Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water (457 Views)

Can Washing Head With Coconut Water Wash Away Your Brain? Let's Discuss / Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... / Coconut Water - MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Adieza(m): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
The coconut has got to be the most versatile fruit used. Grown on the Palm Tree, every part of the coconut and the tree has virtually got a use and has been used by different countries in different ways. Known as “The Tree of Life” in The Philippines and “The tree of a 1,000 uses” in the Malaya language, coconuts have a history of important uses worldwide.
Grown in over 80 countries worldwide, the coconut palm excels in the tropics, notably The Philippines and Indonesia closely followed by India and Brazil which combined, account for approximately 80% of the world’s coconut production.
The coconut is of significant economic importance to these top producers.
Here is a selection of the many uses of this exotic fruit tree which I will be talking on the uses of the water only now.
Coconut Water
Commonly drunk in the humid tropics, coconuts all produce water. The younger the fruit, the more water it has.
1. A good source of sugar, fibre, antioxidants, proteins, vitamins and minerals makes it a popular sports drink providing energy, hydration, and endurance.
2. It helps restore any electrolyte imbalances caused by diarrhea, vomiting and after exercising.
3. Emergency infusions may be done with coconut water due to its ability to mix with blood.
4. It has antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties.
5. It is used to replace lost fluids in cases of influenza, typhoid, malaria, and dissolves kidney stones.

https://www.agricinfo.com/2018/11/5-amazing-health-benefits-of-coconut.html

Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Adieza(m): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
cc: lalasticlala and mynd44
cc: seun and madridguy
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by sammysammy111(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wen growing up I was told it makes u have dull brain (coconut head) tank u op, let me go back and be rushing coconut water
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by promzy555(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2018

Dat is how buhari wasted 4years without doing anything.

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water by Adieza(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
sammysammy111:
Wen growing up I was told it makes u have dull brain (coconut head) tank u op, let me go back and be rushing coconut water
I had the same mentality too.
Coconut water is great.

(1) (Reply)

What You Can Do With Whatsapp That You Don't Know About / Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega Softgels, 1280 Mg, 180 Ct / THAT BUS HERBAL MEDICINE SELLER CAN KILL YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.