Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Need Your Advice Please!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Advice Please!!!!! (502 Views)

Advice Please, I Have #750k To Set Up A CHEMIST Shop. / I Have The Intention Of Buying Fairly Used Antminer S9. Advice Please! / Keke Business. Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Please!!!!! by noskcid(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
good evening nairalanders,
am a young guy who is opportuned to be making money at a young age. I have up to a million naira in my account right now and I want use the money wisely. that's why I decided to buy a car so as to register it with uber or taxify.
my questions goes thus:
can I get a good Toyota car for 1million
what's the daily or weekly income
which is the best location
and please you can also advise me on other things I need to know about it.
thanks God bless you all
Re: I Need Your Advice Please!!!!! by Mercurypanther(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
If you will be handling the Vehicle and Driving it. Yourself. Go ahead With it.
Re: I Need Your Advice Please!!!!! by adaeze12345(f): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
before you decide on what you'll invest in research research research what you'll have total control over...that's profitable and sustainable
avoid the shiny object syndrome over the new fad that's here today gone tomorrow.
check what have been in existence for long and is still profitable and then research how to go about yours.
my $0.007cent.
Re: I Need Your Advice Please!!!!! by noskcid(m): 3:43am On Nov 22, 2018
adaeze12345:
before you decide on what you'll invest in research research research what you'll have total control over...that's profitable and sustainable
avoid the shiny object syndrome over the new fad that's here today gone tomorrow.
check what have been in existence for long and is still profitable and then research how to go about yours.
my $0.007cent.

thanks for the advice
what do you suggest I do
Re: I Need Your Advice Please!!!!! by noskcid(m): 3:43am On Nov 22, 2018
Mercurypanther:
If you will be handling the Vehicle and Driving it. Yourself. Go ahead With it.

alright
Re: I Need Your Advice Please!!!!! by adaeze12345(f): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2018
noskcid:

thanks for the advice
what do you suggest I do
if you've to ask me what you should do with your money it means you're not ready to invest or make money online.
my advice is learn research and learn more.
don't throw your money in the following venture
bitcoin
abride trading
forex
affiliate marketing
all have a stiff learning curve you'll lose money trying to set it up.
if you want an online business with zero cost of entering its kindle direct publishing
write a book you'll buy yourself
format your book
design a cover
publish on Amazon and if you like the model you can invest getting writers to write for you.
if you've any question shot me a mail.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Please!!!!! by Futureinvestors(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2018
Premium Investment Opportunity for small capital investors.
One Bitcoin is about NGN2,000,000 now. You can get your own bite of the cake by investing with us.

Invest minimum of NGN25,000 (25K) today and get paid 10% as ROI every seven (7) working days.
Hurry now join the new WhatsApp Group Limited slots available.
If you are not okay with 10% ROI please don't bother join us, that's the much we can guarantee.

Serious cash-ready investors only.
Get paid every seven (7) working days.
Option to withdraw your initial capital anytime with a written request.
Investment Capital security guaranteed.

Join here to invest.�
https:///FUorSKNay68EjuoQ4ImJ2f

Or Chat me up at: +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: I Need Your Advice Please!!!!! by Naijacryptogeek: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
noskcid:
good evening nairalanders,
am a young guy who is opportuned to be making money at a young age. I have up to a million naira in my account right now and I want use the money wisely. that's why I decided to buy a car so as to register it with uber or taxify.
my questions goes thus:
can I get a good Toyota car for 1million
what's the daily or weekly income
which is the best location
and please you can also advise me on other things I need to know about it.
thanks God bless you all

The price for crypto has dropped from 20,000 USD last year and to 4,200 USD as at this week. Now is the time to invest. However, I advise that you start with understanding cryptocurrencies. Also, platforms like www.quidax.com will give you 2,000 Naira to start if you use the promo code, 'NAIRALAND' that way you can start learning to trade at no cost to you.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of 100% Quality Human Hair (weaves & Wigs) Click Here / How You Top Make Over 30k Daily With Top Up And Earn : what is topup and earn / Please Patronize Me, Buy/sell Bitcoins And Altcoin From Me. Legit Crypto Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.