Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate (23085 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Toosure70: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
woman no dey rule for north.
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by teufelein(f): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
What about this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Niyeal:
I wish them well

FTC.

but I think I will stand with ATiKu
Reason is that this one is not that popular
the more reason Nigeria will remain stagnant. Imagine throwing your votes away at popularity Even though one of the reasons he is popular is because he is a thief.

3 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
HardMirror:
What a joke. Durotoye knows he cant win and he has no intention to win anyway. He is just doing this to add the tag "2019 presidential aspirant" to his name. He can only deceive teenagers with his worthless motivational speaker status. This men play on the intelligence of the not so intelligent nigerians to get where they want to get to
isn't that what all politicians in the past have always done?
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by dominique(f): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
How I wish these people stood a fighting chance against the evil parties PDP and APC whose common goal is to loot the country dry. We will never get things right in this country if we keep thinking our only options lie between these two blood sucking parties.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Born2Breed(f): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
horwhazs:

I doubt if something is in your skull..anyways lemme leave you

Take a chill pill. Come next year general election,you/your man will get less than 5,000 votes nationwide.

Then we will know who really had "something" in their skull.
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Born2Breed(f): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
teufelein:
What about this?

This here is one of my options. Not that fela guy, that two timing cunning , f..k...g b.....d
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by saraki2019(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
running mates to where
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by SarkinYarki: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
computergeek:
My choice is gonna be either Donald Duke or this guy. Unfortunately, they are both in the wrong parties but SDP is pulling more weight than ever before, judging from recent defection analysis.
Good to see someone pick a woman to run with him. I like that.

I hope you know a Vote for any of them is an indirect vote for Buhari
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Akuruoulo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
WHO IS THIS ONE NAH? I THOUGHT IS ONLY ATIKU AND BUHARI THAT IS CONTESTING FOR THIS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION ?
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by jaxxy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
why can’t Fela, Moghalu, sowore and others come together and have a consensus candidate? They all want to be president at same time. Are they not being unrealistic
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by delman88(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Niyeal:
I wish them well

FTC.

Hmmmmm... comments like this makes me weep... If a "youth" can say this, in few years time you will still come to this platform to complain the old cargoes wont give youths the chance..

Well, all is surely well
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by delman88(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I hope you know a Vote for any of them is an indirect vote for Buhari

Says who?? Until youths deceit from this mind set, the old cargoes will still keep ruling us.
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Deejaygold(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Niyeal:
I wish them well
FTC.
but I think I will stand with ATiKu Reason is that this one is not that popular

If supporting ARtiku because he's popular that means you're a dullard
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by delman88(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
bigtt76:
Funny how all these presidential candidates ....after shouting upandan how Nigeria needs to be restructured because the North are not producing anything but chopping for free, still go back and choose them as running mates cheesy cheesy cheesy

Because whether we like it or not, the North holds bulk of the votes. So it will take a gradual step to change tins.
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Niyeal(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
What is your problem?
apart from online platforms who know fela durotoye, the people that decides who win election are the core northerner most of them have not hear
the name for once.
Deejaygold:

If supporting ARtiku because he's popular that means you're a dullard

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by delman88(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
SmartestPopQUEEN:
A woman running mate? Wonderful. But this is a fvked up country.

We can create that new Nigeria
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by delman88(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Niyeal:
What is your problem?
apart from online platforms who know fela durotoye, the people that decides who win election are the core northerner most of them have not hear
the name for once.

Where did you get your info from? Did you carry out any survey?
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by delman88(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
jaxxy:
why can’t Fela, Moghalu, sowore and others come together and have a consensus candidate? They all want to be president at same time. Are they not being unrealistic

Why cant Atiku and Buhari come together?
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by jaxxy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
delman88:

Why cant Atiku and Buhari come together?

Divergent ideas bt these others claim to hv the interests of Nigeria at heart so what’s stopping them unifying
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by iswallker(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
she is qualified.... cry

she runs some community outreach center...
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by berrystunn(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
SaintHilary:
If only this country has brain...this man is the best option we have

The people or the country??
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by delman88(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
jaxxy:

Divergent ideas bt these others claim to hv the interests of Nigeria at heart so what’s stopping them unifying

So are you confirming Atiku and Buhari dont have interest of Nigeria at heart?
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
delman88:

So are you confirming Atiku and Buhari dont have interest of Nigeria at heart?

Not precisely bt these other guys “claim” to be the saints sent from heaven to rule us bt can’t work 2geda is what I don’t understand.
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Sapphire94: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Niyeal:
I wish them well

FTC.

Popularity kee U.. Mumu!
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by delman88(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
jaxxy:

Not precisely bt these other guys “claim” to be the saints sent from heaven to rule us bt can’t work 2geda is what I don’t understand.

Can you say categorically where any of them (Especially Fela claim to be directed by God?)
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
delman88:

Can you say categorically where any of them (Especially Fela claim to be directed by God?)

No I just mean saints asin not corrupt for now according to them.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
bigtt76:
Funny how all these presidential candidates ....after shouting upandan how Nigeria needs to be restructured because the North are not producing anything but chopping for free, still go back and choose them as running mates cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by fedora04: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is where I have an issue. Most of these Technocrats who aspire to be like Obama should go borrow a cue from his rise to the White House

Obama rose within the ranks.Some of th new breeds are not even known in their local government.some even in their Landlord association meeting. Yet they want to rule the country

I am not against the new breed but start from somewhere be a force to reckon with. Be stupid like Dino Be controversial like Bruce but be known

Even Trump carved a niche for himself with turning the White House to a reality show.

Bottom line. Be a voice some where

My tots

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Gas Prices: Manufacturers To Produce From Neighbouring Countries / EFCC Arrests Eno Ubi-Otu, NDDC Director Of Finance & Accounts Over N25Bn Fraud / Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.