Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Please I Need Opinion On Buhari Or Jubril - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I Need Opinion On Buhari Or Jubril (511 Views)

"It's Either Buhari Is Dead Or Jubril Is In The Villa", Ffk Blast The Buhari / I Don't Know If The Man In Aso Villa Is Buhari Or Jubril - Atiku / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Opinion On Buhari Or Jubril by geolabious(m): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2018
Greetings Nlanders, recently have been seeing post Buhari is Jubril of Sudan.

My Question?

Don't we believe in Gods power?

Can't God heal him totally?

Do you know any Jibril in Sudan before the saga?

How come their tricks and timing was so perfect?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Opinion On Buhari Or Jubril by RevenGeMission: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2018
You sound educated and neutral hence why i will add a few words on your thread ,

First of all , know that those who are shouting jibril up and down are those who didn't want Buhari to be their president, those who claimed Buhari was not sick but rather moving nigeria's money abroad and those who wished he would die on sick bed,

Secondly No science known to man has been able to successfully clone a whole person , Plastic surgery may let you look like someone , but no , Science can not transfer speech pattern, voice characteristics, accent , memory and charisma to another person, it's not like plugging your USB to a computer and copying files

So , stop paying attention to all that nonsense it's just the cry of the disgruntled and their stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Opinion On Buhari Or Jubril by oyebanji44: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2018
Kanu is suffering from a mentally deranged syndrome as well as he is disillusioned..Gani Adam of the yorubas didn't seek asylum in lsreal..kanu is afraid of kirikiri..no be human beings dey dere.why different from others.if he and his henchmen wants to secede Nigeria.why running abroad.the British are friends to the north..as well as the American..both British and American were secretly supporting the lsreal against the Arab countries ..so why running to lsreal.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Opinion On Buhari Or Jubril by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:
You sound educated and neutral hence why i will add a few words on your thread ,

First of all , know that those who are shouting jibril up and down are those who didn't want Buhari to be their president, those who claimed Buhari was not sick but rather moving nigeria's money abroad and those who wished he would die on sick bed,

Secondly No science known to man has been able to successfully clone a whole person , Plastic surgery may let you look like someone , but no , Science can not transfer speech pattern, voice characteristics, accent , memory and charisma to another person, it's not like plugging your USB to a computer and copying files

So , stop paying attention to all that nonsense it's just the cry of the disgruntled and their stupidity
thank you o, Send me your address, I want to send you one of my side chicks to come do you home service free of charge

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Opinion On Buhari Or Jubril by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2018
One of my friend was down with serious Illness few years ago, this guy was running from hospital to hospital. He was a shadow of himself, like a walking dead man. Until he settled in a herbalist home. Within months he was back to a new being, it was a total transformation no one could easily believe. Should we now say he was imported from Biafra? Because all this happened in Asaba.

Even if Buhari comes out to debunk this rumor, it’s like giving Kanu the attention he’s looking for. Kanu and his quest for Biafra has made me spread numerous rumors and I don’t know if he has a juju man that works it for him, the lies spreads like wildfire and his targeted audience don’t waste time in buying the lies.

If Na me be the guy I for son open “Biafra church of Christ” tay tay. Making millions from it and las las em go buy private jet
Re: Please I Need Opinion On Buhari Or Jubril by RevenGeMission: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2018
Send what she's worth to me in Btc , i'll appreciate that even more grin grin
stupidity:
thank you o, Send me your address, I want to send you one of my side chicks to come do you home service free of charge
Re: Please I Need Opinion On Buhari Or Jubril by geolabious(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Thanks Bro. I really appreciate your comments. At first I was confused and beginning to believe the story with the way it spread like canopy. I knew it was all lies.
Re: Please I Need Opinion On Buhari Or Jubril by geolabious(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
stupidity:
One of my friend was down with serious Illness few years ago, this guy was running from hospital to hospital. He was a shadow of himself, like a walking dead man. Until he settled in a herbalist home. Within months he was back to a new being, it was a total transformation no one could easily believe. Should we now say he was imported from Biafra? Because all this happened in Asaba.

Even if Buhari comes out to debunk this rumor, it’s like giving Kanu the attention he’s looking for. Kanu and his quest for Biafra has made me spread numerous rumors and I don’t know if he has a juju man that works it for him, the lies spreads like wildfire and his targeted audience don’t waste time in buying the lies.

If Na me be the guy I for son open “Biafra church of Christ” tay tay. Making millions from it and las las em go buy private jet

Exactly I believe in Gods power. His our president and am so sure they are imams praying for him day and night..

Biafra Church Of Jews pls not Christ
Re: Please I Need Opinion On Buhari Or Jubril by geolabious(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
oyebanji44:
Kanu is suffering from a mentally deranged syndrome as well as he is disillusioned..Gani Adam of the yorubas didn't seek asylum in lsreal..kanu is afraid of kirikiri..no be human beings dey dere.why different from others.if he and his henchmen wants to secede Nigeria.why running abroad.the British are friends to the north..as well as the American..both British and American were secretly supporting the lsreal against the Arab countries ..so why running to lsreal.

Looool

(1) (Reply)

Reps Collating Signatures To Impeach Osinbajo, Lawmaker Alleges / 2019: I Have Better Things To Do Than Being Governor – El-rufai / Pdp Shuts Down Ilorin And Left Apc In Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.