Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/11/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/11/18 (291 Views)

Bible Reading: Ephesians 6 : 11-18 : Put On The Whole Armor Of God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 9/11/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/11/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/11/18 by dallyemmy: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/11/18 by dallyemmy: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, November 30, 2018) Seasoned With Salt

1.Thank You, Father, for the ability to speak and to hear, that You have endowed me with.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Lord Jesus, I surrender my tongue to Your control, please, restrain my mouth from speaking guiles, lies and evil, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, I consecrate my tongue unto You, please, let my words bring great positive change to many lives, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let the words that proceed from my mouth, be seasoned with salt, and, always minister grace to the hearers, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, help me to keep the doors of my heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let the words that come out of my mouth, be a true reflection of who I am in Christ; a born again, spirit filled, sanctified and holy child of God, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, from now on, let the words that proceed from my mouth, bring healing to the sick, deliver the captives, raise the dead and convict sinners, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, never lose his spiritual flavour and colour, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Drama Script Needed / See What This Man Has To Say About Secular Music And The Church. / Top Christian Ebooks You Must Read In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.