Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. (3171 Views)

Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State / Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State. / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Penguin2: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2021
In a series of tweet, a twitter user @officialawol1 lambasted Owerri for a number of things he felt is wrong about the city.

How far, Owerri people, is he right?

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Penguin2: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2021
More

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Duru9(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2021
I'm from Imo State

Left right middle is hotel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Freestainworld(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2021
Owerri and Abia are in competition, the governor's of the two state's are always idiots, elected by idiots too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2021
So you travelled all the way from Enugu to de-market owerri?

13 Likes

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Kriss216: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2021
I'm from IMO, I was born in Owerri, I schooled in Owerri,(Nursery, Primary and University), I've lived 60% of my life in Owerri, what that man said about Owerri is 100% false!

Owerri got numerous lapses, but, everything that man said is not one of them!

1. One of the few things one consider before opening a bar in Owerri;

* Chilled drinks
*Live football games
*Employ big-nyashed girls

2. There's no specific price of food in all Mama Put in Owerri. You can not request for 3 "okpa anu" and extra plantain, then expect the price to be N500.

3. Owerri is a civil town. Mostly occupied by responsible gentlemen and ladies. 80% of motorists are gentle. And we have this, "I don't care" and "Mind your business" attitude, unlike other Cities.

4. I'm in town presently, Today is mothering Sunday, came for my mum. On my way to church. Where's the dirt and sand?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by MrSamsung(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:
I'm from IMO, I was born in Owerri, I schooled in Owerri,(Nursery, Primary and University), I've lived 60% of my life in Owerri, what that man said about Owerri is 100% false!

* Chilled drinks
*Live football games

2. There's no specific price of food in all Mama Put in Owerri. You can not request for 3 "okpa anu" and extra plantain, then expect the price to be N500.

3. Owerri is a civil town. Mostly occupied by responsible gentlemen and ladies. 80% of motorists are gentle. And we have this, "I don't care" and "Mind your business" attitude, unlike other Cities.

4. I'm in town presently, Today is mothering Sunday, came for my mum. On my way to church. Where's the dirt and sand?

Which Estate is this. You can delete thereafter

2 Likes

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by greymiles: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2021
We know you’re afonja from the west trying to paint owerri black but continue

5 Likes

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:

* Chilled drinks
*Live football games

The guy is an Igbo Muslim from Enugu state.
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Kriss216: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2021
MrSamsung:

Which Estate is this. You can delete thereafter
Not an Estate bro, just a road, towards EVERYDAY supermarket.

BabaOwen:
The guy is an Igbo Muslim from Enugu state.
I thought as much.
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by MrSamsung(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Oh thanks
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2021
There is no way Enugu and Owerri are mates in terms of development or beauty of city.

But Owerri really try and also good I must confess. This bashing is to me unnecessary

7 Likes

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by BKayy: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2021
See the extent someone can go to show his bitterness.
That OfficialAwol guy is a chronic Igbo hater in Twitter . His Igbo phobia is top notch. I've blocked him a long time ago.
See the way he is trying to knock the heads of Owerri and Enugu together not knowing that we know the trick.
Owerri is nothing like what he posted. Why not give us the name of the areas he bought the Mama put?
It is easy to know a fake Igbo man. Name of mama put is Nwanyị, like "woman". Woman of where?
Lies and shameless propaganda

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Anyiamaka: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:

* Chilled drinks
*Live football games

The man is an idiot. Owerri is finer than Enugu and govt ain't doing any better in Enugu , in the south east, in the whole south and in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by batista181(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2021
I have have live in JOS, Abuja Lagos and pH but I still prefer owerri 100% see there is nothing to hid owerri will give peace of mind any day any time all those rubbish that guy is saying is unnecessary

7 Likes

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Jman24(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:

* Chilled drinks
*Live football games

Don't mind him. Probably He is referring to roads under construction
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Jman24(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
Sometimes I wonder what people term as beauty.
Owerri is naturally the most beautiful city at least for South East.

4 Likes

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Kollyman: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
greymiles:
We know you’re afonja from the west trying to paint owerri black but continue

When you people are criticized, don't see the critics as enemies but rather pick the facts in the criticism and make necessary amends.

If igbos can stop seeing their critics as enemies, they would be among the best in West Africa to start with.
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by vanunu: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:

I thought as much.

Not all the things the guy said is wrong, take for instance the flyover at orji was wrongly positioned, also Owerri is totally lacking standard waste bins and trucks, you see Mack truck carrying and littering the streets with refuse instead of compact refuse disposal truck.

1 Like

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by jumobi1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:

But Nwanne, isn’t the picture you posted a picture of New Owerri? Most of Owerri isn’t like that.

1 Like

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Eastlink(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
OfficialAwol is a clown. Trying to use one Igbo state to mock another. So it's this nairaland stale trick he took to Twitter. Oga focus on your ethnic group and leave Igbos alone.

I guess since his previous #NowaterinEnugu failed, dude and other paid clowns have devised another trick launder Igbo states in bad light.
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Monogamy: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
Still Igbo vs Igbo shading

Expecting Imo people to also downgrade Enugu people

Btw, op is the same person as the twitter user
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by BlackPantherxXx: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
Freestainworld:
Owerri and Abia are in competition, the governor's of the two state's are always idiots, elected by idiots too.

Their people must be 1st Class idiots then.

They can't keep electing idiots and they are smart
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Rugaria: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:
So you travelled all the way from Enugu to de-market owerri?
With that his strange face that looks like he's perpetually defecating...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Jman24(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

It's not going to happen. Because people are much more aware of media propaganda now. Thank God for social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Monogamy: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jman24:

It's not going to happen. Because people are much more aware of media propaganda now. Thank God for social media

Better
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by mabea: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jman24:
Sometimes I wonder what people term as beauty.
Owerri is naturally the most beautiful city at least for South East.
Are you for real?
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by tiredoflife(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:

* Chilled drinks
*Live football games

I hear say olosho be owerri gals
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Jman24(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
mabea:
Are you for real?

Yes.
Come up with indices for measuring total beauty of a city

1 Like

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Penguin2: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
vanunu:

Not all the things the guy said is wrong, take for instance the flyover at orji was wrongly positioned, also Owerri is totally lacking standard waste bins and trucks, you see Mack truck carrying and littering the streets with refuse instead of compact refuse disposal truck.

I know that Orji flyover too.

Instead of positioning it to serve those plying Okigwe Road which is a very busy expressway, it was positioned to serve those plying the inner streets of Owerri. How does that make sense?

They are here sounding as though everything the man said is wrong.

1 Like

Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by Penguin2: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
Monogamy:

Are you hallucinating?
Re: OwerriRant: Twitter User Lambasts Owerri City. See What He Said. by IvarDboneless: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:

* Chilled drinks
*Live football games

Bros na Concord side you dey..go Douglas, world bank, control, even the once neat wetheral road. Do we talk about nekede or naze, egbu road, where even good for owerri again, Shee na mbaise road, abi na old road nekede abi na amakohia side...everywhere is f0cked up all thanks to buhari and the cabal who forcefully install there pupet on us after the wide jubilation of emeka ihedioha....I pray for a painful death to all the politicians who took that joy away from us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy Known For Mocking Tinubu Health Is Dead / Photos: Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Toasting Babe In New Campaign Photos / Suggestion:-can 1 Naira Ever Be Equal To 1 Dollar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.