Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Idowest Slammed For Calling Davido "The Jesus Of Our Time" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idowest Slammed For Calling Davido "The Jesus Of Our Time" (509 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video / Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him / Chioma Looks Like Jackie Appiah? - Davido's The Chef Chi Agrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idowest Slammed For Calling Davido "The Jesus Of Our Time" by Amagite(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2018
Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) act, Adekunle Idowu popularly known as Idowest, has described Davido as "the Jesus of our time" in his birthday post for the singer.

"ITS KING DAY !!!! LIFE CHANGER
JESUS OF OUR TIME !!! I JUST WANNA USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY A BIG THANK FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE IN MY LIFE !!! WILL NEVER REPAY YOUR KINDNESS ❤️ HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGEND AND GOD BLESS YOU �� @davidoofficial ������‍♂️
" he wrote;

Well, a follower who didn't think it was nice comparing Davido to Jesus replied; See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/idowest-slammed-for-calling-davido-the-jesus-of-our-time.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Idowest Slammed For Calling Davido "The Jesus Of Our Time" by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Idowest Slammed For Calling Davido "The Jesus Of Our Time" by Flexherbal(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2018
Happy Birthday to a Billionaire at 26.
Re: Idowest Slammed For Calling Davido "The Jesus Of Our Time" by praizblog: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Oo serious
Re: Idowest Slammed For Calling Davido "The Jesus Of Our Time" by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2018
grin when weed is at work cheesy silly crack head teenagers

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

(1) (Reply)

My Voice Got Better After Plane Crash – Kechi Okwuchi / 2face, Others To Feature In Idoma Carnival 2018 / Governor Ajimobi, Oba's Present At The Funeral Ceremony Of The Iyolode Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.