Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,872 members, 7,821,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Chioma Reveals How She Met Davido (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Reveals How She Met Davido (watch Video) (395 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) / Chioma Reveals The Love She Is Getting On Behalf Of Davido Is Overwhelming / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Reveals How She Met Davido (watch Video) by davidpage02(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma, has revealed how she met the superstar.

In an Instagram question and answer session with her followers, Chioma Rowland, explained that she met the popular singer while they were in the university.

According to her, she met the Omo baba olowo through her friend who was dating Davido’s friend at the time.

When she was asked how she met Davido.

She said:-

“I met him when I was in school.

“My friend used to date his friend so from there it just happened.”

Watch the video below by Clicking The Link:-
https://9jarocket.com/chioma-reveals-how-she-met-davido-watch-video/

(1) (Reply)

Before Watching This Hot Video Make Sure You Are Alone / Revealed: Blac Chyna Earned 10m For Visiting Nigeria / Kim Kardashian Male Fan Gets Butt Surgery To Resemble Kim K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.