Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos (45404 Views)

What I Saw In A Public Toilet This Morning / This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by delerx(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
The day I tried to do this over Sabi photagrahper work I severely paid for it
This faithful day I was coming from the island and stopped at berger. At berger this nonsense and very hot shit gave me a scary signal and noticed I couldn't make it to ogba. I looked around if I could see any bush and behold Lagos State blessed me with this toilet. I went and was really amazed at what I saw. After finishing everything I started taking pictures to show my friends. That was how I forgot my phone there B4 I could remember I was already at ogba. I called it three times and at the fourth time it was already off.
Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by ikorodureporta: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wetin this one self-clean? Thos kyne poo wey dey disturb person for road wey dey blast everywhere..
Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by AutoReportNG: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Wetin this one self-clean? Thos kyne poo wey dey disturb person for road wey dey blast everywhere..

It self cleans itself, once you are done with your poo, you don't need to flush, it automatically flush, mop and disinfect the place even iif you pee on ground

That's the beauty of technology!!!
Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by GetCofOProperty: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
delerx:
The day I tried to do this over Sabi photagrahper work I severely paid for it
This faithful day I was coming from the island and stopped at berger. At berger this nonsense and very hot shit gave me a scary signal and noticed I couldn't make it to ogba. I looked around if I could see any bush and behold Lagos State blessed me with this toilet. I went and was really amazed at what I saw. After finishing everything I started taking pictures to show my friends. That was how I forgot my phone there B4 I could remember I was already at ogba. I called it three times and at the fourth time it was already off.
If interested in any of the properties on promo, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046.
Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Op, e be like say you don dey stray away from your original calling...

I just tire, he done turn Lagos herald from car dealer
Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by cronsberg: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
No be by squicky clean and shiny tools o. Imaging a hunky bodied yoruba labourer who just downed a full two raps of pounded yam or semo with egusi and kpomo combined with stout then went into that toilet. The kind of turd that will come out of that man's asszz will look like a baby's leg, and it will clog that shiny toilet forever. Those things are meant for white man's soft and tender poo from all the salads and potatos they eat. We africans eat hefty foods sha lol
Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by tammie24: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
1x2x3:

When it comes to being dirty we know wins the title.
when your people will not sit their asses in their godforsaken erosion ridden land
You go to other people's land and call them all sorts of names

Your people tried it with South Africans and now we all know who win
Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by atiladeajibol: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
Well done
Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by Basher8583: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
1x2x3:
I bet my balls this thing can't selfclean a Yoruba man's pepper laden poo
Well hate as you will igbo beggar. This toilet facility is owned by Yorubas and for Yorubas.
Hope you can rember why Ladipo was shut down. It because you dirty igbos were distributing feases about in the canal.

So shut up before you are finished in the land where you are just a common slave to yorubas
Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by GMbuharii: 1:06am On Nov 22, 2018
What's with coneheads ajokas and shttting sef?

Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2018
somehow:
Do you know how long it's been in existence in Lagos?

its been under lick and key, now its been conmissioned.
Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Basher8583:

Well hate as you will igbo beggar. This toilet facility is owned by Yorubas and for Yorubas.
Hope you can rember why Ladipo was shut down. It because you dirty igbos were distributing feases about in the canal.

So shut up before you are finished in the land where you are just a common slave to yorubas

thats no way to talk about our developers, if you cant handle the truth find some where and sulk or drop dead.
Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by Basher8583: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2018
quentin06:

thats no way to talk about our developers, if you cant handle the truth find some where and sulk or drop dead.

The truth has already been stated. Yorubas have and use toilets to the point of even having an automated one as public toilet.
Wereas these igbo slaves to yorubas who cant control thier mouth will not face the truth and develop thier potor region. They will instead abandon it to become slaves to other tribes (mostly yorubas).

Now that is the truth. I hope you can deal with it
Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by Ayobami7(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nice
Re: A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos by tck2000(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please HELP!!! (viewer Discretion Photo) / I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help / Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.