Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

IMSU Female Student Stabs Boyfriend, Takes Poison To Her Own Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMSU Female Student Stabs Boyfriend, Takes Poison To Her Own Death (466 Views)

Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMSU Female Student Stabs Boyfriend, Takes Poison To Her Own Death by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-CESdOt5u9qc/W_X5V6OxANI/AAAAAAAAMQU/whDZVRdo8aEQ2r1USlpTNoOYEyKDcWRxwCLcBGAs/s640/Blog.jpg[/img]

Tragedy struck today in the IMSU community as fight leaves girlfriend dead and boyfriend hospitalized, our correspondent confirms.

The ugly incident which happened at Joe Tony Hostel, IMSU backgate reportedly took place this evening. Reports had it that a boyfriend and a girlfriend allegedly called it quits on their relationship and the boyfriend finding no reason why the properties/items he bought his girlfriend should remain with her stormed her lodge to retrieve the objects when he was stabbed by the deceased.

The deceased on seeing the outcome of the hasty stab reportedly drank poison. They were both rushed to Federal Medical Centre (FMC), Owerri were the female was pronounced dead on arrival while the boyfriend was placed on oxygen support.

Reports from other quarters have it that, the girlfriend, Agomuo Jennifer -a 400 level student of Computer Science - had an heated exchange of words with her boyfriend - a student of Engineering department- which led to physical fight and then use of weapons, wherein they both stabbed each other. And while the boyfriend sustained injuries, the girlfriend gave up the ghost.

Source: https://www.reporter247.org/2018/11/imsu-female-student-stabs-boyfriend.html

CC: lalasticlala, dominique, Mynd44
Re: IMSU Female Student Stabs Boyfriend, Takes Poison To Her Own Death by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:37am On Nov 22, 2018
So bad
Re: IMSU Female Student Stabs Boyfriend, Takes Poison To Her Own Death by Hoodbilonia: 4:53am On Nov 22, 2018
rot in hell bitch
moat ppl dat are on life support never make it
i always protect 3 places
my big head
big dick
and my heart
wtf
u wan dey form super man
why do niggis always take bacl what they cant afford
wtf niggi
my girl break up with me
i wanked for a month
next month i got a new bich
i fuc craise comot from hwr body
sperm tank. over full
i shoot tire dah nite
now bich is gone
u struggling to live
fuc
Re: IMSU Female Student Stabs Boyfriend, Takes Poison To Her Own Death by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 22, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
rot in hell bitch
moat ppl dat are on life support never make it
i always protect 3 places
my big head
big dick
and my heart
wtf
u wan dey form super man
why do niggis always take bacl what they cant afford
wtf niggi
my girl break up with me
i wanked for a month
next month i got a new bich
i fuc craise comot from hwr body
sperm tank. over full
i shoot tire dah nite
now bich is gone
u struggling to live
fuc
Don’t rush to conclude.
You were not there.
Don’t be surprised to hear something different tomorrow.
Just take it easy.
NIGERIANS are too aggressive and quick to respond.
Do we still have CALM PEOPLE In Nigeria...??
Re: IMSU Female Student Stabs Boyfriend, Takes Poison To Her Own Death by IamD18: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2018
One of the worst universities I've ever seen in my life.

Nothing good dey ever dey dia head.

(1) (Reply)

3 Teenagers Gang Rape Teenage Girl / Policeman Mobbed While Trying To Arrest Suspects / Photo of man who poisoned his 3 children in Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.