Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Is Heaven And Hell Real? Lessons Of Hidden Scripts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven And Hell Real? Lessons Of Hidden Scripts (291 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / What Is Heaven Like? / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Heaven And Hell Real? Lessons Of Hidden Scripts by YAHREIGNS: 2:06am On Nov 22, 2018
Hidden texts like the apocryphon of John because they have strengthened my faith with regard to heaven and being actual places. There are several realms which are occupied by the powers and Angels created by God, according to their purpose.

The evil have diverse realms too. All angels of a certain authority rule over their realms which in turn are made of Angels and powers.

By heaven here I specifically refer to the abode of the saved men...

John 14:3 |
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

This is an actual place, that we have to move to to escape the power of death that binds Tiamat/Sophia (the procreating power that is bound by the devil/dragon) and by which all things on earth realm are bound. It is the reason why we needed Christ's salvation.

Now, is it a physical or spiritual place?

Both.

All realms are both physical and spiritual. The earth seems more physical because of the power of death. We cannot access (and therefore, see) the other realms because of her limitations. If you read the Script of Enki (one of the gods who descended from the planet of the dragon (nibiru) and recorded their events), you will realize that they end up getting stuck on earth and can no longer supernaturally communicate themselves back into their home. The earth entraps them and forces them to spend their remaining time with men on the earth. Their King also cut them off.

It is at this point that many of them got settled on earth took wives of the daughters of men, according to the account of Enki. The finst rituals they taught men were for the humans on earth to access them as their gods - from which we find many of the ancient forms of ritual on earth. These were done for petitions, supply of needs that men would need the gods for.

However, the Emerald tablets of Thoth (the enlightenment scribe diety who puts his origin in the fabled city of Atlantis, and who went on to become one of the greatly reverred Pharaohs/gods of Egypt) introduce a new concept. Access to other realms within and beyond the earth. What I found most interesting is his search for a realm of "enlightenment".

There are realms of darkness that are modelled after the Kingdom of God. This you will learn in the apocryphon of John. After the evil being was created without God's permission, he continued to procreate realms of darkness, some of which bore similar powers to the Kingdom of God. This is why many dieties like Lord Shiva, Thoth, etc have been preaching enlightenment.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Want For Christmas? A Cheerful Giver Might Make Your Christmas Great / Trouble In Bible Literacy Land: King James Was Gay BY ROGER GUFFEY / Gospel Drama Script Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.