Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain (20754 Views)

Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by GetCofOProperty: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
The 2019 Election Engineering has started. I hope we don't lose lives.

If interested in acquiring genuine land or property in your choice location with Peace of Mind, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by luluosas(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
You dey craze
Firefire:
Video evidence please?
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Daboomb: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
That is exactly WHY YOU ARE IN MOGADISHU...... Dumb-azzes grin grin grin undecided undecided

kingharzy:
Next Level propaganda, .
Here in Mogadishu, if you don't have a verifiable video, we don't believe.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by dodoniyi: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Firefire:

The nature of lies and propaganda in recent time requires video evidence(s).

Then we need the video evidence that Jubril and not Buhari is the president of Nigeria. I don't need stories. Stories can be fabricated

We need the video of Jubril Aminu before the year 2015 before I can believe

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Firefire(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
luluosas:
You dey craze

yeye fowl. grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Firefire(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

[b[s]]l know you are daft but you have just ARTICULATED it properly without any form of doubt!

In that story, where would he have had the opportunity to even bring out his phone, talkless on press record button?

PDP has always been a "nest of Killers", they killed the nation's serving Attorney General and nothing happened.
I am happy that this man used wisdom to save his own life otherwise, his case would have been that of "Unnown Gun men".

Now, the IGP must Step into this case, irrespective of how much the State Commissioner in Osun has been paid to bury the case.[/b]
The APC leadership and the President also ought to show interest in this sort of case where citizens are kidnapped and made to sign documents at giun point, or lose their life and that of their family.
The Policeman involved should be arrested and properly "briefed" by crack investigators before being charged to court with his accomplices.

We cant continue to allow this sort of brigandage to go unpunished.

As for Adeleke, he will "twerk" to prison one of these days[/s].

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Firefire(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
dodoniyi:

Then we need the video evidence that Jubril and not Buhari is the president of Nigeria. I don't need stories. Stories can be fabricated

We need the video of Jubril Aminu before the year 2015 before I can believe

Please direct your question to Alh. Lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Daboomb: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Firefire:

Please direct your question to Alh. Lie Mohammed.

It is no coincidence that everyone on this thread agrees that you are just plain dumb.....and you dont need to agree, it is SELF-EVIDENT.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by danot1030: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
PDP is a terrorist party
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Toosure70: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na their ways
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Firefire(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

It is no coincidence that everyone on this thread agrees that you are just plain dumb.....and you dont need to agree, it is SELF-EVIDENT.

Sorry! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by osazeeblue01: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2018

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Corrinthians(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
midolian:
grin grin grin grin

I don tire for your matter!

That is the twisted character that wants everyone to believe he dislikes pdp. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by midolian(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
That is the twisted character that wants everyone to believe he dislikes pdp. grin grin
That guy only hates Saraki but loves everything else about PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by four4: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Firefire:
Video evidence please?
u re expecting him to have video evidence in such situation. I do not mean all what he said happened or it did not happened but what I am certain of is that Nigeria politician can do and undo any thing for the power sake
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Firefire(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
four4:
u re expecting him to have video evidence in such situation. I do not mean all what he said happened or it did not happened but what I am certain of is that Nigeria politician can do and undo any thing for the power sake

They are all professional liars.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Officialpdpnig: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Firefire:

They are all professional liars.

Please shut up and get out from here. Shame will not let you see how you are disgracing yourself all over this thread.
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by eneyoduke(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
All dis is because PDP is about to win their mandate in court..
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Patrioticman007(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
See how PDP has corrupted everyone including the church. REVEREND JENYO was a part of this kidnap and unwilful coercion at gun point?

PDP is cursed

The party of papa deceive pikin...... Ain't new at this insidious acts, but the rate its infecting Nigerian citizens is the problem. We should not expect rice yields when you planted coco yam. Kids see these animals as role models, the one tribe that choose, PDP as role model, has the highest rate of crimes in the world. We all know that tribe. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Firefire(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Please shut up and get out from here. Shame will not let you see how you are disgracing yourself all over this thread.

IF Mhomodu Buhary has shame, he would have resigned honorable after failing woefully.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by edupedia: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Firefire:
Video evidence please?

....see question to know why Nigeria will find it difficult to make progress....
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by OlujobaSamuel: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
midolian:

While Adeleke was not available for comment as calls put through to him were not answered, Jenyo denied forcing Kolawole to withdraw any document when contacted.
He however admitted that he invited him “based on my leadership position in the party, to correct the error he committed by taking the party’s candidate to court after election”.
hmmmmmmm, he invited him to correct error? and this one too be Rev oo
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Corrinthians(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
midolian:
That guy only hates Saraki but loves everything else about PDP.
Your brain must be going soft to think he dislikes Saraki.

Forget all that facade. Any harm that comes Saraki's way pains him to his marrow. grin
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by midolian(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Your brain must be going soft to think he dislikes Saraki.

Forget all that facade. Any harm that comes Saraki's way pains him to his marrow. grin
grin grin grin

No...I don't believe you on this. Check his posts on issues that has to do with Saraki since day 1, you LL know what I mean. E be like say Saraki don do am strong thing..

And Maybe he is one od the many Kwarans who have suffered greatly in the hands of Saraki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by seguntijan(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Obj supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari.
Doyin Okupe supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari. Atiku is the main opposition presidential candidate. His daughter is a commissioner in an APC Govt in Adamawa.
Bode George supports Atiku. His daughter is an appointee of Buhari.
Whichever way things go, these families and many others within the ruling class, will always benefit.
Meanwhile, some of you are busy fighting, insulting, maiming and killing yourselves for them. Tell me then the meaning of foolishness. Just tell me!
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Sleekfingers: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Without any video evidence or any witness to corroborate his claim....

Then there is no case....he should just forget about it...

His claim might be true....but I don't believe him..
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Vote any party but pdp... Never again. Spit

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Gboom: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Firefire:
Video evidence please?
ORI E TI DARU.
Check google for brain reset
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by tunmedies(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
This is PDP at its finest. All they know is getting into power by any means necessary even if if includes bloodshed.

This is a PDP chieftain making this narration. Someone will still come along and blame APC for it and claim the PDP chieftain was an APC man in PDP.

PDP will never be allowed to take us back to Egypt in this country.

We have left there. No going back ever again.

NEXT LEVEL!!
Kindly read d post again, the man is just an ordinary member nt chieftain of d party. It is obvious dy r using hm 2 distract d tribuna.
Re: I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain by Firefire(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gboom:

ORI E TI DARU.
Check google for brain reset

Omo'ale... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Report Of Imo Assembly Mace Missing After Use In Edo Is False - Dominic Ezerioha / Governor Okorocha Congratulates Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.