Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa (31771 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Switzerland For Coming In With Laser Pointer / Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) / Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by planetx: 3:54am On Nov 22, 2018
Cambodia is poorer than Nigeria, so if you let someone lie to you about going to the abroad in Cambodia to go pick dollars you will end up homeless, jobless, hungry and frustrated like this guy.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by AngelicBeing: 4:44am On Nov 22, 2018
GavelSlam:
How has he been surviving?
Selling CD, gala, biscuits, suya, ogogoro, alomo and action bitters tongue

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by Damfostopper(m): 4:51am On Nov 22, 2018
What is Cambodia?..... Izzit a transport company or a country?

so someone cannot enjoy his stay in all these dungeon countries in peace.... even Cambodia d deport....

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by Hoodbilonia: 5:02am On Nov 22, 2018
everywhr is abroad to Igbos
why na say india
asia and combodia coti uniform very similar
and they all must snap pix
shey dem neva see 50cent before
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by IMASTEX: 5:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Jay5mie:
Bros no cum bck o

Na NEXT LEVEL we de enter so o cry
Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by IMASTEX: 5:30am On Nov 22, 2018
Jay5mie:
Bros no cum bck o

Na NEXT LEVEL we de enter so o cry
Lol grin
Whoever came up with that next level thing should be spanked. How can you push Nigerians into the next level of what they are already going through.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by 3phase(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2018
handsomeyinka:
The country police sef be like hungry people. .

Even our niger police station fine pass this hostel.
4 ur mind abi.how many 9ja police station get dat number of a.c
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by handsomeyinka(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2018
3phase:
4 ur mind abi.how many 9ja police station get dat number of a.c
Bros.....how many police station you don visit?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by JONSYN7154: 6:38am On Nov 22, 2018
That name sound like....... Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by PenileFitness: 6:42am On Nov 22, 2018
He should have just come back home.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2018
See his flat head - disgracing us as usual.
He would rather live like a dog on the streets of Cambodia than hard honest work like taking up farming in his village
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by bewla(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2018
ojun50:
Come back nd help send buhari to his village
Without PVC abi I get three to make him stay

Buhari to

okorohausa

2023 insha Allah
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by luxiesagripro: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2018
I am not understanding...what’s with the photoshoot?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by luxiesagripro: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2018
moscobabs:
Why are they taking picture with him as if is a celeb
Lol. They probably don’t see black men everyday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by NessaBoo(f): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2018
Gokoyer0:
They know what they are doing in Cambodia. Cambodia, Burma, India, Malaysia are the home bases for our soft workers. If they dont scam, they will traffic drugs. Some of them are rotting in jail while some have been killed in a country like Indonesia. Unfortunately, their families may be thinking their son has hit it and forget them.

Wooow...Sad tales for the parents and families.

I can imagine the pressure that will also be on the guys to definitely make it before coming back, its probably even the same families that put the pressure on them, they'd rather make it or die there -- case in point of this man that overstayed too!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by winj3: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2018
They made a big mistake, he is an IGBO drug dealer...follow him and wait until he has the evidence on his person or take him to his house!

If I was there I will advice them what to do with IGBO criminals!

He must be laughing inside, arrested for VISA matter instead of drugs!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by Vicrotica(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Fool, if you were in my presence you'd loose all your teeth to this well deserved punch. Illiteracy and myopism plus lowliness is your problem. Don't dare talk bad about my business again or I'll come from you.. Bastard

WaffenSS:

Scam

Crook
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by WaffenSS(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2018
Vicrotica:
Fool, if you were in my presence you'd loose all your teeth to this well deserved punch. Illiteracy and myopism plus lowliness is your problem. Don't dare talk bad about my business again or I'll come from you.. Bastard

Thief
Crook
Criminal
Conman
Felon
Cheat
liar
Fraud

....asshole
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa by Gokoyer0(m): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2018
What you wrote is true but real blood will never tell you that it's either you make it or die over there. It's not that greener on the other side in the voice of Adekunle Gold.

Unfortunately, travel agents are duping many gullible Nigerians of their money because they lack informations. Apart from some European countries, North America (excluding mexico), and few South America countries, it's better to think twice before leaving Naija. No one is picking hard currencies on the road abroad. You need to be diligent, work hard and prudent before you can save reasonable amount of money. In western world, average people spend what they earn.

Don't just leave Naija for leaving sake so as not to regret it.

My 2 cents.
NessaBoo:

Wooow...Sad tales for the parents and families.

I can imagine the pressure that will also be on the guys to definitely make it before coming back, its probably even the same families that put the pressure on them, they'd rather make it or die there -- case in point of this man that overstayed too!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports / Gov Soludo Completes 16KM Ukpor - Umunuko - Nza - Ozubulu Road(photos) / Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.