Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) (25811 Views)

Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration / Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by State001: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Lola Omotayo, wife of Peter Okoye on Saturday celebrated her daughter, Aliona Okoye on her ninth birthday.

Lola shared photos of the girl on Instagram on Saturday.

Expressing her excitement, she wrote: “I am so excited cause it is my daughter’s 9th Birthday today. Happy Birthday my darling Aliona, you are truly a special gift from God.

“I love you sooooo much and wish you all the happiness in the world. God bless you always my princess.”

Fellow celebrities like Kate Henshaw, Kaffy, Chigul, Ify Okoye, Bovi, Chris Okagbue and others wished the celebrant a happy birthday in the comment section of the post.

Peter and Lola got married on November 17, 2013.

They have three children together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZBcI_cDzxi/?utm_medium=copy_link

24 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by Dorcmass(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2022
The girl kill swaga aswear

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by insidelife22(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2022
happy birthday Adanyi nwanyi

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2022

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2022
Beautiful Aliona is growing up to look more like her mother.
Thankfully, she gets to celebrate this birthday with her cousins. How special.

Happy birthday to her.

44 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by smiliyB(f): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2022
She's very beautiful! Happy Birthday Aliona

13 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by Cholls(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2022
State001:

Lola Omotayo, wife of Peter Okoye on Saturday celebrated her daughter, Aliona Okoye on her ninth birthday.

Lola shared photos of the girl on Instagram on Saturday.

Expressing her excitement, she wrote: “I am so excited cause it is my daughter’s 9th Birthday today. Happy Birthday my darling Aliona, you are truly a special gift from God.

“I love you sooooo much and wish you all the happiness in the world. God bless you always my princess.”

Fellow celebrities like Kate Henshaw, Kaffy, Chigul, Ify Okoye, Bovi, Chris Okagbue and others wished the celebrant a happy birthday in the comment section of the post.

Peter and Lala got married on November 17, 2013.

They have three children together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZBcI_cDzxi/?utm_medium=copy_link
Lalasticlala
my brother Lala ke

7 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2022
She looks so much like the mom. Beautiful and decent pics kiss

15 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by SURElee(f): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2022
They have 2 kids not three.

10 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by Ttonoo76(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Happy birthday to her

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
She looks like her dads photocopy to me. They have the same smile too, just a fair version.
Happy birthday cutie.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Fine she's not fine just the *killing outfit swag. Peter is not taking care of this little dear, all on music HBD once again baby

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by flemsy15(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
For d last pic, she dress and keep hand ontop cap like she wan break dance like her father

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mother gene strong die, Igbo amaka people oya come and spew tribalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mama’s mini

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by rave1047: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Good one, HDB
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
I love her style of fashion cool

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wishing her the very best

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by tunize(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
elmessiahs:
Mother gene strong die, Igbo amaka people oya come and spew tribalism
I think father gene Is stronger only difference is she is light skin see her smile now peter for nor fit deny the pikin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
tunize:

I think father gene Is stronger only difference is she is light skin see her smile now peter for nor fit deny the pikin
True lola colour strong wella

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by crio: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Very well nutured child.
Parents please learn to take care of your wards even if it resort to starving for them to eat.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by simplemach(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by greenie77: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by blinking001(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bitter woman..spits
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Another mother and daughter lookalike like (Regina Askia and daughter) coming up soon in the nearest future.

So cute!

Happy birthday, little Lola.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nice up coming slay queen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince And Seyi Shay In Hot Romance? Pictures Speak! / Bellanaija Founder Looks Stunning In These New Makeup Photos / Fan Fights Ebube Nwagbo Over Fake Car Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.