Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,955 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General (51741 Views)

Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) / Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by chukwuibuipob: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
lipsrsealed sad sneeze
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by oshiiteoku: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Which kain Tori be this,who killed him?how did he die?we don't want to hear useless stories now,they must be brought to book.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by braveboy64(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sara....
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by gidjah(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Tortured to death you mean ?I know the Nigeria security system to be very inhumane and haggrd.No respect for hu!an life and right, it reflects I'm the way and manner they handle cases brought before them !Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by haywire07(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Many told Evans to shut up, I hope y'all can see for yourselves what he is actually saying.

Apparently, the suspect was tortured till he died.

Now with such cruel techniques, how do they expect to get further revelations of the incident.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by xcelentattitude(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Naija I hail

Who killed him?
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Kalapizim(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
dem don off am
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by mamatayour(f): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Dem don kill the guy sharply lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by shevalync: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
I knew from the beginning it will come to this. The guy was deliberately killed by the police to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by dokyOloye: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bobby4090:
saraki at work
This Saraki is a great man to be able to penetrate the obviously biased police and kill a suspect in a case he was being accused of.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Groovenaija360(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
Naija cheesy
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by stagger: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
Switched off like a light. But good riddance. He was an unrepentant nigger. Better dead than escape again like he did he last time to cause havoc.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by oldtime(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lies, Nigeria abrakadabra, How can a suspect die without anyone seeing his corps ?

If indeed he is Dead, Let the Police office who reported him dead present his corps to the Federal Government for confirmation rather than protecting him by Lies
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Agugbadin: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Evans the greatest Kiddnaper should be killed by now
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Blitzerz: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bobby4090:
saraki at work
Saraki is the IG now abi?
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by GetCofOProperty: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
dokyOloye:

This Saraki is a great man to be able to penetrate the obviously biased police and kill a suspect in a case he was being accused of.

Your Suspicion, Allegation and Assertion/Conclusion Is Interesting.

If interested in acquiring genuine land or property in your choice location with Peace of Mind, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by spin101: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
But this claim he masterminded the robbery attack and even supplied the arms...so how come he is dead? The principal suspect in a case like this dead? I think its now making sense to us why he was never paraded with the others.This explains why the IG wanted to hang the case on Saraki's neck. If Micheal Adukwu had confessed to be been the mastermind, why kill him or torture him to death.Going by what we read and heard about Micheal Adukwu, he can't be compromised and he would have said the main truth behind the whole case, the masterminds and everything.I believe he was silenced for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by KanwuliaExtra: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
What is so special about the “OFFA ROBBERY? undecided
Na today robbery begin happen for Nigeria? undecided

What a SICK COUNTRY governed by fools and THUGS! embarassed
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by kunmiiii: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Someone is trying to silence the prosecution's likely main witness, he might have taken a deal to flip on a certain someone, and he was simply killed to keep that from happening.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Henrywill247(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
If being rich is VANITY then what the hell is POVERTY?
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by osazeeblue01: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is what happen in APC government.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by SeunPhantom(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
This people think say we no get sense abi? who die �� Saraki people want to cover up this case abi. God will punish all of them. the spirit of dead will not let them rest until they all confess. Awon oloshi. Still thanking God i left offa early that day. Foolish people.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Toosure70: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
when will Nigeria get it right?
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by SeunPhantom(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
I am not a fan of APC or PDP This is saraki at work
osazeeblue01:
This is what happen in APC government.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by shevalync: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
spin101:
But this claim he masterminded the robbery attack and even supplied the arms...so how come he is dead? The principal suspect in a case like this dead? I think its now making sense to us why he was never paraded with the others.This explains why the IG wanted to hang the case on Saraki's neck. If Micheal Adukwu had confessed to be been the mastermind, why kill him or torture him to death.Going by what we read and heard about Micheal Adukwu, he can't be compromised and he would have said the main truth behind the whole case, the masterminds and everything.I believe he was silenced for a reason.
You get sense.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by spin101: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
SeunPhantom:
I am not a fan of APC or PDP This is saraki at work

You should ask yourself this; can Saraki infiltrate the police? the same police who claimed saraki is involved? I doubt it bro.The question you should ask Nigeria Police is why they never paraded Micheal Adikwu from the beginning? He was never paraded with the others who claimed to be Saraki's thugs.I believe police silenced the guy for a reason and in due course, we will know what transpired.Because if the case continues in court as stated, I am sure the prosecuting counsel will be ask them what happened to Micheal Adikwu
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by ofwest47(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
The major witness against their sponsor Omo Ilorin mesujamba has been killed.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by imam07: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why are they just announcing dis. I hv heard d guy is dead since. I heard rumour of his dealth. So is true.
Re: Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
wellcome to Nigeria, A lawless shithole..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) / Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy / Kidnappers In Enugu Who Received N5Million On 85-Year-Old Woman Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.