Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! (2607 Views)

People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings / Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by tpiah: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2010
labalaba4:

Like I said, wait till this Aro Escapee gets his hands on you, if you're not connected to Tinubu or Fashola financially, you have nothing to fear. But if you are,

^^sweetie, dont mess with me or you[b] will [/b] find your genealogy in places you'd prefer were kept out of public view.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by labalaba4: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2010
We shall soon see!
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by tpiah: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2010
bring it on, f.ool.

you get mouth, abi?
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2010
My dear Tpiah and Labalaba, e don do!! No need for this internet 'carnage'.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by phantom(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2010
alabalaba, you seem genuinely angry bout wat is goin on in lagos.pls if you have authentic info dont hesitate to spill it cos most nlers screamin lagos have not smelt the place in more than 20yrs and know nothing more than wat they get from the net.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by yemmight(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2010
labalaba4:

Your FATHER, GRANDFATHER and all your forbears before them are SENSELESS, you worthless maggot. May the fingers you used to type that nonsense atrophy and rot.

May maggots eat you from your eyes down, and may you die a slow and painful death.

You think this is some kind of joke? DO YOU?

YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT BOLA TINUBU SHOULD APPROPRIATE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT PROPERTY TO HIMSELF, AND THAT FASHOLA SHOULD BE PAYING FOR ITS RE-DEVELOPMENT WITH STATE FUNDS, EVEN THOUGH IT APPARENTLY NO LONGER BELONGS TO THE STATE?

What kind of a slowpoke are you exactly I quoted the firm to whom the contract was given. I even quoted the exact contract sum and what has been paid so far. If you were not such a verbally incontinent nincompoop, you would make half an effort to investigate my claims and determine their veracity, instead of coming here to spew balderash.

MIND YOURSELF very well, lest the wrath of disgusted Lagosians with the right means should fall on you. What's going on is bigger than you or your hired gun colleagues. If you put yourselves in the line of fire, well, you'll just have to face the consequences, won't you

OLOSHI, AKOSHIBERO OMO!!

It has really shown with this your post the stuff you made of.  It however not your fault but for the mods for thier failures to access some meaningless posts.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by deb(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2010
I wonder why some Lagosian choose to be gullible for the rest of their lives even the so-called learned people are guilty of the same thing and nairaland is a prove of that.

I don't need a 'jalopy' to tell that Lagos is being siphoned and maimed by Tinubu and Fashola. The root of the rancour between Tinubu and fashola recently is more of Lagos resource control than of respecting an agreement of one-term in office. They are both azhole basta[i]r[/i]d.

Its time we kicked them out
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by labalaba4: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2010
deb:

I wonder why some Lagosian choose to be gullible for the rest of their lives even the so-called learned people are guilty of the same thing and nairaland is a prove of that.

I don't need a 'jalopy' to tell that Lagos is being siphoned and maimed by Tinubu and Fashola. The root of the rancour between Tinubu and fashola recently is more of Lagos resource control than of respecting an agreement of one-term in office. They are both azhole basta[i]r[/i]d.

Its time we kicked them out

TELL THEM!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Engineers Gets New Commander / Why Does Young Nelson Mandela Look Kinda Chinese? / Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.