Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate (23086 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Vibesking(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2018
The presidential candidate for the Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), Fula Durotoye in the early hours of Wednesday 21st November, unveiled his presidential running mate Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya on his official twitter handle.

See shots below.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Vibesking(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2018
More...

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Niyeal(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2018
I wish them well

FTC.

but I think I will stand with ATiKu
Reason is that this one is not that popular

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Born2Breed(f): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2018
You are just wasting your time. We have seen the real you. Sowore is even better than you. Two faced cunning ....

16 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by allthingsgood: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2018
LOSERS PLC INCORPORATED grin grin sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2018
My choice is gonna be either Donald Duke or this guy. Unfortunately, they are both in the wrong parties but SDP is pulling more weight than ever before, judging from recent defection analysis.
Good to see someone pick a woman to run with him. I like that.

5 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Bizmagnet: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2018
Great combo. Let's give women chance at least.

Do you want quality blogs, websites and softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses.

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven?

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by HolySteph(f): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2018
This man sha.. Doesn't give up.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by olametrix(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2018
How many ppl no u for your constituency self

Naija too wicked ooo

So nobody for your loca govt can gv u advise
On finacial matter

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by SaintHilary(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2018
If only this country has brain...this man is the best option we have

17 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by HardMirror(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2018
What a joke. Durotoye knows he cant win and he has no intention to win anyway. He is just doing this to add the tag "2019 presidential aspirant" to his name. He can only deceive teenagers with his worthless motivational speaker status. This men play on the intelligence of the not so intelligent nigerians to get where they want to get to

21 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by tayo4ng(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2018
There is no crime in trying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by deebrain(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2018
Good luck to you sir....

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2018
Vibesking:
The presidential candidate for the Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), Fula Durotoye in the early hours of Wednesday 21st November, unveiled his presidential running mate Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya on his official twitter handle...

She certainly has a rich resumé

(By the way, did they really have to mention her dad?...)

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by horwhazs: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2018
Born2Breed:
You are just wasting your time. We have seen the real you. Sowore is even better than you. Two faced cunning ....

I doubt if something is in your skull..anyways lemme leave you

5 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Pidginwhisper: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2018
grin
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Edgarated(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2018
ok
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by mezarddinny: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2018
if you want to rule nigeria as a youth, you should contest under pdp or apc, doing so in another party is a waste of time

the people are much familiar with those 2 parties and you won't need to start by making your party popular

these guys have my support but they should work more on how to convince the delegates in pdp and apc to vote them in primaries, if you cannot convince them, you definitely cannot convince nigerians at large

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by KanwuliaExtra: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2018
Nigeria is too corrupt to hand power to the younger generation.

The Nigerian populace have no voting rights.

What a CURSE! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Ejemehn(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
I've listened to these young aspirants (Fela Durotoye, Sowore, Moghalu). These guys mean well for the nation.

But no.... It's all about APC or PDP.

We'll never get it right until we stop seeing brooms and umbrella and start seeing personalities and characters

12 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Carlyscales: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na sooo!!!
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Lordofthewest(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Who is this one again?? Instead of them to apply for ministerial appointment under sowore.

6 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Pusyiter(m): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
President Fela.......we are solidly behind you.
I wish the Artikulators and Febuharians understand that it is people like you that can fix Nigeria not the old failures that have eaten our future
May God help us!

4 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ok. All the best.
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by bigtt76(f): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Funny how all these presidential candidates ....after shouting upandan how Nigeria needs to be restructured because the North are not producing anything but chopping for free, still go back and choose them as running mates cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vibesking:
The presidential candidate for the Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), Fula Durotoye in the early hours of Wednesday 21st November, unveiled his presidential running mate Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya on his official twitter handle.

See shots below.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by Olujoe1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Taking the wrong step at the wrong time
Re: Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
A woman running mate? Wonderful. But this is a fvked up country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo / Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.