Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him (22773 Views)

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2018
DMW Artiste, Idowest who took to his social media space to celebrate his boss, Davido on his birthday by referring to him as "Jesus Of Our Time" has been slammed by one of his fans.

Read below:

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/fan-slams-rapper-idowest-for-referring-davido-jesus-time.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2018
cool
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2018
grin
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Gooci(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2018
lol...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by praizblog: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
Bobo yio serious

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With One Of His Workers Unclad (pics Video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/man-caught-his-wife-cheating-with-one-of-his-workers-unclad-pics-video/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by internationalman(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Jesus of our time indeed..

I love Davido very much, but can he die for just only one of his daughters to live..

Our pastors can't even die for D progress of their churches... Who go chop the money

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by majorlomo: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2018
what does he mean again with "will never repay your kindness"

7 Likes

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Celebgistz1: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2018
Na wa for this Op.. you just use watermark cover everywhere I no fit read wetin dey write sef

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Na wa for this Op.. you just use watermark cover everywhere I no fit read wetin dey write sef

You sha wan follow talk, oya go get a glasses!!

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2018
angry a jobless blogger always seeking front page from a snake tongue and will never ever get a brand sponsorship in your lifetime undecided get a new and better niche order than gossip clown OP

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

2 Likes

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by milaso: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Only ur Jesus nt mine

2 Likes

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Celebgistz1: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

You sha wan follow talk, oya go get a glasses!!

I no dey see anything undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by BruncleZuma: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Serves them all right
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by millionboi2: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hunger don coloniz d guy reasoning

Na money he won get from davido
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by free2ryhme: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

DMW Artiste, Idowest who took to his social media space to celebrate his boss, Davido on his birthday by referring to him as "Jesus Of Our Time" has been slammed by one of his fans.

Read below:

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/fan-slams-rapper-idowest-for-referring-davido-jesus-time.html

He cant die for himself not to talk of you

Poverty just make some people no get sense

4 Likes

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Bossontop(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
idowest oya come hear......i say come here.....ahn ahn!!..i jus wan tell u somtin nii................oya collet am ur fada dia

1 Like

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

DMW Artiste, Idowest who took to his social media space to celebrate his boss, Davido on his birthday by referring to him as "Jesus Of Our Time" has been slammed by one of his fans...

What if he wasn't referring to Jesus the Christ?

Or he could have been speaking from extreme excitement...
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Lilimax(f): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nonsense.
Can he try this shit with the god of the other religion undecided?
Na to cut off his head straight be that. embarassed

Can't forget a recent encounter brodashaggi had with them in one of his skit recently shocked

2 Likes

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by papiwyte(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
Well undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Fabulous7(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
if you think idowest is not in his right senses with this statement. hit like button or share if it is otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
Anything to stay relevant
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by zemaik(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hhhmmmm?

1 Like

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Jaynom029(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jesus means saviour u can agree with me dat davido has saved someone i think he right
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
If na that religion now...

Stupid idowu will be looking for his head

1 Like

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Jaynom029(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sha like for Davido
Share For Jesus
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Sholaco: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Downtrodden fans
Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by Ivix(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
He has taken AssLicking to a whole new level. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him by bedspread: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is how they kill Themselves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) / Moet Abebe Holds Online Memorial Service For Late Dog [PICS] / Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.