Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire (52491 Views)

Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Burial Of 22 Students & Teachers Of Government Day Secondary School Misau Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by duni04(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2018
Reading the comments on the first page tells you how stupid and deprived young people in Nigeria have become! Look at those idiots on the first page spewing jargons and insults like the fools they are. People who don't know anything other than sex and iphone. The FG is now responsible for building secondary schools?
The annoying thing is that Buhari will still win the elections next year and I'll see what these fools spewing jargons will do afterwards.
Bunch of deprived animals.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by asanwafo: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2018
As you post remember cybercrime act 2015.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by obonujoker(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2018
duni04:
Reading the comments on the first page tells you how stupid and deprived young people in Nigeria have become! Look at those idiots on the first page spewing jargons and insults like the fools they are. People who don't know anything other than sex and iphone. The FG is now responsible for building secondary schools?
The annoying thing is that Buhari will still win the elections next year and I'll see what these fools spewing jargons will do afterwards.
Bunch of deprived animals.

If I ever see you accuse Saraki of alone anomaly in Kwara state, then thunder will fire you... Ode.

2 Likes

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Laido: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2018
HaileSelassie:
I dont know about daura ehn, but schools in Katsina main town are well built to standard. I mean their public schools got so much infrastructure , more than what private schools offer in the south. They only lack corresponding manpower to manage the students,
The quality of teachers is best below average.

Note that this aint Buhari's handwork
.. Yaradua na man i swear

Your right bro and their NYSC camp is one of the best , even if not the best

1 Like

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Nature8(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2018
ehhmah:
shocked
Never again...

The PMB's Master Plan tongue

Present level- aso villa (2018)

Next level - Daura (2019)
grin

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Yungbaloxy09: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2018
Jumia Black Friday 2018 Deals
Up to 80% discounts on each category is live (Started)

https://www.nairaland.com/4812081/jumia-black-friday-2018-deals
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Laido: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2018
Baselm:
I don't think so, My Girlfriend just recently got posted to the school and if its this terrible, she would have told me. I will save the pictures and confirm from her.

But I'm almost 88% sure it can't be in this state, cos she hasn't complained about the school, I even heard they have a lodge for their corp members

Yes, their camp is one of the best!
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by SeunPhantom(m): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2018
See PDP trying to get back at APC after Atiku secret has been exposed :DSee PDP trying to get back at APC after Atiku secret has been exposed . They should look for another Political point to score cos this one no just just gum. Atikulated Lie
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by thaoriginator: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2018
Under this kain ceiling nothing fi TV enter man pikin brain. cry
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by ylaa(f): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2018
these people are used to sitting on the floor to
do virtually everything. so let them be.

Joevics:
As tweeted by abiodun
@felewire

https://mobile.twitter.com/felewire/status/1064091836778782721
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by ujezeez(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Wetin concern jubrin...
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by poseidon12: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2018
Pastorlarry:
Don't kastina have a governor?? All these ipob ranters ,una go wail when pmb is declared winner next yeat

And then Buhari will unleash his armed Fulani killers on you and your people. You better get ready to move to the IDP camps if your Buhari wins.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by omoelerin1: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2018
gratiaeo:
This animals from North don't care about development what they only know is power
GEJ build almajiri school for North what have Buhari built
See English.If you went to school, definitely the schools in the south are no better than those in the north.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by omoelerin1: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Baselm:
I don't think so, My Girlfriend just recently got posted to the school and if its this terrible, she would have told me. I will save the pictures and confirm from her.

But I'm almost 88% sure it can't be in this state, cos she hasn't complained about the school, I even heard they have a lodge for their corp members
And you believe this? Don't mind those useless propagandists. You may be surprised that that scene might not be in Nigeria. Even if it is true, no part of the country is exempted. Every right thinking and unbiased individual,who would not let tribal sentiment becloud his sense of reasoning knows that no part of Nigeria is working
Don't believe everything you see on social media, especially if it is posted by Nigerians.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by ofwest47(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Fake I P O B post on the social media sponsored by Atiku.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Ewedegubbler: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2018
Yarimo and the other BMC zombies right now.

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2018
He can fix it with his private money as contribution to education for his kinsmen or social responsibility. what will his kinsmen point to for producing a general, ex head of state, former ptdf head and sitting president?
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by adetayo234: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Officialpdpnig, see how your life has turned out? Shebi you said Buhari is the best thing after sliced bread? Is this your idea of a good government? Continue deceiving yourself, Mr Conscience for Sale
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Flakky26(f): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2018
lets investigate more on this. lets get our fact correct. anyone can snap this picture and post it online. can we see the front gate of the school with the sign board. if its true, then its ridiculous.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by koredave(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Sai babarizm
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Sectis(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2018
I tired for the kind of comments coming from supposedly human being in this forum...

Is there no governor in kastina state?? Let give ourselves some brain abeg. Now I believe something is entirely wrong with Nigerians mind.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by smdtm: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2018
it just makes me sad when is see people sharing fake News...!!! this was the time of PDP because after the APC government came to power they change the color of school uniform from this color you see in the picture to ash and white, while community schools wear red and white. they also renovated the schools changing the color to sky blue, red and white. so please be careful of wat you post please

1 Like

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by ImaIma1(f): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Future presidents
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Ayobami7(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2018
na wa o
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by immaculate1234(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Pastorlarry:
Don't kastina have a governor?? All these ipob ranters ,una go wail when pmb is declared winner next yeat

thunder wey go fire u don reach Arochukwu .......idiat

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by emenezer(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Someone that doesn't understand a single thing...how much less,the importance of education...spits
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by IamAtikulate: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2018
He prefers cow colony to education. Not surprised, only Yoruba Moslems are
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Mynightmare: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2018
Pastorlarry:
you guys are so stupid,if it was good luck will you ask if bayelsa has a governor.?
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by Lilkini(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2018
lastmanstandn:
You’re so stupid to think a sitting President should divert resources belonging to the nation to his clan, tribe or parochial desires. That school is either the responsibility of the local or state government. He should be IMPEACHED should he try to use Fed funds to fix it.

My people have unanswered prayers because they ask God for nonsense.

Mumu kill u.

my brother.... now i really know you are stupid.Am sorry i just found out

1 Like

Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by verifiablefacts: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Pastorlarry:
my broda told them.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by lastmaster(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2018
It's a lie. The pictures was nursed?
Re: Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire by chinedumoooo: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2018
And so what? Buhari is now the governor of the state,be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock / Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.