Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday (50952 Views)

Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
Her husband not boyfriend. Boyfriend must always receive boxers and singlet. Bye.

grin cheesy shocked cool tongue
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2018
fishmillan:
9ja girls please learn ... Some will even gift you kpekus , like have you not been hitting this same kpekus ... I tell you they have nothing to offer ... Brainless scallwags
grin grin grin You guys will just making someone to laugh anyhow on the road grin

Meanwhile we are not brainless... take that back.
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Hintona(f): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2018
fishmillan:
9ja girls please learn ... Some will even gift you kpekus , like have you not been hitting this same kpekus ... I tell you they have nothing to offer ... Brainless scallwags
learn wat ?
is it every body that can afford it?
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
Her husband not boyfriend. Boyfriend must always receive boxers and singlet. Bye.
You even try with boxers and singlet... Sweet long romantic message is enough until he puts a ring on it, then I might even buy him a car, house etc if I can afford it.
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by pedrilo: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
we are wat we do repeatedly
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2018
kimbraa:
Will I be dating a Yahoo boy?
i was just being vague.Guys these days are unpredictable, he doesn't have be a yahoo boy to be up to mischief. The one in my area that killed his gf that he has been dating two years for rituals wasn't a yahoo boy either.
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2018
frenzyduchess:
i was just being vague.Guys these days are unpredictable, he doesn't have be a yahoo boy to be up to mischief. The one in my area that killed his gf that he has been dating two years for rituals wasn't a yahoo boy either.
Alright.
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by verifiablefacts: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2018
GistMore:
"Not everytime boxers and singlet," men on Twitter are telling women after a woman revealed the awesome gift she gave her husband for his birthday.

@sunshinechi1 said that her husband is a huge fan of Formula 1 and always talked about the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix so she flew him first class to Abu Dhabi for his 30th birthday.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/woman-goes-viral-revealed-thoughtful-birthday-gift-gave-husband

and you come follow am go? Will you allow him to watch it.
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by verifiablefacts: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2018
kimbraa:
The man doesn't look so excited, or is he camera shy? grin Isn't the lady a Nigerian? Why do you lot never cease any opportunity to denigrate Nigerian girls/women?

The guy is not camera shy,he received a Greek gift,and he knows. He'll end up spending more on her...shopping, shopping and more shopping,women's favourite.
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Josh44s(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:

And what should girlfriend receive?

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2018
buchilino:

WHICH OF D AMERICAS?, NORTH, CENTRAL OR LATIN AMERICA
United state of Aba Amelica cheesy
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Smartie234: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2018
kimbraa:
They offer you pussy 'cause what you mostly offer is your dick. A woman would treat you the way you treat her. With the way you sound, you're only worth sex and pairs of boxers. cheesy

Are you sure he is worth sex and a pair of boxers? That's too much fa
This one isn't even worth a second hand handkerchief !
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by whytepawn1(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2018
adrian3000:
Nigerian girls will never see this, its only to be buying boxers n singlets up n down angry angry angry
shey na for those wey even see boxers and singlets. some girls will even ask you to buy them gifts on your birthday.
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Rajosh(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
and girlfriends should only receive pants and bra.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2018
semasir:
Like you have been receiving bags and that trousers yearly àbí.

I got them myself, I don't wait to be gifted clothes.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by spiceadole: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:

Your head is correct.
Boyfriend.. Handkerchief, boxers and fake singlets.
Husband : All the wonderful expensive gifts and adventure
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by buchilino(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
United state of Aba Amelica cheesy

SAY WAT?
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by kennsville(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2018
kimbraa:
They offer you pussy 'cause what you mostly offer is your dick. A woman would treat you the way you treat her. With the way you sound, you're only worth sex and pairs of boxers. cheesy

its a lie.

human generally are different. guys dont even treat ladies the way ladies treat them. the fact remains that a good person is a good person..........
full stop.......

1 Like

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Daeylar(f): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2018
[s]
fishmillan:
[/s]

You and all those that liked your post, don't deserve Nigerian girls at all. Nigerian girls really need to start ignoring idiots who make such derogatory statements about them.

I don't know why you guys feel very comfortable denigrating Nigerian girls and yet are delusional enough to think you still have the right to date them, even more delusional enough to tell them to learn. undecided (maybe lack of common sense is the issue)

The lady is from Zambia, get your next girl from there next time. Nigerian girls deserve far better then your trash.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by naijacentric(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
allyson4brad:

Then you haven’t met good girls I guess.. Some girls are God sent!
dey are very few conpared to the multitude of the bad ones
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by doshe39(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
gfs must always receive pants
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Ziggylady(f): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:

For real!!...boxers and singlet is even being generous lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Ziggylady(f): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
adrian3000:
Nigerian girls will never see this, its only to be buying boxers n singlets up n down angry angry angry

You are just a mere immature boyfriend crying every day on Nairaland..,Therefore a plain 100# hanky is all you deserve not even boxers and singlet

When you graduate to a responsible husband then you can talk.
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Ziggylady(f): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
fishmillan:

You sound like you were hatched by an alien or something lipsrsealed...certainly not like one whose mum is a 9ja woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobodys(f): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
LMAO.... see comments.. kikikiki, Naija babes, RETREAT!... I repeat, RETREAT!!.....

The guy doesn't look happy o...this lady needs to meet me for better ideas, cause it's obvious that this ain't what hubby was expecting... oops...
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by GenFunction: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
my future wifey hope u are reading dis?
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by adrian3000(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are just a mere immature boyfriend crying every day on Nairaland..,Therefore a plain 100# hanky is all you deserve not even boxers and singlet

When you graduate to a responsible husband then you can talk.
singlets and boxers crew spotted grin grin tongue
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Ziggylady(f): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
adrian3000:

singlets and boxers crew spotted grin grin tongue

Is that supposed to be an insult??.. i laugh cheesy..

If only you know whats up.
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by ImaIma1(f): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
kimbraa:

You are mean!!!

He sounds like the kind that will ask if he is her father if his babe requests something from him and he wants to be flown to Dubai. They will fly him back to his village.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by allyson4brad(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
naijacentric:
dey are very few conpared to the multitude of the bad ones

I totally agree with you
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nigerian men won't contribute to their woman's growth but want an exclusively paid trip.. Invest in your woman! That man in the picture has supported his woman's growth and that's his reward.
Re: Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday by naijacentric(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
allyson4brad:

I totally agree with you
its so sad i wonder wat is the cause its like later on in life so many nigerian guys would go outside for marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) / 50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.