Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,391 members, 7,958,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Help Needed with my Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help Needed with my Phone (520 Views)

Help Needed: Wisdom Share Cloud TV Problem / Help Needed For A Prepaid Meter Problem. / I've gotten my phone...Thanks guys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed with my Phone by Failtech: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Help Needed with my Phone by jeromedee: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Failtech:
My S8 Screen got smashed, The phone is still fully Functional, No ink and Everywhere still touches as usual.
Can anyone recommend me to Someone who can fix it (Just the Glass only). I saw one guy that does it @mayorall, been calling him since Sunday he still hasn't picked.
Help a fellow nairalander
I heard to change the glass I between 30-35k. I'm okay with the price.

NO 50/50 Job Please
Contact Godisallgood. He's good at it
Re: Help Needed with my Phone by itiswellandwell: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
jeromedee:
Contact Godisallgood. He's good at it

Hahahahaha. You are a clown honestly. You just making me laughing here. Same Godisallgood you have been badmouthing on his thread there. Well, I guess it's not you Sha. Maybe your brain is working with weather. Guess, the weather isn't good then. It's now good now and you can see the light that he is now good. Bro, carry your wahala go abeg, my brain and your brain no dey the same level jooor.
I thought you said you have an engineer that changed cracked glass with dot screen for you. Why can't you give him the contact of that one. Afterall, your imaginary engineer work should be better than Godisallgood own.
So, Godisallgood is good now which na your dreams you dey use s7 edge and s8 wey dey break for your hand.

Liar! Liar liar! See how I caught you. Won't reply you. Don't have time for liars like you.
Re: Help Needed with my Phone by Failtech: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Hahahahaha. You are a clown honestly. You just making me laughing here. Same Godisallgood you have been badmouthing on his thread there. Well, I guess it's not you Sha. Maybe your brain is working with weather. Guess, the weather isn't good then. It's now good now and you can see the light that he is now good. Bro, carry your wahala go abeg, my brain and your brain no dey the same level jooor.
I thought you said you have an engineer that changed cracked glass with dot screen for you. Why can't you give him the contact of that one. Afterall, your imaginary engineer work should be better than Godisallgood own.
So, Godisallgood is good now which na your dreams you dey use s7 edge and s8 wey dey break for your hand.

Liar! Liar liar! See how I caught you. Won't reply you. Don't have time for liars like you.
Me I'm not understanding, is Godisallgood good, can He get the job done. I checked his thread he doesn't have any review and nobody has congratulated him on his the job
Re: Help Needed with my Phone by itiswellandwell: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Failtech:

Me I'm not understanding, is Godisallgood good, can He get the job done. I checked his thread he doesn't have any review and nobody has congratulated him on his the job

He is good. Sorry for messing up your thread. We were arguing something before.
Godisallgood is good. Take your time to go through his thread. He has some reviews already. Just take your time. All the very best.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed with my Phone by jeromedee: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Define badmouthing.The fact that your foolishness has beclouded your sense of reasoning shows you're brain dead!, hence, you couldn't understand the point i tried to make on that thread. Nothing stops me from referring him to ppl when it has to do with his business and I have referred some of my guys to him offline even though he never showed up himself on 1 occasion . It's called networking. Use your brain.

I'll market your modem for you if i have someone interested, no worry. Now get to work.
Re: Help Needed with my Phone by jeromedee: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
itiswellandwell:

That you had to edit your post again means you speak out of turn before realising that you spilled nonsense! Get a brain Alagba.
Re: Help Needed with my Phone by itiswellandwell: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
jeromedee:
Define madmouthing.The fact that your foolishness has beclouded your sense of reasoning shows you're brain dead!, hence, you couldn't understand the point i tried to make on that thread. Nothing stops me from referring him to ppl when it has to do with his business and I have referred some of my guys to him offline even though he never showed up himself on 1 occasion . It's called networking. Use your brain.

I'll market your modem for you if i have someone interested, no worry. Now get to work.

Hahahaha. Now, I just understand you. You just like Wahala. Make I free you. All the very best!
Re: Help Needed with my Phone by jeromedee: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Hahahaha. Now, I just understand you. You just like Wahala. Make I free you. All the very best!
Egbon, I no like wahala, but i dey welcome Wahala
Re: Help Needed with my Phone by Failtech: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
jeromedee:
Define badmouthing.The fact that your foolishness has beclouded your sense of reasoning shows you're brain dead!, hence, you couldn't understand the point i tried to make on that thread. Nothing stops me from referring him to ppl when it has to do with his business and I have referred some of my guys to him offline even though he never showed up himself on 1 occasion . It's called networking. Use your brain.

What did Godisallgood do to you
Re: Help Needed with my Phone by Failtech: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Help Needed with my Phone by Failtech: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Key One, 115K / Light Up Africa With Solar Power Systems 2019 / Dell Core2 Laptop, 160gb Hdd, Webcam.... 22k SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.