Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nadia Buari Celebrates 35th Birthday With Jaw Dropping Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Celebrates 35th Birthday With Jaw Dropping Photos (778 Views)

Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Celebrates 35th Birthday With Jaw Dropping Photos by sherlock221: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari is today celebrating her 35th birthday. The Mother of four who has an amazing body and figure for a lady of her age, chose to celebrate the day with amazing new photos as she reflected on her life on the gram.
Nadia Buari was born in Takoradi, Ghana to a musician and a producer called Alhaji Sidiku Buari and mother who is a beautician called Hajia Buari. Throughout her school life she was actively involved in school drama and dance clubs.
Nadia Buari is a Ghanaian actress who made her first breakthrough when, she premiered on Ghanaian National Television with the TV series Games People Play, in 2005 where she got nominated for best actress.
On celebrating her birthday, she released some photos to keep her instagram followers talking.

Check for more details:
http://earlybaze.com.ng/2018/11/21/nadia-buhari-celebrates-35th-birthday-with-jaw-dropping-photos/

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates 35th Birthday With Jaw Dropping Photos by UrbanExotica(f): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
I don't understand the outfit combination

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates 35th Birthday With Jaw Dropping Photos by sherlock221: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
UrbanExotica:
Lol...
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates 35th Birthday With Jaw Dropping Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
who her pictures epp??
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates 35th Birthday With Jaw Dropping Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
who carry the vaseline??
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates 35th Birthday With Jaw Dropping Photos by Olodo24: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
UrbanExotica:
I remember around 2010-2014 the babe used to look highly sophisticated. Now see what she was she has reduced to. I know everyone ages but I didn't know class don't last forever
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates 35th Birthday With Jaw Dropping Photos by sherlock221: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
miracood:
who her pictures epp??
grin grin
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates 35th Birthday With Jaw Dropping Photos by sherlock221: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Olodo24:
I remember around 2010-2014 the babe used to look highly sophisticated. Now see what she was she has reduced to. I know everyone ages but I didn't know class don't last forever
Lol... U guys should understand it's just a birthday photo... It's not that deep na
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates 35th Birthday With Jaw Dropping Photos by SIMPLYkush: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
ugly bleached slut
Re: Nadia Buari Celebrates 35th Birthday With Jaw Dropping Photos by sherlock221: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly bleached slut
Haba... M not a fan, but she obviously isn't ugly and she isn't a slut...shes a mother of four na

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Refusing To Let Go Of His Babymama Anna Banner, Relocates Her To Ghana / Davido Takes Wine To Imo State To Marry Chioma / Nollywood Ace Producer iheboro Ebuka Franchez Rocks Gucci At Cozumel Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.