Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos (29083 Views)

Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos / Chika Ike Looks Adorable In New Makeup Photo From Singapore (photos) / Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Giftedhand92: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nollywood actress, Chika Ike has stunned her fans with some new photos of herself on her Instagram page.

Chika Ike, one of the most successful Nigerian actresses has appeared in new photos which have gotten her fans talking.

The actress who is also an author, is known to be in the habit of sharing new photos of herself on Instagram every now and then to the great admiration of her many followers. Usually she would follow up those photos with awesome captions urging her fans to keep pushing to become better human beings.

In these new set of photos, the beautiful actress is seen in a body-hugging blue dress which leaves her arms exposed.
Apparently stepping out for an activity, Chika Ike is seen looking really classy she pairs her all-blue ensemble paired with a cute Lady Dior bag.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/actress-chika-ike-releases-smoking-hot-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Toluhwanie(m): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hmmm,the first picture is....... Where's my vasceline

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by GOFRONT(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wow
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nigerian actresses and their infectious stupidity. They only take new photos when they just bought either a handbag, car, clothes, hair, and then their foolish followers will start praising them without asking basic questions like 'If that's all that's expected of them'. Some girls want to be like them and that's why someone who earns 15k would want to wear a hair of 50k. They don't have much to offer their followers.

They'll soon come and say I'm hating 'cause that's the language they understand.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by youngberry001(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wow dis one need vaseline tongue

Running on air to get one cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
Loneliness wan finish this one. No go find husband

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by femmix112(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
i see
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Nigerian actresses and their infectious stupidity. They only take new photos when they just bought either a handbag, car, clothes, hair, and then their foolish followers will start praising them without asking basic questions like 'If that's all that's expected of them'. Some girls want to be like them and that's why someone who earns 15k would want to wear a hair of 50k. They don't have much to offer their followers.

They'll soon come and say I'm hating 'cause that's the language they understand.

I owe you a bottle of wine!!!!

21 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by tstx(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wow... Beautiful and curvy... Almost as curvy as these African Female Celebrities

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Zico5(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Looking enchanting when their periods are already expiring. Nairaland is now the avenue to show off for these celebrities. We celebrate nonsense too much in Nigeria. Tonto today, Ini Edo tomorrow, I pray they all realize how fast they are aging before it's too late.

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Ezechimaobim(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
I love this Angel I swear
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Emmzy201(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Vaseline crew!
Una food don land gidigbam!!!
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by GavelSlam: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
That bald-headed pastor might just be interested.
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Deltatoto: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Nollywood actress, Chika Ike has stunned her fans with some new photos of herself on her Instagram page.

Chika Ike, one of the most successful Nigerian actresses has appeared in new photos which have gotten her fans talking.

The actress who is also an author, is known to be in the habit of sharing new photos of herself on Instagram every now and then to the great admiration of her many followers. Usually she would follow up those photos with awesome captions urging her fans to keep pushing to become better human beings.

In these new set of photos, the beautiful actress is seen in a body-hugging blue dress which leaves her arms exposed.
Apparently stepping out for an activity, Chika Ike is seen looking really classy she pairs her all-blue ensemble paired with a cute Lady Dior bag.

See more:

jesu c Toto o
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by lilmax(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
I've no words for this
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Sweetcollins: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Omalicha
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Giftedhand92:

See more:

This babe is stew.....phew

Am sweating.....dem
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by spiralwedge(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
The op giftedhand92 is Chika Ike's NL handle.
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Lordfranklin(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
She's hawt!!!
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by WeyreyHunter: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Deltatoto:
jesu c Toto o

Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Kenekingisback: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by SantiRAMBO: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=Toluhwanie post=73182753]Hmmm,the first picture is.......
Where's my vasceline[/white]

When will you grow up?
Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
kimbraa:

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by MsGood(f): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Zico5:
Looking enchanting when their periods are already expiring. Nairaland is now the avenue to show off for these celebrities. We celebrate nonsense too much in Nigeria. Tonto today, Ini Edo tomorrow, I pray they all realize how fast they are aging before it's too late.
What is wrong with aging?

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by chukwudiology(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
Omg, growing old and becoming more beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Heffalump(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Only her knows how many men she must have served hot pepper sou...... grin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by nextstep(m): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Toluhwanie:
Hmmm,the first picture is.......
Where's my vasceline

grin grin
that's the kind of pose that reminds me why Samson cut his hair...

Chopable portable... if only wishes were horses...

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Looks Enchanting In New Photos by Foodforthought: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is my comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Set To Wed In 2017 / DJ Kay Slay Is Dead After Battle With COVID-19 / Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.