Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Photo of man who poisoned his 3 children in Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo of man who poisoned his 3 children in Bayelsa (468 Views)

Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship / Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years / Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo of man who poisoned his 3 children in Bayelsa by MrGist: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2019
The photo of man who poisoned his 3 children in Bayelsa state, has been unraveled.

The man identified as Samuel Sunday poisoned his three sons over suspicion they were wizards and were responsible for his illness.

Two of them aged 10 and 12 died after consuming the sniper he gave to them while the third one survived and is currently receiving treatment in the hospital.

The surviving son told newsmen that their father and his brother gave them the sniper to drink.

“Our father and his brother tied three of us and gave us sniper to drink. “I was told that my brothers are dead, and that I am the only one that survived,” the boy said in tears on his hospital bed.

Gist from GistMore - https://gistmore.com/photo-of-man-who-poisoned-his-3-children-in-bayelsa

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Photo of man who poisoned his 3 children in Bayelsa by MrGist: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2019
cool

Re: Photo of man who poisoned his 3 children in Bayelsa by MrGist: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2019
Cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Man Laments After Getting N1k Note With Two Different Serial Numbers From A BDC / Woman Ganged Raped By Fiancé / BREAKING: Acting IGP Orders Disbandment Of FSARS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.