Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State (2390 Views)

OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. / Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State. / Rochas Okorocha's Road Construction In Owerri (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Amaco123(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
OWELLE MERE YA!!!!!!!

Commencement of work on expansion and reconstruction of Douglas road is currently ongoing at the moment, this is inline with the urban renewal program of the rescue mission government to give the capital city a befitting look.

Rescue Mission Government is working

Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Amaco123(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
i

Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Amaco123(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
more

Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Mace0lane: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
All those PDP Igbos will soon arrive to wail but ask them about the failure that governors Abia Ebonyi past n present and they will be looking for answers like fish out of water. Okorocha might not be all that but aside Obiano he is light years ahead of any governor past n present from PDP ruling in the East.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Amaco123(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
i

Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by CaaseStudy: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
XMAS PR things. Rochas is just pimping few roads within Owerri metroplis to recieve positive remarks and accolades from Xmas holiday returnees. Where has the Rescue Mission being all this while. As i speak majority of Imo roads are in a mess and many of them have not being used for up to 3 years after shody construction. Am glad Imolites are awake to the scam and Iberiberism called Rochas Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by deboysben(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Substandard Road that will soon be destroyed by harmattan breeze.

1 Like

Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Amaco123(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
CaaseStudy:
XMAS PR things. Rochas is just pimping few roads within Owerri metroplis to recieve positive remarks and accolades from Xmas holiday returnees. Where has the Rescue Mission being all this while. As i speak majority of Imo roads are in a mess and many of them have not being used for up to 3 years after shody construction. Am glad Imolites are awake to the scam and Iberiberism called Rochas Okorocha.
work has been going on those roads but the rain was really disturbing so stop ranting.
Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Rickyzagy: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hope acidic rain will not spoil this one
Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Amaco123(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
At the moment, construction of pedestrians bridge is ongoing live at Bank Road Ama Jk

Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Amaco123(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
OWELLE is doing well

Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by CaaseStudy: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Amaco123:
work has been going on those roads but the rain was really disturbing so stop ranting.
Which rain are you talking about here? When were the douglas , tetlow, wetheral, royce and other roads blocked for rehablitation? Was it before or during the rains? Pray tell, all the roads around New owerri- akanchawa-concorde axis that were constructed not more than 3 years back, what are their state at the moment. Oh i forgot. It is due to the so called acidic rain according to the chairman of Iberiberism; Rochas.
Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Amaco123(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
i

Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Amaco123(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
CaaseStudy:
Which rain are you talking about here? When were the douglas , tetlow, wetheral, royce and other roads blocked for rehabitatiobn? Was it before or during the rains? Pray tell, all the roads around New owerri- akanchawa-concorde axis that were constructed not more than 3 years back, what are their state at the moment. Oh i forgot. It is due to the so called acidic rain according to the chairman of Iberiberism; Rochas.
you don't have anything to say.
Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by CaaseStudy: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Amaco123:
you don't have anything to say.
hahahaha dont push me. I will just drive round the state, take pictures of our "great rescued roads" and litter this thread with them.
Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by highqueen(f): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
Abeg abeg, something that will develop potholes in less than 2weeks.

Fraudulent govt.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
Amaco123:
OWELLE MERE YA!!!!!!!

Commencement of work on expansion and reconstruction of Douglas road is currently ongoing at the moment, this is inline with the urban renewal program of the rescue mission government to give the capital city a befitting look.

Rescue Mission Government is working

Medicine after death.
Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mace0lane:
All those PDP Igbos will soon arrive to wail but ask them about the failure that governors Abia Ebonyi past n present and they will be looking for answers like fish out of water. Okorocha might not be all that but aside Obiano he is light years ahead of any governor past n present from PDP ruling in the East.

I bet to disagree with you.
Rochas is nowhere near the likes of Govs Peter Obi, Ikedi Ohakim and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

Owerri was the cleanest city in Nigeria under the clean and green initiative of the Ikedi Ohakim administration. Rochas will be leaving IMO state worse than he met it.
It has nothing to do with his political party affiation.
Go to Ebonyi state today and see the quality of roads the governor is constructing. Compare it to what we have in IMO at present.

Rochas holds the record of the only administration in the south east where roads built under his administration collapsed before the expiration of his tenure.
Most of the roads have been rehabilitated more than twice.
Take a trip to okigwe from Owerri and you will weep.

Performance is performance irrespective of political parties.
Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
despite all the criticisms he's still working
truly he's a rescue to IMO state
Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
BishopImam:

I bet to disagree with you.
Rochas is nowhere near the likes of Govs Peter Obi, Ikedi Ohakim and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

Owerri was the cleanest city in Nigeria under the clean and green initiative of the Ikedi Ohakim administration. Rochas will be leaving IMO state worse than he met it.
It has nothing to do with his political party affiation.
Go to Ebonyi state today and see the quality of roads the governor is constructing. Compare it to what we have in IMO at present.

Rochas holds the record of the only administration in the south east where roads built under his administration collapsed before the expiration of his tenure.
Most of the roads have been rehabilitated more than twice.
Take a trip to okigwe from Owerri and you will weep.

Performance is performance irrespective of political parties.
During Ohakims regime Owerri was clean due to little or no population

but now you would agree with me that Owerri now is populated hitting over 1.5million residents, despite the huge population influx, Owerri is still CLEAN. thanks to okorocha mode of administration
Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Ojiofor: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mace0lane:

Who told you we got love for failures like OUK,T.A Orji and current governor of Abia state Okezie Ikpeazu?
Those are the most hated leaders in Igboland.
Re: Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ttipsy:
During Ohakims regime Owerri was clean due to little or no population

but now you would agree with me that Owerri now is populated hitting over 1.5million residents, despite the huge population influx, Owerri is still CLEAN. thanks to okorocha mode of administration

Do you have ample statistics to substantiate your claim of LITTLE OR NO POPULATION?

See, with the rot and decay in Owerri currently, it will just be fair if you admit that Rochas didn't do well in government. Owerri aside, what about the decay in the Owerri Okigwe expressway? That place is an eye sore.

There is no standard expressway in Owerri. Go to Abakaliki and Awka then you will understand what am saying.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Air Vs Ibom Air / Nigeria Weds Corruption! Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars Parked Idle / Forever Young Obasanjo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.