox he has promised to be matured,upgrading froggy voice too
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by jummyh10(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
obo hbd long life my brother..
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by 8stargeneral: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
Changing from no baby mamas baa
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by Rozaytee: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
dis your red lips reminds me of one oyinbo pussy for Russia
ode
Re: "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
Rozaytee:
ode
it doesn't change the fact that your lips resemble a Russian pussy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) / Toyin Lawani Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode, Defends Ex-Wife (Pix) / Uche Jombo Lovely In Print Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.